The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby RonE » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:36 pm

Goldfish wrote:My girlfriend has been on this house kick lately, today she sends me this link: http://www.oldhousedreams.com/2014/07/22/1897-dawson-mn/

I told her hell no. I don't want Dracula visiting us wanting his house back. Much less she thinks her friend an hour away is in the sticks, thus house is 3 hours away. She thought my response was funny and tried to get her friends to rally behind her on Facebook. That's when one of her friends noticed a face in one of the windows. I prefer to not be murdered by the spirit world thank you.

Great fucking house, buy it! All it needs is a little paint, some TLC and a slight repair or two and you will have a great place.
Really, that house is no hill for a climber. I could have it looking great in less than a year with only a little help. I would bet the price is negotiable. Plant corn in the tillable acres and hunt geese right outside your door.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby clampdaddy » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:44 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
clampdaddy wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:Anybody watch the series "Ray Donovan"? It's in its second season. Pretty interesting. Strains credulity a bit at times, but pretty gritty, too. It's on Showtime and is worth a glance to see if you like it.

I watch that one. Ray is one serious bad ass. Mickey Donovan is far the best part that John Voit has ever played.

You nailed it cd. This year is gonna be interesting. Ray and Mickey are getting tighter. Bunchy is a character, ain't he? :lol:
I liked the end of last season when he went back into Lucy's to get Mickey...take off Armani jacket, shirt, Rolex submariner, toss em in the trunk of the Benz and grab the bat. Uh.....oh....

Interesting how what happened to Ray and Bunch when they were kids affected them in ways that made them complete opposites. Ray became the poon smashing bad ass while Bunchy is still basically a child.
clampdaddy

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:47 pm

3legged_lab wrote:Holy hell! I dont know what i ate today but I am officially afraid to fart.

:lol: :lol: I hate that feeling!
Glimmerjim

Postby RonE » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:50 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
3geese4me wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
3geese4me wrote:I would take that heat over -30 any day of the week.

Yeah, we are talking both extremes, 3geese. Give me winters with 3 months of snow, summers in the eighties, spring and fall brisk and clean. Lake Tahoe, Truckee weather works just fine for me.

If there were geese to hunt in Hawaii, that's where I'd move too.

Send us a postcard
http://www.ducks.org/hunting/waterfowl-id/hawaiian-nene-goose

Food habits: Hawaiian geese graze and browse on the leaves, seeds, berries and flowers of grasses, herbs and shrubs.

Geese that eat Maui Wowie should be fun to hunt. The Ducks Unlimited information didn't list the season dates, wonder why?
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby 3legged_lab » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:15 am

RonE wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
3geese4me wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
3geese4me wrote:I would take that heat over -30 any day of the week.

Yeah, we are talking both extremes, 3geese. Give me winters with 3 months of snow, summers in the eighties, spring and fall brisk and clean. Lake Tahoe, Truckee weather works just fine for me.

If there were geese to hunt in Hawaii, that's where I'd move too.

Send us a postcard
http://www.ducks.org/hunting/waterfowl-id/hawaiian-nene-goose

Food habits: Hawaiian geese graze and browse on the leaves, seeds, berries and flowers of grasses, herbs and shrubs.

Geese that eat Maui Wowie should be fun to hunt. The Ducks Unlimited information didn't list the season dates, wonder why?

Haha ya, i wonder. They did mention something about their endangeredness though
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:22 am

Back from deer hunting again. Saw nothing again. We did find a spot where it looks like the deer are bedding in the morning though, so if we can get in there silently while they are there, we may have a shot. It is hard to sneak around there though, because it is all timber with about a foot of pine needles and oak leaves on the ground.
assateague wrote:Put that in your huff-n-puffer and smoke it, shootin' boy.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby R. Chapman » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:39 am

Ain't it always fun to get taken down by the fuzz at the fair?!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406353177.091200.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby R. Chapman » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:40 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:Back from deer hunting again. Saw nothing again. We did find a spot where it looks like the deer are bedding in the morning though, so if we can get in there silently while they are there, we may have a shot. It is hard to sneak around there though, because it is all timber with about a foot of pine needles and oak leaves on the ground.

Perfect.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:43 am

R. Chapman wrote:Ain't it always fun to get taken down by the fuzz at the fair?!

You should have your boyfriend Nair his balls before you take care of him.:lol:
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby R. Chapman » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:44 am

Fuck, I'm glad I'm not spending a night in jail.
R. Chapman

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:44 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:Ain't it always fun to get taken down by the fuzz at the fair?!

Holy shit! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I jut had sprite come out my nose. :lol: :lol:
ducks~n~bucks

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:46 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:

Holy shit! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I jut had sprite come out my nose. :lol: :lol:

Im on my 6th Templeton. Soooo im doin just right.
GadwallGetter530

Postby R. Chapman » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:46 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:

:lol:
R. Chapman

Postby R. Chapman » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:47 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:

Sprite? What the fuck.
R. Chapman

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:48 am

R. Chapman wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:

Sprite? What the fuck.

