The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby Woody » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:42 pm

Olly wrote:Yea it does but with the cheap living up there it's high on my list of places to retire. I want to make my pension go as far as I can and the UP is one of those places you can do that.

In a couple years I was planning on making the UP trip a few more times a year and figured you'd be there to show me where the ducks are.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby Olly » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:43 pm

Woody wrote:
Olly wrote:Yea it does but with the cheap living up there it's high on my list of places to retire. I want to make my pension go as far as I can and the UP is one of those places you can do that.

In a couple years I was planning on making the UP trip a few more times a year and figured you'd be there to show me where the ducks are.

I wish man. I absolutely loved it up there. I'll probably be a Yooper again one day if I can help it.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:55 pm

Walking through one of the buildings on campus this morning I noticed the signs they hung up at all the doors, elevators, etc. The picture sucks but it's a printed and laminated piece of paper for the signs. The brail part is just printed on there. I'm paying $20,000+ a year to a university that thinks that is a okay. Lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440701698.937625.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Bad17 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:49 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:Walking through one of the buildings on campus this morning I noticed the signs they hung up at all the doors, elevators, etc. The picture sucks but it's a printed and laminated piece of paper for the signs. The brail part is just printed on there. I'm paying $20,000+ a year to a university that thinks that is a okay. Lol

Lmao
If it flies it dies. If it lands... It dies too.
Bad17

Postby Olly » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:18 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:Walking through one of the buildings on campus this morning I noticed the signs they hung up at all the doors, elevators, etc. The picture sucks but it's a printed and laminated piece of paper for the signs. The brail part is just printed on there. I'm paying $20,000+ a year to a university that thinks that is a okay. Lol

Is it possible that, it's a place holder until the ones they have ordered come in?
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:18 am

Olly wrote:

Is it possible that, it's a place holder until the ones they have ordered come in?

That's what I figure is going on but it's still funny as hell that they just went ahead and printed that stuff on there when it can't be read.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:54 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Olly wrote:

That's what I figure is going on but it's still funny as hell that they just went ahead and printed that stuff on there when it can't be read.

I agree that it is hilarious.

Let's hope they just hit print on what they sent to the company that makes the sign without thinking about it.

Keep an eye on it and if it still there in a month or two :lol:
SpinnerMan

Postby DComeaux » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:59 pm

The lower temps make a coonass think gumbo. Chicken, tasso, smoked and fresh sausage.

20150828_211907_resized (1).jpg
DComeaux

Postby The Duck Hammer » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:15 pm

Gumbo would be good right now. Or even some étouffée.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:52 pm

Ribs.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440877917.899024.jpg
Cover your ears, Darlin'
DeadEye_Dan
WFF Supporter

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:43 am

Driving to church this morning and there's a huge blow up water slide going down the road in front of three big churches, including the one I go to, with the road shut down. I'd like to know what brilliant jackass made that call and what he was thinking.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Olly » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:51 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:Driving to church this morning and there's a huge blow up water slide going down the road in front of three big churches, including the one I go to, with the road shut down. I'd like to know what brilliant jackass made that call and what he was thinking.

I'm so confused by this. When you're in church this morning ask God to give you some narration skills.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Bad17 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:04 am

Olly wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:Driving to church this morning and there's a huge blow up water slide going down the road in front of three big churches, including the one I go to, with the road shut down. I'd like to know what brilliant jackass made that call and what he was thinking.

I'm so confused by this. When you're in church this morning ask God to give you some narration skills.

I'll have to second that bro. What you said makes no damn sense. Please post pictures next time it clears up the lack of narration.
Bad17

Postby quackhead » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:11 am

There is a blowup slide in the road. The road that 3 churches are on. The road is shutdown. Shitty idea when it is a Sunday and the road to 3 churches is blocked off.

Does that make sense?
I got it
quackhead

Postby Bulldog0156 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:35 am

Dude, god is giving you the day off; roll with it!
Bulldog0156

Postby Olly » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:40 pm

quackhead wrote:There is a blowup slide in the road. The road that 3 churches are on. The road is shutdown. Shitty idea when it is a Sunday and the road to 3 churches is blocked off.

Does that make sense?
I got it

But did the slide get there on purpose? Who put the slide there? Was it a slip and slide or not? Did he stop and enjoy the slide? These are all answers we need.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby quackhead » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:20 pm

Olly wrote:
quackhead wrote:There is a blowup slide in the road. The road that 3 churches are on. The road is shutdown. **** idea when it is a Sunday and the road to 3 churches is blocked off.

Does that make sense?
I got it

But did the slide get there on purpose? Who put the slide there? Was it a slip and slide or not? Did he stop and enjoy the slide? These are all answers we need.

Well obviously he slid. He slid right into the pastors daughter
quackhead

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:34 pm

Standing in line at six flags to ride the roller coaster. Waiting sucks.
WisconsinWaterfowler

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:49 pm

Olly wrote:

Main road is called Dixon street. There are 3 churches next to one another. The Baptist and Methodist churches are on the north side facing south and some Episcopal church on the South side of the road facing north. The slide was set up in the road in front of them shutting the road off and cutting off parking lots. Better?

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Olly » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:49 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Olly wrote:

Main road is called Dixon street. There are 3 churches next to one another. The Baptist and Methodist churches are on the north side facing south and some Episcopal church on the South side of the road facing north. The slide was set up in the road in front of them shutting the road off and cutting off parking lots. Better?

I need you to draw me a map.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:50 pm

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:Standing in line at six flags to ride the roller coaster. Waiting sucks.

I haven't been to six flags in about 5-6 years. Have no desire to go back since they fucked up the Giant.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:50 pm

Olly wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Olly wrote:

I'll have to get to my computer and draw it on paint.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:51 pm

quackhead wrote:There is a blowup slide in the road. The road that 3 churches are on. The road is shutdown. Shitty idea when it is a Sunday and the road to 3 churches is blocked off.

Does that make sense?
I got it

Quackhead understands.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:53 pm

Olly wrote:

Does that make sense?
I got it

No idea. The slide people. Had water on it so I would assume so. No.

Had a sign up that said Slide the City so I assume it's a traveling deal.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Bad17 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:53 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Olly wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Olly wrote:

I'll have to get to my computer and draw it on paint.

Please do. I don't think you can
Bad17

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:40 pm

Map.png

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby Botiz630 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:53 pm

Why label the post office and then leave the other red square and a red rectangle blank? What are the black rectangles? Why can red be squares or rectangles but black can only be rectangles?

You suck at telling stores my man.
This is the real Botiz630
Botiz630

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:42 pm

black squares are parking lots. unlabeled red buildings are part of the Methodist church complex: Sanctuary, Sunday School building, Great Hall, Children's building(unpictured), parking deck(unpictured).

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Botiz630 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:01 pm

See? This is the trouble. Your description says black squares but your illustration shows only black rectangles. I can't even.
This is the real Botiz630
Botiz630

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:05 pm

Fuck it. You people are hopeless.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind