The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby Goldfish » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:54 pm

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:You had better have taken that lamb home with you.

Because the pit needs to eat? I fed him a baby last week, he should be good for a bit.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:55 pm

Goldfish wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:You had better have taken that lamb home with you.

Because the pit needs to eat? I fed him a baby last week, he should be good for a bit.

The only thing that attracts women faster than goats are lambs.
WisconsinWaterfowler

Postby Goldfish » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:57 pm

Actually watched it be born though. Kinda interesting. It's legs were wonky so they had to go in there to straighten them so it'd come out ok.
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:31 am

Goldfish wrote:Actually watched it be born though. Kinda interesting. It's legs were wonky so they had to go in there to straighten them so it'd come out ok.

They perform sheep birthing at the fair?
Did they put it on a stick and deep fry it once it came out?
FlintRiverFowler

Postby (MT)Montanafowler » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:02 am

this place is a graveyard.
Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:18 pm
huntall6 wrote:MT is right.

totally sig worthy!
(MT)Montanafowler

Postby (MT)Montanafowler » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:13 am

Goldfish wrote:Actually watched it be born though. Kinda interesting. It's legs were wonky so they had to go in there to straighten them so it'd come out ok.

how the fuck is this ok to post, but posting a picture of a chick's ass gets you the hammer?

FORMAL FUCKING COMPLAINT OLLY.

totally sig worthy!
(MT)Montanafowler

Postby Olly » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:15 am

(MT)Montanafowler wrote:

how the fuck is this ok to post, but posting a picture of a chick's ass gets you the hammer?

What the hell are you talking about? You obviously aren't caught up on what happened. No one was ever banned for showing an ass.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:29 am

(MT)Montanafowler wrote:this place is a graveyard.

Truth
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby (MT)Montanafowler » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:29 am

Olly wrote:
(MT)Montanafowler wrote:

What the hell are you talking about? You obviously aren't caught up on what happened. No one was ever banned for showing an ass.

Ok, so how is several pictures of a sheep birthing appropriate for the main forum then? wouldn't that fall under the "bestiality" clause you yourself used not even two weeks ago?

totally sig worthy!
(MT)Montanafowler

Postby WTN10 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:32 am

No bestiality here? I'm out then.
WTN10

Postby Olly » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:32 am

(MT)Montanafowler wrote:Ok, so how is several pictures of a sheep birthing appropriate for the main forum then? wouldn't that fall under the "bestiality" clause you yourself used not even two weeks ago?

You don't know what the difference between bestiality and an animal giving birth is?
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:34 am

Olly wrote:
(MT)Montanafowler wrote:

I beg to fuckin differ.
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby (MT)Montanafowler » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:36 am

Olly wrote:
(MT)Montanafowler wrote:Ok, so how is several pictures of a sheep birthing appropriate for the main forum then? wouldn't that fall under the "bestiality" clause you yourself used not even two weeks ago?

You don't know what the difference between bestiality and an animal giving birth is?

I do, but how are these pictures appropriate then? Since you want to polish the forum to draw people here, is having a bunch of sheep vagina pictures helping?

totally sig worthy!
(MT)Montanafowler

Postby WTN10 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:36 am

(MT)Montanafowler wrote:Since you want to polish the forum to draw people here, is having a bunch of sheep vagina pictures helping?

Well, I'm here now.
WTN10

Postby The Duck Hammer » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:36 am

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409326611.768444.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Olly » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:37 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:
I beg to fuckin differ.

Why don't we ask Clyde or TK their opinion? Oh... we can't because they are still the only 2 members who have actually been BANNED from using WFF. You were not "banned" a time out and a perma ban are different.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby (MT)Montanafowler » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:43 am

WTN10 wrote:
(MT)Montanafowler wrote:Since you want to polish the forum to draw people here, is having a bunch of sheep vagina pictures helping?