The only dark soda worth a shit is Dr. Pepper.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:49 am

Just closed out my tab. Little black haired hotty bartender did me right this evening.
GadwallGetter530

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:50 am

R. Chapman wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:Back from deer hunting again. Saw nothing again. We did find a spot where it looks like the deer are bedding in the morning though, so if we can get in there silently while they are there, we may have a shot. It is hard to sneak around there though, because it is all timber with about a foot of pine needles and oak leaves on the ground.

Perfect.

Yep. I said I didn't hunt muleys in the timber. I never said anything about blacktail. Although, I would say that blacktails are just about as elusive, if not more, than mule deer.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby R. Chapman » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:51 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:

Sprite? What the fuck.

The only dark soda worth a shit is Dr. Pepper.

Whore.
R. Chapman

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:04 am

What did you do to gat your chin planted on the floor anyways, Rex?
ducks~n~bucks

Postby R. Chapman » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:13 am

A rowdy drunk thought it was a good idea to shove me.
R. Chapman

Postby Tiler_J » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:22 am

R. Chapman wrote:A rowdy drunk thought it was a good idea to shove me.

So he entered your 4 foot circle of death?
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:38 am

Fuck I hate doctors. It's been over a year since I injured my knee, and it is still bothering me sometimes. Pisses me off because the first doctor I saw, in the E.R. said I should have an MRI, next doctor, about a week later, said she was pretty sure it was a torn quad, and I probably didn't need an MRI. Next doctor, said the last doctor was not correct and it seemed like an injury to the tendons, not muscle. Final doctor visit when they medically cleared me to play football, said because of where the pain was, it was definitely not a muscle injury, and doctor #1 should have sent me to get an MRI. He said it was most likely a minor MCL tear. Fuck them! I don't think doctor should be guessing and making assumptions like that, that is how people's knees get fucked up. I still don't have as much mobility in it as my good knee.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby clampdaddy » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:43 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:The only dark soda that really tastes like shit is Dr. Pepper.

That's better. :thumbsup:
clampdaddy

Postby clampdaddy » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:45 am

Looks like it worked out for him. :lol:
clampdaddy

Postby R. Chapman » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:58 am

clampdaddy wrote:

Looks like it worked out for him. :lol:

Nope, he got a ticket and some blood. I got off with a ticket and bruised knuckles.
R. Chapman

Postby R. Chapman » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:59 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:Fuck I hate doctors. It's been over a year since I injured my knee, and it is still bothering me sometimes. Pisses me off because the first doctor I saw, in the E.R. said I should have an MRI, next doctor, about a week later, said she was pretty sure it was a torn quad, and I probably didn't need an MRI. Next doctor, said the last doctor was not correct and it seemed like an injury to the tendons, not muscle. Final doctor visit when they medically cleared me to play football, said because of where the pain was, it was definitely not a muscle injury, and doctor #1 should have sent me to get an MRI. He said it was most likely a minor MCL tear. Fuck them! I don't think doctor should be guessing and making assumptions like that, that is how people's knees get fucked up. I still don't have as much mobility in it as my good knee.

What's wrong?
R. Chapman

Postby Tiler_J » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:06 am

R. Chapman wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:Fuck I hate doctors. It's been over a year since I injured my knee, and it is still bothering me sometimes. Pisses me off because the first doctor I saw, in the E.R. said I should have an MRI, next doctor, about a week later, said she was pretty sure it was a torn quad, and I probably didn't need an MRI. Next doctor, said the last doctor was not correct and it seemed like an injury to the tendons, not muscle. Final doctor visit when they medically cleared me to play football, said because of where the pain was, it was definitely not a muscle injury, and doctor #1 should have sent me to get an MRI. He said it was most likely a minor MCL tear. Fuck them! I don't think doctor should be guessing and making assumptions like that, that is how people's knees get fucked up. I still don't have as much mobility in it as my good knee.

What's wrong?

Did you only read the first sentance of his post? Because every sentance after that explains his problem.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby R. Chapman » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:08 am

Tiler_J wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

What's wrong?

Did you only read the first sentance of his post? Because every sentance after that explains his problem.

Yeah because I didn't care to read his longwinded post. He must be glimmerjim's protege.
R. Chapman

Postby Goldfish » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:29 am

Yea, that shits no fun. Last year they didn't catch it in time to turn the bridge lights off and they had to get the snow plows out to clear the road surface
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Glimmerjim » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:31 am

R. Chapman wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

What's wrong?

Yeah because I didn't care to read his longwinded post. He must be glimmerjim's protege.

:lol: :lol: We've infested the world and are slowly taking over. You think you just get bored and tune out, but our message is still there. Earthlings are so splendidly naive. Welcome to the future, children of the little sun..
Glimmerjim

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind