Duck Commander Calls

What duck call to get? Who makes their own calls? Ask here!

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

Duck Commander Calls

Postby InsaneDuck3 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:08 pm

Howdy,

Who am I: President of Insanity FC soccer club

What: One of our parents is an acquaintance of the Robertson's. They asked Si for a autographed duck call to raffle off to support our club. Si graciously sent over this custom made Duck Commander wooden shadow box with 4 autographed calls (Si, Willy, Jase and Phil). In the middle, there I a certificate of authentication. The box is 24" x 20" (somewhat rustic made from older looking wood) and made to hang on a wall or display. Very cool!

Where: We are in Pleasant View, TN (just NW of Nashville).

When: The raffle will take place November 16th. The winner will be called and also posted on our website (Insanityfc.com).

Why: We are a new club. We don't have any sponsors yet, so this is a great way to get some funds to purchase nets, field paint, etc.

If interested in raffle tickets, contact me. This is totally legit, and I have the box and calls in my position if you want pictures or live video to show it's for real, I can get it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Thanks to the stranger that text me from a craigslist posting to recommend me post here!
photo 1.JPG
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
InsaneDuck3

Re: Duck Commander Calls

Postby NuffDaddy » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:23 pm

Very cool. Good luck!
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Re: Duck Commander Calls

Postby InsaneDuck3 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:48 pm

InsaneDuck3 wrote:Howdy,

Who am I: President of Insanity FC soccer club

What: One of our parents is an acquaintance of the Robertson's. They asked Si for a autographed duck call to raffle off to support our club. Si graciously sent over this custom made Duck Commander wooden shadow box with 4 autographed calls (Si, Willy, Jase and Phil). In the middle, there I a certificate of authentication. The box is 24" x 20" (somewhat rustic made from older looking wood) and made to hang on a wall or display. Very cool!

Where: We are in Pleasant View, TN (just NW of Nashville).

When: The raffle will take place November 7th. The winner will be called and also posted on our website (Insanityfc.com).

Why: We are a new club. We don't have any sponsors yet, so this is a great way to get some funds to purchase nets, field paint, etc.

If interested in raffle tickets, contact me. This is totally legit, and I have the box and calls in my position if you want pictures or live video to show it's for real, I can get it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Thanks to the stranger that text me from a craigslist posting to recommend me post here!
photo 1.JPG
InsaneDuck3

Return to Duck Call Forum