The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby MuddyWaterWarlock » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:16 pm

Heard this place was shutting down and everybody was leaving. What is up guys?
Spoken to MuddyWaterWarlock
aunt betty wrote:This is personal. You are a douchebag.
Hey douche, when a seeds sprouts roots...what is it called?

Spoken to 3Leg
aunt betty wrote:You are one of them dipshits who wants to tell me how to build a clock cuz I asked for the correct time.
Fuck you dipshit.
MuddyWaterWarlock

Postby NuffDaddy » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:24 pm

MuddyWaterWarlock wrote:Heard this place was shutting down and everybody was leaving. What is up guys?

Bunch of guys hurt their pussies because someone told them to behave so they left. The rest of us aren't going anywhere to my knowledge.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby MuddyWaterWarlock » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:28 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:
MuddyWaterWarlock wrote:Heard this place was shutting down and everybody was leaving. What is up guys?

Bunch of guys hurt their pussies because someone told them to behave so they left. The rest of us aren't going anywhere to my knowledge.

Wow! Might have to go door to door for a membership drive :thumbsup:

Spoken to 3Leg
aunt betty wrote:You are one of them dipshits who wants to tell me how to build a clock cuz I asked for the correct time.
Fuck you dipshit.
MuddyWaterWarlock

Postby MuddyWaterWarlock » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:29 pm

Where did everyone go to?

Spoken to 3Leg
Fuck you dipshit.
MuddyWaterWarlock

Postby NuffDaddy » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:36 pm

MuddyWaterWarlock wrote:Where did everyone go to?

Not a clue. Don't really care either.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:37 pm

I don't think that many people left. Mostly the west coast Cali guys.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby quackhead » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:49 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:I don't think that many people left. Mostly the west coast Cali guys.

Hmmm. Not sure about that?
quackhead

Postby NuffDaddy » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:50 pm

quackhead wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:I don't think that many people left. Mostly the west coast Cali guys.

Hmmm. Not sure about that?

I didn't really try and add it up. If whoever wants to go, then that's their business. Doesn't hurt me a bit.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Goldfish » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:51 pm

Olly said he wasn't going to sell so all the time spent jacking up their post count to be transferred into Cabelas points won't happen. Feeling defeated they took their ball and went home.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby MuddyWaterWarlock » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:53 pm

Goldfish wrote:

Olly said he wasn't going to sell so all the time spent jacking up their post count to be transferred into Cabelas points won't happen. Feeling defeated they took their ball and went home.

Well, somebody needs to buy a new ball, cause this place is dead!

Spoken to 3Leg
Fuck you dipshit.
MuddyWaterWarlock

Postby quackhead » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:03 pm

All these sites go through changes. Sometimes they bounce back sometimes they don't. Only time will tell
quackhead

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:39 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:

A moderator continues to break WFF rule #1.

That will get the guys to come back...Oh wait...

NuffDaddy wrote:

Really? You should probably have a talk with the boss. If it were my site, Moderators wouldn't be allowed to act like that or treat members the way you do.

Lucky for you I guess.
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby Glimmerjim » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:01 pm

quackhead wrote:All these sites go through changes. Sometimes they bounce back sometimes they don't. Only time will tell

Iinsightful and well said, quackhead! :beer:
Glimmerjim

Postby Glimmerjim » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:04 pm

Feelin' Fowl wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:

A moderator continues to break WFF rule #1.

That will get the guys to come back...Oh wait...

NuffDaddy wrote:

Really? You should probably have a talk with the boss. If it were my site, Moderators wouldn't be allowed to act like that or treat members the way you do.

Lucky for you I guess.

I guess I missed the ugly side, Can you give me refences to the indiscretions? I would like to judge the innocent by myself.
I do know that another member and myself used to go through some pretty harsh condemnations just in tring to one-upmanship eac other. There was no actual animosity,not what I knew I felt and what I felt was responded. I quite enjoyed it. It was all in brutal fun, but I don't believe we ever sent each other over the edge as I believe regardless of our trials and tribulations there was an undercurrent of respect of knowledge actual, appreciation of intellect, and playful one-upmanship.

Please give me examples of particularly egergious behavior and if I deem it as such I will everthing within my power to resolve the unpleasant situations. In my opinion, everyone should contribute to make each others a good opportuniy and situation. It comes around. And a half dozen ducks in my freezer over the course of a seaon would not be missing a catastrophic depeltion of resources. I have knocked down birds and have some, either kid or old-tiimer, sluice it on the water and wordlessly wade out to get it. With an altogether attitude of "Yea I sluiced your downed bird, how much of an issue do want to make of it?" My total number of birds is not all that important to me, so I usually attempt to come up with a response that is accepting his behavior with a relatively sarcastic acceptance. If they can live with self-respect in going through that, in my opinion they seriously need to get a duck. More power to em, and best of luck in what what be a hideously stressful, paranoid, self-deprecating lifestyle.
Last edited by Glimmerjim on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glimmerjim

Postby Olly » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:20 pm

Everyone. Calm down. WFF isn't going anywhere. No one was banned. Everyone is still free to come hangout. Some have just chosen not to.

Really not as big of a deal as some have made it out to be. Myself included.

Thanks to everyone that is still around.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:33 pm

I heard people got banned and WFF is shutting down. I've got popcorn, stale beer and some used hustler magazines. Let's party!!!!
WisconsinWaterfowler

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:36 pm

20140901_193543.jpg
Pretty sure my name should get changed to Killasaurus Rex.
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
WisconsinWaterfowler

Postby clampdaddy » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:40 pm

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:I heard people got banned and WFF is shutting down. I've got popcorn, stale beer and some used hustler magazines. Let's party!!!!

I'm buying it and you're the first one on my list. You are banned! One year! No soup for you!
clampdaddy

Postby jehler » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:15 am

Rick wrote:
jehler wrote:Jr and I are out prepping for mi's first early teal season Monday. I'll check back in a few days and let you know how we did ;)

Please do.

Skunked Rick, we spent the morning feeding mosquitoes and watching wood ducks glide in to the pond in front of us, didn't see a single teal, left early and being a little stung at our skunk we loaded up the boat and headed up to a small flooding off the shore of Lake Michigan, rail and snipe opened yesterday also, still didn't see anything in season, seriously felt like a rodeo day

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409656298.471477.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409656310.386550.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby jehler » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:34 am

DeadEye_Dan wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409591153.565267.jpg

Yeah, jr and I were on the big pond about 8 miles north of TC on the 12'er when that blew through, we made it to the beach in time, but dayyum it got ugly fast, Lake Ontario fast, hail even
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby jehler » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:35 am

NuffDaddy wrote:

piss up a rope nuff
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Olly » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:45 am

Mmmm morning coffee and Cinnamon rolls!

Everyone get along this morning. The sun is shining, the air is fresh and some of you got to do some shooting!
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:51 am

jehler wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:

piss up a rope nuff

You didn't leave. You were on here just the other day talking about teal season.
And maybe I'm missing something big, but I never saw anything that should have set everyone that far out of control.
Sorry to the people I offended, but it is what it is.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Woody » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:55 am

Olly wrote:Mmmm morning coffee and Cinnamon rolls!

Everyone get along this morning. The sun is shining, the air is fresh and some of you got to do some shooting!

Actually it sounds like Nuff didn't, John didn't, Dan didn't, I didn't... Early Teal looks to have been pretty good here in MI.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby jehler » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:59 am

I shot a tree stump just to make sure the gun still worked
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Olly » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:08 am

jehler wrote:I shot a tree stump just to make sure the gun still worked

Been there. I'm still jealous you were out there.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby jehler » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:12 am

So many birds to, just not teal, hell, we even saw the rare and elusive shoveler. Could have had enough plover for a pie as well, te birds in season definitely got the memo
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Olly » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:14 am

jehler wrote:So many birds to, just not teal, hell, we even saw the rare and elusive shoveler. Could have had enough plover for a pie as well, te birds in season definitely got the memo

I can tell you spent 6 hours riding around on Sunday and they aren't down here.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:14 am

Oh, I spent 3 hours at the range Sunday - I got my itch scratched
Cover your ears, Darlin'
DeadEye_Dan
WFF Supporter

Postby Woody » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:15 am

jehler wrote:I shot a tree stump just to make sure the gun still worked

I can't do that, the Stoeger only has so many shots in her... got to save them for ducks.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind