The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby Goldfish » Sun May 22, 2016 12:09 am

Rick wrote:Pretty important pain in the ass, I'd think.

The old one was still fairly solid, but kinda crumbly on the outside. It was laminated like plywood which I thought was goofy for a boat.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Bad17 » Sun May 22, 2016 2:09 pm

Olly what my fear is that any sexual predator can say he identifies with being a female and go into a women's locker room or bathroom. That's what I have a problem with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it flies it dies. If it lands... It dies too.
Bad17

Postby Olly » Sun May 22, 2016 5:15 pm

Bad17 wrote:Olly what my fear is that any sexual predator can say he identifies with being a female and go into a women's locker room or bathroom. That's what I have a problem with.

I'm guessing you replied to an old post.

In response; men have been dressing up like women and going into women's restrooms for decades now. Is there some kind of epidemic of rape in women's rest rooms by sexual predators that I don't know about? What makes you think just because it's now legal for chicks with dicks to go into whatever bathroom they feel most comfortable in would bring rapist and pedophiles out of the wood works?

That whole bathroom thing was just the "monster of the week" getting people all worked up over nothing. I just don't buy it.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Bad17 » Sun May 22, 2016 5:45 pm

Old post my bad. Been a way a while.

Bad17

Postby Olly » Sun May 22, 2016 10:17 pm

Bad17 wrote:Old post my bad. Been a way a while.

It's all good, you know I love a good debate haha.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon May 23, 2016 6:14 am

Olly wrote:
Bad17 wrote:Olly what my fear is that any sexual predator can say he identifies with being a female and go into a women's locker room or bathroom. That's what I have a problem with.

I'm guessing you replied to an old post.

In response; men have been dressing up like women and going into women's restrooms for decades now. Is there some kind of epidemic of rape in women's rest rooms by sexual predators that I don't know about? What makes you think just because it's now legal for chicks with **** to go into whatever bathroom they feel most comfortable in would bring rapist and pedophiles out of the wood works?

That whole bathroom thing was just the "monster of the week" getting people all worked up over nothing. I just don't buy it.

What kind of bigoted women would be offended by seeing another woman's penis in the locker room?

It is because this is now effectively legal.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/02/17/transgender-rule-washington-state-man-undresses-locker-room/80501904/
Seattle Parks and Recreation is facing a first-of-a-kind challenge to gender bathroom rules.

Last week, a man undressed in a women's locker room, citing a new state rule that allows people to choose a bathroom based on gender identity.

Around 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 8, a man wearing board shorts entered the women's locker room at Evans Pool and took of his shirt, according to Seattle Parks and Recreation.

Women alerted staff, who told the man to leave, but he said "the law has changed and I have a right to be here."

If it is about where you "feel" most comfortable. Anyone can go into any locker room at any time they want because how can you ever prove in a court of law that they didn't feel like they were a woman when they were hanging out watching the teenage girls shower?

It's basic economics. Risk versus reward. The reward was always there. The risk has now been effectively eliminated. That will result in a change in behavior. The only question is how much? It won't happen over night, but change over time as people response to the new incentives that now exist. As they build comfort with their new "freedom" to do what would have risked getting beat to hell.
SpinnerMan

Postby Woody » Mon May 23, 2016 9:58 pm

DukMan wrote:
Olly wrote:Just found out I'm putting on E6!

Congrats
x2
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby Olly » Tue May 24, 2016 7:40 am

Thanks! Promotions have been so slow for my job that I thought it'd never happen. Luckily I made the cut this time.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Rick » Tue May 24, 2016 9:07 am

Please don't take this as a slight on the CG, but I'd think promotions generally very slow to come without the attrition the combat services engender. Just a lot less turnover.
Rick

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue May 24, 2016 9:41 am

Congrats Olly. :thumbsup:

Rick, I'm sure a crap economy also discourages people to leave a good job.
SpinnerMan

Postby Olly » Tue May 24, 2016 2:28 pm

Rick wrote:Please don't take this as a slight on the CG, but I'd think promotions generally very slow to come without the attrition the combat services engender. Just a lot less turnover.

I don't take it as a slight at all. I take a lot of pride in the lack of turn over in the CG. It means more Coasties actually enjoy their jobs.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Botiz630 » Tue May 24, 2016 7:55 pm

Congrats Olly.
This is the real Botiz630
Botiz630

Postby Throbbin Rods » Wed May 25, 2016 8:01 am

Congratulations Ollie!
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell
Throbbin Rods
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Deltaman » Thu May 26, 2016 10:50 am

Movin' on up :beer: Congrats Olly!!!!!!
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure, that just ain't so"
Mark Twain
Deltaman

Postby The Duck Hammer » Thu May 26, 2016 4:23 pm

Trimming trees is a bitch.

Sent from my Vox Mortem
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby aunt betty » Fri May 27, 2016 5:46 pm

Used the ladies room at the gas station today. There was some sort of issue with getting the seat up. It got pee all over it "allegedly". :clap:
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Postby Olly » Fri May 27, 2016 6:09 pm

aunt betty wrote:Used the ladies room at the gas station today. There was some sort of issue with getting the seat up. It got pee all over it "allegedly". :clap:

What does any of that mean?
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby aunt betty » Fri May 27, 2016 8:20 pm

It means whatever you want to argue about is ok. You seem fine with me or whoever using whatever crapper we feel most comfortable in just a few posts above. I was feeling thin-skinned and girly so I peed in the girls room. You reversing your opinion now that someone you know and love is challenging your paradigm? (no boobs were sighted) :popcorn:
aunt betty

Postby Bad17 » Sat May 28, 2016 12:49 pm

I peed in the women's bathroom at the bar last night. For a completely different reason. I was drunk and went in the wrong one. A nice lady pointed that out and we both laughed.

Bad17

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sat May 28, 2016 5:49 pm

Lol sounds like a good night

Sent from my Vox Mortem
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Bad17 » Sat May 28, 2016 7:23 pm

It was

Bad17

Postby Olly » Sun May 29, 2016 5:58 pm

Moving sucks ass.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby aunt betty » Sun May 29, 2016 6:33 pm

Olly wrote:Moving sucks ass.
Snging "Oh Canada" already?
aunt betty

Postby Rick » Sun May 29, 2016 7:15 pm

I missed the "where" of that.
Rick

Postby Olly » Sun May 29, 2016 7:34 pm

Rick wrote:

I missed the "where" of that.

Sadly just across town. Moving in with the GF and we found a better house in a neighborhood with a less of a "B&E" feel haha.

In just a year I'll be packing my bags for a bigger move!
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Goldfish » Sun May 29, 2016 9:12 pm

2 day shipping my ass. I've been waiting on a part for my transfer case to be able to put it back together. Hoped it'd get here Thursday, then wanted it here Friday, then prayed it'd show up Saturday. Still nothing.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Olly » Sun May 29, 2016 9:22 pm

Goldfish wrote:2 day shipping my ass. I've been waiting on a part for my transfer case to be able to put it back together. Hoped it'd get here Thursday, then wanted it here Friday, then prayed it'd show up Saturday. Still nothing.

You can never count on any shipping companies these days. I've had to chase down my last two packages and meet the drivers somewhere after the just totally blew off stopping at my house.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Rick » Mon May 30, 2016 5:37 am

Olly wrote:I've had to chase down my last two packages and meet the drivers somewhere after the just totally blew off stopping at my house.

Damn, you really are in a bad neighborhood. No wonder that gal made you move.
Rick

Postby aunt betty » Mon May 30, 2016 5:58 am

I totally get the concept of "affordable housing". The "hood" I live in is pretty bad. It gets worse but not much worse.
Shootings to the north about a block. Shootings to the south about 150 yards. Luckily the ethnic group here don't spend much time practicing and awards themselves style points for shooting pistols sideways. Hunnert-round mags and they still have to run a guy down to shoot him execution style because anything beyond 10 feet they can't hit a thing.

Some joker is going to say "why don't you simply move?". Free rent is hard to pass on. THAT is what I call affordable. :thumbsup:
aunt betty

Postby Woody » Mon May 30, 2016 8:26 pm

Free rent, but there is a better than normal chance you'll get killed when you walk out the front door. Smart!
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind