The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby NuffDaddy » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Olly wrote:

Damn...your right
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:14 pm

I ain't giving up on her yet. I just need to figure out how to meet her again. Gotta bring my A game
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:37 pm

NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:03 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:I ain't giving up on her yet. I just need to figure out how to meet her again. Gotta bring my A game

Just move on. There is no shortage of women in this world.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby NuffDaddy » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:06 pm

Found a party to go to. Then I think I'm taking my little brother to the strip club. He turns 18 tonight.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Woody » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:51 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:Found a party to go to. Then I think I'm taking my little brother to the strip club. He turns 18 tonight.

Strip clubs are gross.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:52 pm

Just got home from watching Fury. Powerful movie right there. Whether or not it was a true story. Highly recommend it.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby sws002 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:52 pm

Woody wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:Found a party to go to. Then I think I'm taking my little brother to the strip club. He turns 18 tonight.

Strip clubs are gross.

Fag
To achieve success, one must possess dedication, passion and a boatload of decoys.
#LagunaMadre2k14
sws002

Postby NuffDaddy » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:51 am

Woody wrote:

Strip clubs are gross.

Come on now. They aren't that bad. At lest not the one here.

My brother was a little uptight for the first hour or so. Couldn't get him to do anything. Finally got him to go with a girl and get a lap dance in the back. Then he was throwing singles out the rest of the night and having a good time.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:25 am

Doing the delta dance this morning. Was happy to see only 4 trucks at the launch this morning but when I got to the bay I'm hunting it looks like all of those hunters had the same idea :lol:
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:14 am

So far one gaddie. Not looking good this morning.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:21 am

All the birds I'm getting to finish are choosing the far side of the decoys. Never really been a strong believer in "smart" birds but hunting in AL I'm starting to become a believer.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby NuffDaddy » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:46 am

Olly wrote:All the birds I'm getting to finish are choosing the far side of the decoys. Never really been a strong believer in "smart" birds but hunting in AL I'm starting to become a believer.

They know. Birds are fairly dumb up here except for the little lull for 1-2 weeks after the opener when it's all local ducks that been shot at for a week.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Woody » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:28 am

sws002 wrote:
Woody wrote:

Strip clubs are gross.

Fag

No, just a bad experience.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby Flightstopper » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:52 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419191534.782236.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:09 pm

Flightstopper wrote:

Nice. Nothing like a good swing after a duck hunt.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Weston81 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:54 pm

Flightstopper wrote:

I laughed out loud when I saw this. Took me a couple seconds to see the swing set there. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Weston81

Postby Flightstopper » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:11 pm

Was funny cause it just happened. Buddy finally looked at that swing long enough and decided he needed to try it. We couldn't let it pass without proof.
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Weston81 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:33 pm

I completely understand, had that happen to me with a tire swing this summer. I'm 33.
Weston81

Postby Olly » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:11 pm

I could eat hamburger helper once a week for the rest of my life and never get tired of it.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Flightstopper » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:28 pm

So sad
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Flightstopper wrote:So sad

That's my lower middle class up bringing right there. It's even better with some freshly ground gadwall mixed in with the beef.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Flightstopper » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:39 pm

Oh I ate the hell outta it growing up. I get to choose what I eat now, when my wife lets me....
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:13 pm

Olly wrote:I could eat hamburger helper once a week for the rest of my life and never get tired of it.

Hamburger helper FTW. Chicken helper is good shit too.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby sws002 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:18 pm

I wait til that shit goes on sale for 10/$10 and buy the living hell out of it. If you can't appreciate Hamburger Helper, then fuck you!
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
To achieve success, one must possess dedication, passion and a boatload of decoys.
#LagunaMadre2k14
sws002

Postby Deltaman » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:06 am

Olly wrote:All the birds I'm getting to finish are choosing the far side of the decoys. Never really been a strong believer in "smart" birds but hunting in AL I'm starting to become a believer.

Gadwallsteins............doesn't take'm long to get educated here Olly!
I hunted yesterday as well, but did not set up until after daylight. Took my stepson, cut a boatload of cane at daylight, launched, and scouted for the first 30 minutes to see where the ducks wanted to be, then set up shop. Just not a lot moving, unlike Saturday, when I was fishing and listening to the gun shots all day :o We ended the day with 6 gadwalls, and lost two more to the marsh. Killed every single and pair that came in, but damn if we didn't whiff on two groups that wanted to play.
Hoping we get some fresh birds soon...........
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure, that just ain't so"
Mark Twain
Deltaman

Postby Flyway Stalker » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:17 pm

For those of you that are following my Brothers status, he started waking up today and seems to understand and follow some simple commands, he's still on the ventilator but they are working to get him off that later today or tommorrow. His labs still have not come back clean, so he is still fighting the meningitis and not out of the woods yet, but it's looking better.
Thanks for all your prayers.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
Flyway Stalker

Postby Olly » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:03 pm

Flyway Stalker wrote:For those of you that are following my Brothers status, he started waking up today and seems to understand and follow some simple commands, he's still on the ventilator but they are working to get him off that later today or tommorrow. His labs still have not come back clean, so he is still fighting the meningitis and not out of the woods yet, but it's looking better.
Thanks for all your prayers.

I hope everything turns out for the better!
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Rick » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:07 pm

Just have to hurt for him, but at least there's progress.
Rick

Postby Flightstopper » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:37 pm

Hopefully you are blessed with the best Christmas present possible and quick recovery.
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind