The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby Woody » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:31 pm

Olly wrote:If Bernie Sanders becomes president we are more fucked than if Obama and Bush Jr had a baby and it became president.

He won't win. Unless it's rigged.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby Olly » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:32 pm

Woody wrote:
Olly wrote:If Bernie Sanders becomes president we are more fucked than if Obama and Bush Jr had a baby and it became president.

I'll say it now. And quote me after it's over but Hilary will be our next president.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Woody » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm

Olly wrote:
Woody wrote:

I'll say it now. And quote me after it's over but Hilary will be our next president.

It's starting to look like she may have intentionally sold/gave away top secret information through a convoluted private email server scheme... So yeah you're probably right.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby Olly » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:46 pm

Woody wrote:
Olly wrote:
Woody wrote:

It's starting to look like she may have intentionally sold/gave away top secret information through a convoluted private email server scheme... So yeah you're probably right.

No one cares about that and she'll never face charges. By the time elections come around it will all but be forgotten.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby capt1972 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:19 pm

Olly wrote:
Woody wrote:
Olly wrote:
Woody wrote:

No one cares about that and she'll never face charges. By the time elections come around it will all but be forgotten.

Sad but true!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Woody » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Olly wrote:
Woody wrote:
Olly wrote:
Woody wrote:

That was satire, not sarcasm.
Woody

Postby Goldfish » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:53 am

It seems like more and more people are pressing about those emails. I'm not so sure it's going to go away
(It rightfully shouldn't)
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:06 am

Goldfish wrote:It seems like more and more people are pressing about those emails. I'm not so sure it's going to go away

It all depends on whether the Obama administration wants to put their people in or keep her as their pawn.

Her biggest problem is that nobody likes her. Bill would be doing fine, but she is not likable and a terrible candidate.

It's sad that the law really doesn't matter here.
SpinnerMan

Postby Olly » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:24 am

Goldfish wrote:It seems like more and more people are pressing about those emails. I'm not so sure it's going to go away

The left has already choosen her as the new president. The only MAJOR news outlet that is still talking about the emails is Fox and once it falls out of the headlines from age everyone will forget about her breaking the law. The left controlled media in this country is what is going to make her the next POTUS.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Tomkat » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:24 am

I don't think she is electable. Too much baggage.
Tomkat

Postby Woody » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:40 am

Olly wrote:

The left has already choosen her as the new president. The only MAJOR news outlet that is still talking about the emails is Fox and once it falls out of the headlines from age everyone will forget about her breaking the law. The left controlled media in this country is what is going to make her the next POTUS.

My understanding is that it's going to get really bad in the near future. Rupert Murdoch is getting ready to step down and leave the media empire to his two sons, who are quite a bit more liberal than he is. That combined with his odd executive staff made up of a almost half liberal leaners is going to mean one thing... No major news outlet to take on the Ds.
Woody

Postby Olly » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:40 am

Tomkat wrote:I don't think she is electable. Too much baggage.

That's because you're thinking like a Republican and thinking in the present. The elections are over a year from now. All of her baggage will have been made to disappear by the main stream media.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:22 am

http://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-says-classified-emails-were-on-server-1440030491
“She was at worst a passive recipient of unwitting information that subsequently became deemed as classified,” said Brian Fallon, a spokesman for Mrs. Clinton’s campaign.

Yep, the campaign is rolling out the clueless card. Just another dumb blond unwittingly receiving classified information, lots and lots of it, but she was clueless. Isn't that a quality we all desire in a Secretary of State? How about President?

Where I work, we got beat up pretty bad because a worker pulled information from a PUBLIC website and used it in a report. Why did we get beat up? Because that information was classified. That's how it works in the rest of the real world. This was just one piece of information and it was in the public, obviously not MARKED as classified.

You are required to make damn sure that you are not using and spreading classified information around. I literally have to sign of on things that say there is no classified information in there. If there is ANY doubt, I have to send it to a derivatives classifier to make damn sure. If I did what she did, I'd be talking to my lawyer trying to get a better plea deal the Jared.

http://www.npr.org/2015/08/19/432908987/government-inquiry-into-clinton-emails-likely-to-widen
Authorities are asking whether Clinton or her aides mishandled secrets about the Benghazi attacks and other subjects by corresponding about them in emails.

For her part, Clinton said she did not use that email account to send or receive anything marked classified.

"Whether it was a personal account or a government account, I did not send classified material, and I did not receive any material that was marked or designated classified which is the way you know whether something is," she said Tuesday in a question-and-answer session with reporters.

The information is classified. It does NOT matter the slightest whether it is marked or not. How do you think you have a classified conversation? You write it all down and pass notes with a classification stamp on them :roll:

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/08/20/today-in-politics-email-controversy-begins-to-weigh-on-hillary-clintons-allies/?_r=0
If the New York Times is putting out that it is weighing on Clinton allies, it is not a done deal that she gets passed it.

Of course, the biggest thing is that she is loosing in the polls to just about everybody and even Trump is not that far behind which has got to be freaking out the left.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html
Trump is up by 2 over Clinton in Florida. All the polls I've seen and it is not many, even when Clinton is up, she only has in the mid to low 40's, which is not good with someone so well known.

Right and wrong will certainly not matter. It's all about power, which means it is all about whether the powerful on the left think she can win. If they think she will lose, she is gone. If they think she is the best hope, well just part of the vast right-wing conspiracy and she did not have sex with that woman Huma Abedin, they just cry about their cheating scumbag husbands as all powerful and self made women do.
SpinnerMan

Postby Goldfish » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:02 pm

Anyone know if the prop on a mud motor is standard or reverse thread?
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Olly » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:21 pm

Goldfish wrote:Anyone know if the prop on a mud motor is standard or reverse thread?

Different for each company. Mine isn't even a thread at all it's a hex shaped hole.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Ajverret » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:57 pm

On my gtr it's standard not sure on the size. Now on my cap for my bearings and seas it left hand threads
" Quack Stackin "
16' Lake sport w/ 35GTR Stage 1
Ajverret

Postby lurejunkee » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:30 pm

Hey there folks!
lurejunkee

Postby Ajverret » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:00 am

Olly wrote:
Goldfish wrote:Anyone know if the prop on a mud motor is standard or reverse thread?

Different for each company. Mine isn't even a thread at all it's a hex shaped hole.

yeah mine is like that to but the shaft nut is what was talking about. i know on a prodrive and maybe even godevil have threaded props
" Quack Stackin "
Ajverret

Postby Ajverret » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:03 am

Olly we had coast gaurd come on board to inspect some temp quarters and i had to do a double take. i though it was you lol. baby faced little fella and all. you have a doppelganger in the pretend navy
" Quack Stackin "
Ajverret

Postby lurejunkee » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:55 am

Ajverret wrote:Olly we had coast gaurd come on board to inspect some temp quarters and i had to do a double take. i though it was you lol. baby faced little fella and all. you have a doppelganger in the pretend navy

Lol
lurejunkee

Postby Olly » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:18 am

Ajverret wrote:Olly we had coast gaurd come on board to inspect some temp quarters and i had to do a double take. i though it was you lol. baby faced little fella and all. you have a doppelganger in the pretend navy

Ha! We all look alike with our ball caps on.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Bad17 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:28 am

HaHaHaHa pretend Navy. Hahaha. That's awesome. I haven't heard that one in a minute. Lmao.
If it flies it dies. If it lands... It dies too.
Bad17

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Well what have I missed out on? Been a busy couple weeks at work. Setting new pumping units and tanks. But that's over now, time for school to start back up on Monday.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Olly » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:05 pm

Nothing to much. In other new I just had to walk 4 miles back home when my bike got a flat tire to get the truck and ramps to go get the damn bike.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Goldfish » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:41 pm

Ajverret wrote:
Olly wrote:

yeah mine is like that to but the shaft nut is what was talking about. i know on a prodrive and maybe even godevil have threaded props

Nope, the actual prop. Backwater prop that I got. It's standard thread btw
Goldfish

Postby Goldfish » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:08 am

Anyone know if you need anything special for tap/die for use on stainless?
Goldfish

Postby Olly » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:12 am

Goldfish wrote:Anyone know if you need anything special for tap/die for use on stainless?

I wouldn't think so, other then it might wear out your tap set slightly early.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:03 pm

I have never used a tap and die set in my life. So no.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:07 pm

As in I don't know. Not that you can't.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Olly » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:31 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:As in I don't know. Not that you can't.

We're a lot of help huh?
Olly
WFF Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind