The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby one2many » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:28 pm

assateague wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406334329.397849.jpg

looks like a great time
No helicopter looking for a murder
Two in the mornin got the Fatburger
Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp
And it read, "Jeffys a pimp"
one2many

Postby Tiler_J » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:29 pm

Try this again.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Redbeard » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:30 pm

one2many wrote:I have successfully proven, again. You can’t overdose on marijuana
hahaha
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby assateague » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:52 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406335961.312448.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
assateague

Postby Tiler_J » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:57 pm

That looks like a great time Assa! I'm jealous.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby jarbo03 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:03 pm

one2many wrote:
jarbo03 wrote:
Cool, my dad grew up in Lake County. He despises cold weather and snow to this day, still calls it a shithole, I guess 30" of snow to cancel the 4th of July parade will do that to ya.

Was checking, I am thinking about a trip to Alamosa next year to go hunting. A ranch hand where I have hunted for years got a new job out there, signed on as ranch manager of a big place.

oh wow that would suck having that kind of snow on the 4th. i got to go riding the bike in Lake Co and other surrounding counties this week..love it out there

They lived in Leadville, gramps worked at the ore mines in Climax. Would like a trip to check it out one of these days.
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby clampdaddy » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:08 pm

Goldfish wrote:My girlfriend has been on this house kick lately, today she sends me this link: http://www.oldhousedreams.com/2014/07/22/1897-dawson-mn/

I told her hell no. I don't want Dracula visiting us wanting his house back. Much less she thinks her friend an hour away is in the sticks, thus house is 3 hours away. She thought my response was funny and tried to get her friends to rally behind her on Facebook. That's when one of her friends noticed a face in one of the windows. I prefer to not be murdered by the spirit world thank you.

Fuck......that.......place! That place says chainsaw massacre all over it. Wonder if it comes with a Necronomicon buried in the basement.
clampdaddy

Postby Goldfish » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:11 pm

That house is WAY over priced. Land out that way goes for around $1k an acre, so it sounds like they are selling the land with buildings on it pretty much. Houses in town out that way can be had around 30k for nothing too fancy.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:Dude only got 38 years.

Sorry to hear that FF.

But if you think about it, 38 years of getting pounded in the ass doesn't sound that good either. Fuck that guy! At least they got him.

Agreed. I just don't get the laws in this country.
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:14 pm

assateague wrote:Might be my worst idea in a while

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406330621.028279.jpg

but it 2 dorra onry, assa man. you buy. good dear. 2 dorra onry.
Glimmerjim

Postby assateague » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:35 pm

They were delicious
assateague

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:42 pm

assateague wrote:They were delicious

See. You come back. We make good dear.
Glimmerjim

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:57 pm

clampdaddy wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:Anybody watch the series "Ray Donovan"? It's in its second season. Pretty interesting. Strains credulity a bit at times, but pretty gritty, too. It's on Showtime and is worth a glance to see if you like it.

I watch that one. Ray is one serious bad ass. Mickey Donovan is far the best part that John Voit has ever played.

You nailed it cd. This year is gonna be interesting. Ray and Mickey are getting tighter. Bunchy is a character, ain't he? :lol:
I liked the end of last season when he went back into Lucy's to get Mickey...take off Armani jacket, shirt, Rolex submariner, toss em in the trunk of the Benz and grab the bat. Uh.....oh....
Glimmerjim

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:01 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Goldfish wrote:My girlfriend has been on this house kick lately, today she sends me this link: http://www.oldhousedreams.com/2014/07/22/1897-dawson-mn/

I told her hell no. I don't want Dracula visiting us wanting his house back. Much less she thinks her friend an hour away is in the sticks, thus house is 3 hours away. She thought my response was funny and tried to get her friends to rally behind her on Facebook. That's when one of her friends noticed a face in one of the windows. I prefer to not be murdered by the spirit world thank you.

What a neat house! That's cool but a lifetime of work to get it fixed back up.

$120,000 for that house? Damn! I wish we had those prices here! I bet you couldn't touch a house like that on 12 acres here for anything under $500,000.

Did a quick search, here's what you get in Redding for $129,000. On 1/3 of an acre.

You don't want Redding anyway, Tiler. You have not seen summer heat until you've been in Redding on an August day. Unless you like Phoenix weather! It makes Sacramento look balmy!
Glimmerjim

Postby gila-river » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:11 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:

$120,000 for that house? Damn! I wish we had those prices here! I bet you couldn't touch a house like that on 12 acres here for anything under $500,000.

Did a quick search, here's what you get in Redding for $129,000. On 1/3 of an acre.

You don't want Redding anyway, Tiler. You have not seen summer heat until you've been in Redding on an August day. Unless you like Phoenix weather! It makes Sacramento look balmy!

This is from last night. I deal with the heat in the day but this shit wears me down quick. Sit on the back porch and enjoy a summer night? Fuck no. Fuck you. This is AZ! Shit sucks.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406344302.560206.jpg
EAT YOUR VEGETABLES

#coonass in the cactus
gila-river

Postby Tiler_J » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:

Haha! I live in Redding! Second sunniest place in the nation. Love it here, but summers do suck!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby 3geese4me » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:28 pm

I would take that heat over -30 any day of the week.
http://www.facebook.com/BeakSquad

Gander Commander Pro-Staff for Waterfowlforum.net
US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby Tiler_J » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:31 pm

3geese4me wrote:I would take that heat over -30 any day of the week.

Yep, you guys can keep that cold. We get usually one day of snow each year. Our summers may suck, but our winters are pretty damn mild.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:31 pm

gila-river wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:

This is from last night. I deal with the heat in the day but this shit wears me down quick. Sit on the back porch and enjoy a summer night? Fuck no. Fuck you. This is AZ! Shit sucks.

Where are you in AZ, gila? My brother lives in Kingman.
Glimmerjim

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:37 pm

Yeah, we are talking both extremes, 3geese. Give me winters with 3 months of snow, summers in the eighties, spring and fall brisk and clean. Lake Tahoe, Truckee weather works just fine for me.
Glimmerjim

Postby gila-river » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:37 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
gila-river wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:[quote="Goldfish"]My girlfriend has been on this house kick lately, today she sends me this link: http://www.oldhousedreams.com/2014/07/22/1897-dawson-mn/

Where are you in AZ, gila? My brother lives in Kingman.[/quote]
I am a ways out west of Phoenix. Bout 60 miles from Phoenix proper. I have done a fair amount of quail hunting around Kingman. My little brother lived there for a year. If you know where to go there are a lot of cool old/ abandoned mines out there to explore.
EAT YOUR VEGETABLES

#coonass in the cactus
gila-river

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:46 pm

Glimmerjim wrote: Where are you in AZ, gila? My brother lives in Kingman.

gila-river wrote: I am a ways out west of Phoenix. Bout 60 miles from Phoenix proper. I have done a fair amount of quail hunting around Kingman. My little brother lived there for a year. If you know where to go there are a lot of cool old/ abandoned mines out there to explore.

It's an interesting area, gila, but just not my cup of tea. The first time I visited my brother, I woke up early and decided to take a walk around the place. I am a CA boy, and it's nothing but sand, so what could go wrong? Walk out barefoot and enjoy the warm sand. I picked fucking stickers out of my feet for weeks! Everything you touch there sticks you with something! I have hunted dove and Gambel's quail and cottontails there, though, and it's pretty fun. Tons of birds. I just can't subject my dog to that crap, and that's most of hunting to me. What's it take to shoot a Mountain Goat there? I see all the signs and fences and under-the-freeway passes for them, so there must be quite a few.
Glimmerjim

Postby 3geese4me » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:50 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:

Yeah, we are talking both extremes, 3geese. Give me winters with 3 months of snow, summers in the eighties, spring and fall brisk and clean. Lake Tahoe, Truckee weather works just fine for me.

If there were geese to hunt in Hawaii, that's where I'd move too.

US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:55 pm

3geese4me wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

Send us a postcard
http://www.ducks.org/hunting/waterfowl-id/hawaiian-nene-goose
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby AKPirate » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:59 pm

YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby gila-river » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:00 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote: Where are you in AZ, gila? My brother lives in Kingman.

gila-river wrote: I am a ways out west of Phoenix. Bout 60 miles from Phoenix proper. I have done a fair amount of quail hunting around Kingman. My little brother lived there for a year. If you know where to go there are a lot of cool old/ abandoned mines out there to explore.

It's an interesting area, gila, but just not my cup of tea. The first time I visited my brother, I woke up early and decided to take a walk around the place. I am a CA boy, and it's nothing but sand, so what could go wrong? Walk out barefoot and enjoy the warm sand. I picked fucking stickers out of my feet for weeks! Everything you touch there sticks you with something! I have hunted dove and Gambel's quail and cottontails there, though, and it's pretty fun. Tons of birds. I just can't subject my dog to that crap, and that's most of hunting to me. What's it take to shoot a Mountain Goat there? I see all the signs and fences and under-the-freeway passes for them, so there must be quite a few.

It is a harsh place for sure. But there is a lot of beauty to it. We have some of the better populations of desert bighorns. What it takes to shoot one however is a lifetime (30+ years in some cases) of applying for a tag. In the event you are drawn it's a pretty difficult hunt.
EAT YOUR VEGETABLES

#coonass in the cactus
gila-river

Postby 3geese4me » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:12 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
3geese4me wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

Send us a postcard
http://www.ducks.org/hunting/waterfowl-id/hawaiian-nene-goose

Message me your address

US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:13 pm

Holy hell! I dont know what i ate today but I am officially afraid to fart.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Templeton on the rocks. After dinner cocktails.
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby DC727 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:18 pm

Hammered off 7 beer. I love being a light weight
NuffDaddy wrote:Nigga ran that back like he had my VCR
DC727

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind