The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby firstflight » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:19 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
DeadEye_Dan wrote:Sure. It's just that simple.

I'm sitting here now trying to figure out why every single one of us doesn't quit our jobs tomorrow and go start farming. It's easy and the upside potential is virtually unlimited.

If I could I would. My long term goal is to make enough money in the poultry business to tell the to stick it and buy a farm then spend the rest of my life working a farm. Serious as a heart attack, been my dream since I was a kid to own my own farm.

Old McDonald had a farm e i e i o .with a chick chick here , here a chick ,there a chick everywhere a chick chick .
Sorry had to .....
firstflight

Postby Duckdog » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:24 pm

DeadEye_Dan wrote:Oh, and a fair amount of humility too...$50mil net worth and he drives a 2004 Chevy 3/4 ton with 280k miles on it.

I DO have one thing in common with this guy! I'll let you guess which one... ;)
Duckdog

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:00 am

firstflight wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

I'm sitting here now trying to figure out why every single one of us doesn't quit our jobs tomorrow and go start farming. It's easy and the upside potential is virtually unlimited.

If I could I would. My long term goal is to make enough money in the poultry business to tell the to stick it and buy a farm then spend the rest of my life working a farm. Serious as a heart attack, been my dream since I was a kid to own my own farm.

Old McDonald had a farm e i e i o .with a chick chick here , here a chick ,there a chick everywhere a chick chick .
Sorry had to .....

Its cool.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:01 am

Duckdog wrote:
DeadEye_Dan wrote:Oh, and a fair amount of humility too...$50mil net worth and he drives a 2004 Chevy 3/4 ton with 280k miles on it.

I DO have one thing in common with this guy! I'll let you guess which one... ;)

50 mil net worth?
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:26 am

I assume this is directed at me and you think I don't know anything about farming lol.
Love when people out their foot in their mouth.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:44 am

Either way you're starting to stink this place up dan. It's beginning to get the feel of the way things were before with this argument and I don't like it. So watch it mr global mod.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:52 am

I miss the Cali guys. They'd still be up.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:12 am

FlintRiverFowler wrote:

I assume this is directed at me and you think I don't know anything about farming lol.

It was directed at Woody, and it's clear that you have a passing understanding of agriculture, but I'm not sure you have any idea of how to succeed in the industry.

I shared the story hopefully as an inspiration that we still have the opportunity I this country to wake up each day and through mainly sheer force of will create something for ourselves that goes far beyond our wildest dreams and you turned to into some kind of pissing match.

As far as it starting to stink like before??? I agree, and there is one common denominator there too....
Cover your ears, Darlin'
DeadEye_Dan
WFF Supporter

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:25 am

DeadEye_Dan wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:

It was directed at Woody, and it's clear that you have a passing understanding of agriculture, but I'm not sure you have any idea of how to succeed in the industry.

I shared the story hopefully as an inspiration that we still have the opportunity I this country to wake up each day and through mainly sheer force of will create something for ourselves that goes far beyond our wildest dreams and you turned to into some kind of pissing match.

As far as it starting to stink like before??? I agree, and there is one common denominator there too....

5 years ago we started out with ZERO. No equipment besides our land and tractor. Bought three cows summer of 2009. Now we have turned it into a profitable 60 head operation plus all the cow handling and hay baling equipment we need and it's still growing. Got plenty of knowledge of what it takes to succeed Danny boy.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby jehler » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:33 am

DeadEye_Dan wrote:Nope. Just a ton of respect for a guy who gets up and kicks ass every day.
Should have known better than to try and have a discussion with a minion.
its tiring isn't it
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby jehler » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:38 am

FlintRiverFowler wrote:

i think he's making light of you being an idiot flint, not questioning your farming experience
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby jehler » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:39 am

FlintRiverFowler wrote:Either way you're starting to stink this place up dan. It's beginning to get the feel of the way things were before with this argument and I don't like it. So watch it mr global mod.
dan stinking it up? Lol you really are an idiot
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:40 am

jehler wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:Either way you're starting to stink this place up dan. It's beginning to get the feel of the way things were before with this argument and I don't like it. So watch it mr global mod.
dan stinking it up? Lol you really are an idiot

He started it. And you're continuing it.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby jehler » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:41 am

Suck it flint, I really hope your trolling and not that fucking dumb
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:43 am

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
DeadEye_Dan wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:

5 years ago we started out with ZERO. No equipment besides our land and tractor. Bought three cows summer of 2009. Now we have turned it into a profitable 60 head operation plus all the cow handling and hay baling equipment we need and it's still growing. Got plenty of knowledge of what it takes to succeed Danny boy.

That is a very nice start.

Comparing it to what I was talking about reinforces what I said.
Cover your ears, Darlin'
DeadEye_Dan
WFF Supporter

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:45 am

DeadEye_Dan wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:
DeadEye_Dan wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:

That is a very nice start.

Comparing it to what I was talking about reinforces what I said.

That guy built a 50 mil net worth in 5 years?
FlintRiverFowler

Postby jehler » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:46 am

For fucks sake, this place is like the damned oriental anymore and flint is Johnny Tyler
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:53 am

Also I wasn't comparing our small beef cattle operation to that guys massive dairy.
You said you doubted I had an idea of what it takes to succeed in Agriculture and I was showing you my resume. Part of it anyways.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:02 am

jehler wrote:For fucks sake, this place is like the damned oriental anymore and flint is Johnny Tyler

Just having a discussion with dan.
I'll be doc Holliday.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Rick » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:07 am

Flint may be being an arse, but if he started raising beef five years ago, you can't knock his timing. 'Course from here in the cheap seats, it appears it's how they weather the cycles that separates the cattlemen from the cow owners.
Rick

Postby Woody » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:38 am

I love lamp.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:57 am

Woody wrote:I love lamp.

Classic

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby NuffDaddy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:36 am

And I have a belly button
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Woody » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:37 am

NuffDaddy wrote:And I have a belly button

we don't want to hear about your outy
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby NuffDaddy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:49 am

Woody wrote:

we don't want to hear about your outy

Shut your mouth...I have a sexy inny. Want to see it??
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:14 am

You're not Boot. :(

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:31 am

Fucking bullshit. Pictures are so fucking small on the damn vending machine. Just wasted a dollar and a half on the worst tasting liquid on planet earth. Was about to puke before I bought this shit, now it's damn near certain.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413383348.749178.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Woody » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:36 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:Fucking bullshit. Pictures are so fucking small on the damn vending machine. Just wasted a dollar and a half on the worst tasting liquid on planet earth. Was about to puke before I bought this shit, now it's damn near certain.

You seem to have this problem a way to often.
Woody

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:38 am

Woody wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:Fucking bullshit. Pictures are so fucking small on the damn vending machine. Just wasted a dollar and a half on the worst tasting liquid on planet earth. Was about to puke before I bought this shit, now it's damn near certain.

No fucking joke.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Goldfish » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:39 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Woody wrote:

No fucking joke.
time for some glasses?
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind