Latest Purchase Thread

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: Latest Purchase Thread

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed May 13, 2015 10:20 pm

Yeah only reason I finally sprung for one.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby R. Chapman » Thu May 14, 2015 8:03 am

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431608552.119599.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431608564.388811.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431608578.824481.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431608588.671574.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby The Duck Hammer » Thu May 14, 2015 8:35 am

That the bipod you been freaking the fuck out about?
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby ohioduck » Thu May 14, 2015 8:52 am

I could have built that with an Erector set for about a 1/3 of the price.
I hate being Bi-polar, It's awesome.
ohioduck

Postby The Duck Hammer » Thu May 14, 2015 9:47 am

ohioduck wrote:I could have built that with an Erector set for about a 1/3 of the price.

Bullshit. That was hand carved by Stu's brother Doug the master rifle smith. It's guaranteed to reduce your group size by half.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby ohioduck » Thu May 14, 2015 9:49 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:
ohioduck wrote:I could have built that with an Erector set for about a 1/3 of the price.

Bullshit. That was hand carved by Stu's brother Doug the master rifle smith. It's guaranteed to reduce your group size by half.

My bad. Must be made from parts from the International space station and welded with the tears of Katy Perry.
ohioduck

Postby R. Chapman » Thu May 14, 2015 10:13 am

Usually a $200 bipod but the guy added another $100 for putting in the holes in the legs. It's one of the sturdiest wide base bipods out there.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby ohioduck » Thu May 14, 2015 10:15 am

R. Chapman wrote:Usually a $200 bipod but the guy added another $100 for putting in the holes in the legs. It's one of the sturdiest wide base bipods out there.

He charged you to drill holds in it?
ohioduck

Postby Olly » Thu May 14, 2015 10:16 am

R. Chapman wrote:Usually a $200 bipod but the guy added another $100 for putting in the holes in the legs. It's one of the sturdiest wide base bipods out there.

When I was your age I was using nickels and dimes to try and get enough gas money for a night on the town and a pack of illegal smokes.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Woody » Thu May 14, 2015 10:31 am

Olly wrote:

When I was your age I was using nickels and dimes to try and get enough gas money for a night on the town and a pack of illegal smokes.

I'm often surprised at the amount REX spends on shooting suplies... Pretty sure he spends more money in a month than I do.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby R. Chapman » Thu May 14, 2015 10:47 am

Olly wrote:

I work my ass off to afford all of this stuff. Lately it's been 50 hour weeks 6-7 days a week.
R. Chapman

Postby R. Chapman » Thu May 14, 2015 10:48 am

R. Chapman wrote:
Olly wrote:

I work my ass off to afford all of this stuff. Lately it's been 50 hour weeks 6-7 days a week.

And I'm still able to pay for insurance gas, phone bill, and other stuff to go fuck around with at bonfires at what not every weekend.
R. Chapman

Postby Bad17 » Thu May 14, 2015 11:06 am

Olly wrote:

That's right
If it flies it dies. If it lands... It dies too.
Bad17

Postby Bad17 » Thu May 14, 2015 11:08 am

R. Chapman wrote:
Olly wrote:

I don't know how you have time to fuck around when you are putting in 50 hour work weeks with school too.
Bad17

Postby R. Chapman » Thu May 14, 2015 11:20 am

Bad17 wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
Olly wrote:

I don't know how you have time to fuck around when you are putting in 50 hour work weeks with school too.

School is only 5 days a week. Thank the lord for that.
R. Chapman

Postby Bad17 » Thu May 14, 2015 11:23 am

So you work 30 plus hours on the weekend.
Bad17

Postby R. Chapman » Thu May 14, 2015 11:30 am

I get out of school at 1:00 every day. Work from 2:00-9:00 at night. Then 7-8 hour shifts Saturday and Sunday.
R. Chapman

Postby Bad17 » Thu May 14, 2015 11:31 am

Sweet. Good deal.
Bad17

Postby DixieDawg » Thu May 14, 2015 11:38 am

I'll give credit where it's due Rex I'm glad to see any young man with work ethic I just hope it translates over into providing yourself with a secure future once you get out of school but I congratulate you for having work ethic at such a young age
-Dusty-
DixieDawg

Postby R. Chapman » Thu May 14, 2015 11:42 am

I'm going to the community college here to get a master welding and machining certification as well as a small business certificate.
R. Chapman

Postby R. Chapman » Thu May 14, 2015 11:47 am

DixieDawg wrote:I'll give credit where it's due Rex I'm glad to see any young man with work ethic I just hope it translates over into providing yourself with a secure future once you get out of school but I congratulate you for having work ethic at such a young age

It was just the way I was raised. You want something, you gotta work for it. Something I've known forever. My younger brother has been babied. Still is. This year it's his time to start building some work ethics, quit being such a lazy ass getting up at 1 in the afternoon. Time for him to start getting up at 6:00, working at 7:00.
R. Chapman

Postby DixieDawg » Thu May 14, 2015 11:51 am

R. Chapman wrote:
DixieDawg wrote:I'll give credit where it's due Rex I'm glad to see any young man with work ethic I just hope it translates over into providing yourself with a secure future once you get out of school but I congratulate you for having work ethic at such a young age

It was just the way I was raised. You want something, you gotta work for it. Something I've known forever. My younger brother has been babied. Still is. This year it's his time to start building some work ethics, quit being such a lazy ass getting up at 1 in the afternoon. Time for him to start getting up at 6:00, working at 7:00.

Nothing wrong with that I'm 49 and if all goes well will be retiring in about 5-6 more years totally debt free and I credit it all to how I was raised just wanted to give credit where it's due good work ethic is hard to find period these days especially in your generation so you can take pride in having it
-Dusty-
DixieDawg

Postby R. Chapman » Thu May 14, 2015 11:56 am

DixieDawg wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

Nothing wrong with that I'm 49 and if all goes well will be retiring in about 5-6 more years totally debt free and I credit it all to how I was raised just wanted to give credit where it's due good work ethic is hard to find period these days especially in your generation so you can take pride in having it

:thumbsup:
R. Chapman

Postby Olly » Thu May 14, 2015 1:41 pm

Rex, don't forget to be young man. I'm not an old man but I'm old enough to give you that advice. Don't rush working 50 hours a week, you have your whole life to do that.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby R. Chapman » Thu May 14, 2015 2:13 pm

Olly wrote:Rex, don't forget to be young man. I'm not an old man but I'm old enough to give you that advice. Don't rush working 50 hours a week, you have your whole life to do that.

That's why Friday and Saturday night is party hard time. But I can't pay for my phone or my vehicle or shooting hobby without working at least 40 hours a week. Mommy and daddy won't pay for anything other than necessities. I'm fine with that. :thumbsup:
R. Chapman

Postby Botiz630 » Thu May 14, 2015 6:20 pm

What in the hell kind of school gets out at 1?
This is the real Botiz630
Botiz630

Postby The Duck Hammer » Fri May 15, 2015 12:09 am

Botiz630 wrote:What in the hell kind of school gets out at 1?

Montana.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby R. Chapman » Fri May 15, 2015 4:51 am

Botiz630 wrote:What in the hell kind of school gets out at 1?

I start at 7:30 in the morning.
R. Chapman

Postby Goldfish » Fri May 15, 2015 1:01 pm

Hey hey hey, what's wrong with waking up at 1? I do that and put in my 40
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby R. Chapman » Thu May 21, 2015 10:27 am

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432222067.993962.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
R. Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind