Hevi Shot Rebates

Duck hunting gear reviews and questions.

Hevi Shot Rebates

Postby rebel » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:35 am

If this isn't acceptable, please let me know and I'll remove it, just passing info along for some savings!

If you've recently purchased or getting ready to purchase Hevi Metal or Speed Ball don't forget your rebates. It runs on your purchases made from August 1 to Dec. 31st. So make sure you get em in by Jan 15th.

$25 back on a case of Hevi Metal, max of 2.
$5 on box of Hevi Metal, max of 3.

$50 on a case of Speed Ball, max of 2.
$10 on a box of Speed Ball, max of 2

Rebate forms can be found here: http://www.hevishot.com/rebates/
rebel

Re: Hevi Shot Rebates

Postby Bufflehead » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:47 am

I bought a case of 3" #2 hevi-metal last year and IMO, it's junk and in the same category as blackcloud, maybe doesn't burn quite as dirty but it's still dirty. I will never consider buying it again. So take this review back to pro-staff headquarters and tell the boys to start shooting fasteel.
Bufflehead

Postby rebel » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:48 pm

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. It burns... dirty? I've shot it for several years and rarely notice any type of power residue buildup?
rebel

Postby greenheadsonly4848 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:53 pm

Bufflehead wrote:I bought a case of 3" #2 hevi-metal last year and IMO, it's junk and in the same category as blackcloud, maybe doesn't burn quite as dirty but it's still dirty. I will never consider buying it again. So take this review back to pro-staff headquarters and tell the boys to start shooting fasteel.

I use HM almost exclusively and have NEVER had a residue issue with the shells. On the contrary, they are some of the cleaner loads I have ever used
greenheadsonly4848

Postby Bufflehead » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:44 pm

greenheadsonly4848 wrote:
Bufflehead wrote:I bought a case of 3" #2 hevi-metal last year and IMO, it's junk and in the same category as blackcloud, maybe doesn't burn quite as dirty but it's still dirty. I will never consider buying it again. So take this review back to pro-staff headquarters and tell the boys to start shooting fasteel.

I use HM almost exclusively and have NEVER had a residue issue with the shells. On the contrary, they are some of the cleaner loads I have ever used
That's nice, I wasted my money on a case and had a totally different experience.
Bufflehead

Return to Duck Hunting Gear Forum