Well, I'm here now.

you're the exception :thumbsup:

totally sig worthy!
(MT)Montanafowler

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:46 am

A FUCKING time out? I dont give a shit what the fuck you call it EL CAPIETAN. It was fuckin bullshit and you damn well know it. You can keep your head up your ass all you want and think happy happy thoughts. The fact of the matter you and dan played it wrong. Shit could of been avoided. But you refuse to take any responsibility for what went down. Its all the members fault non of your own. I liked this place. So did many other former members. But pride will be the downfall.
GadwallGetter530

Postby Olly » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:51 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:A FUCKING time out? I dont give a shit what the fuck you call it EL CAPIETAN. It was fuckin bullshit and you damn well know it. You can keep your head up your ass all you want and think happy happy thoughts. The fact of the matter you and dan played it wrong. Shit could of been avoided. But you refuse to take any responsibility for what went down. Its all the members fault non of your own. I liked this place. So did many other former members. But pride will be the downfall.

So it's my fault for what exactly? Expecting members to abide by the rules we have had in place since day one? Is it my fault that when someone would break the rule and I would talk to them via PM about that I would be blown off and a few days later they were breaking the rules again? Wis your responsiblity for breaking the rules? AND LET'S FUCKING BE CLEAR HERE. We have SO FEW rules that you have to be either trying to break them or just ot give a shit in the first place.

I don't even consider you a trouble maker Gaddie, you just got caught up in the moment and pushed the limits at the wrong time. Damn.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:54 am

Ok fine. Well I tried.
GadwallGetter530

Postby (MT)Montanafowler » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:55 am

Your global mod was editing posts left and right, Olly. I saw some of them before they got edited and they weren't even remotely out of line. Straight power tripping.

and you still haven't answered my question about the sheep pictures, which I still have a problem with, by the way.

totally sig worthy!
(MT)Montanafowler

Postby Olly » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:10 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:Ok fine. Well I tried.

Tried to what? Start another argument? I've already admitted many times over this BS that I fucking CANNOT stand having to enforce rules like this. I tried for this entire year to nicely bring people back into how it was the first year. I fucking PMed people like RonE so many times about their breaking the rules. I made several board wide post talking about this shit. Gaddie, should I have just kept on playing clean up after you guys? Am I your baby sitter? At what point should it fall on you to follow the rules? You guys want no rules and total anarchy it just can't be that way. It just can't.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:10 am

(MT)Montanafowler wrote:
and you still haven't answered my question about the sheep pictures, which I still have a problem with, by the way.

What do you go to college for?
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby WTN10 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:11 am

WTN10

Postby WTN10 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:12 am

Olly wrote:What do you study in college?

FIFY.
WTN10

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:12 am

RonE aside. What rules were broken on nudity and alike. I can't think of many at all.
GadwallGetter530

Postby Olly » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:20 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:RonE aside. What rules were broken on nudity and alike. I can't think of many at all.

Like I have told many people here In the past I have always PMed people when they broke the rules because I felt like it was no one elses business. Maybe that was wrong but I've always thought it would be insulting to drag someone out like that. I see now that I should have just handled business like every other forum from the start. It was naive of me to think that the self governing would last and that anyone but myself shared the same goals for WFF. There is a reason why 99% of all forums are run like they are on DHC and that is a lesson I have recently learned.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:21 am

WTN10 wrote:

Well, I'm here now.

:lol: When I first came here I thought for sure it was WaterFowlFuckers. Been pretty disappointed ever since. People talking? You can find that anywhere. But a good hen mallard bonin'? That's worth a website! :thumbsup:
Glimmerjim

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:24 am

Olly wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:RonE aside. What rules were broken on nudity and alike. I can't think of many at all.

Like I have told many people here In the past I have always PMed people when they broke the rules because I felt like it was no one elses business. Maybe that was wrong but I've always thought it would be insulting to drag someone out like that. I see now that I should have just handled business like every other forum from the start. It was naive of me to think that the self governing would last and that anyone but myself shared the same goals for WFF. There is a reason why 99% of all forums are run like they are on DHC and that is a lesson I have recently learned.

How so, Olly? What problems, generally speaking, have you run across? It seems to flow pretty well to me with way less acrimony than that "other" place.
Glimmerjim

Postby WTN10 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:24 am

Sometimes you get to drinking and that duck looks like a 6/10 and she's been coming on to you since you shot her mate.
WTN10

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind