The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby aunt betty » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:57 am

Thanks everyone. I'll let you know when I do. My parents are very secretive and only tell me things I need to know. They're inching towards assisted living and I just can't be the one who pushes them that last inch.
Just can't do it.
Thanks again...having a rough spring.
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:50 am

aunt betty wrote:Thanks everyone. I'll let you know when I do. My parents are very secretive and only tell me things I need to know. They're inching towards assisted living and I just can't be the one who pushes them that last inch.
Just can't do it.
Thanks again...having a rough spring.

That's a tough situation. My parents are probably going to need that and likely soon. I think both would rather be dead than in assisted living. I do to some degree get that. It's a lousy situation. Getting older sucks. When it doesn't clearly beat the alternative, it is just really tough. I brought it up once with my mom. Never again. Best of luck to you in this tough situation.
SpinnerMan

Postby Deltaman » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:36 pm

Prayers sent AB! Never easy watching parents suffer, and hope that it is something that is curable and manageable. Good Luck!
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure, that just ain't so"
Mark Twain
Deltaman

Postby aunt betty » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:44 am

No news as of yet. I'll get told when I get told. Kept in the dark until the right moment. Welcome to my world. I'll let y'all know how it goes as soon as I can. Kidney stones is the prognosis. Tried sound and laser. No luck so far. I guess they're trying to strengthen him up enough for surgery.
aunt betty

Postby The Duck Hammer » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:04 am

aunt betty wrote:I'll play nice.

Uh...guys. I'm sorry and somewhat ashamed to ask but would y'all mind praying for me?
Usually I'm not into these prayer threads but it's my father. He's having some problems.
Pray that I have the strength to handle whatever comes my way and for him to get better please.
Lord help me. Thanks.

Little late but praying things work out.

Sent from my Vox Mortem
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby aunt betty » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:11 pm

Next week will know what's going on. Poor guy has stones. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. Have had them myself and it's awful.
Thanks for the support y'all. :thumbsup:
aunt betty

Postby Goldfish » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:34 pm

Hope he doesn't need surgery. It gets tough on old bones.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Goldfish » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:35 pm

I've got a new nemesis
uploadfromtaptalk1460842500241.jpg

Hooked into 2 tarpon and they both threw the hook.
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby SpinnerMan » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:04 am

Tarpon are something I really want to catch. Good luck.
SpinnerMan

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:42 am

SpinnerMan wrote:Tarpon are something I really want to catch. Good luck.

X2. Something about that goofy looking fish that's magical.

Sent from my Vox Mortem
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby aunt betty » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:11 am

SpinnerMan wrote:Tampon are something I really want to catch. Good luck.

Fify. :clap:
aunt betty

Postby Olly » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:57 am

Deer are pretty stupid when you think about it.

Wtkxgy3.jpg
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby aunt betty » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:18 pm

They were thinkin' with their dicks.
aunt betty

Postby The Duck Hammer » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:53 am

Bet that was ripe

Sent from my Vox Mortem

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby aunt betty » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:53 am

Saw my parents yesterday after they got back from surgery. I guess it's out-patient procedure. Don't get told much but it's not over. Apparently there are also gall stones and some blood work needing done too. Numbers are either too high or two low. The medications he takes are part of the problem. If it were not for my mom being well-educated on this stuff he'd be getting mistreated. For instance one of his blood numbers should be telling the docs "no more statins" yet he's on a regimen of that.
There's also a color blindness and loss of night vision issue. He quit taking the vitamins that made his vision correct itself and it's going bad again.

Saw my dad yesterday and he was too weak to criticize me so I'm saying he's not out of the woods yet.
Thanks for the support my friends but again, it's not over yet. He looked really tired.
aunt betty

Postby Goldfish » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:39 am

Hope things take a turn for everything getting better.
Goldfish

Postby Rick » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:06 am

aunt betty wrote:Saw my dad yesterday and he was too weak to criticize me so I'm saying he's not out of the woods yet.

That he made it through the procedure is a good start, giving you grief can wait.
Rick

Postby aunt betty » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:22 pm

Spent the day looking into bee hives. One was so full of bees it was thinking about swarming so I split it into two hives.
aunt betty

Postby Olly » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:28 pm

aunt betty wrote:Spent the day looking into bee hives. One was so full of bees it was thinking about swarming so I split it into two hives.

I really think after I move next spring I'm going to try and learn more about bee keeping and get into it. I've always thought it was a cool hobby raising bees and collecting the honey. Good for a garden too!
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby aunt betty » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:45 pm

Olly, where you live is good for bees but also good for bee pests. Small hive beetles (SHB) is a nasty lil booger that is part of the loss of bees. (they came from Africa on a load of melons) It's easy to manage but you have to do certain things. Ask me about that if you dare.
Varroa Destructor (from asia) is another pest we imported. It's like bee ticks. (mites) They transmit diseases like deformed wing virus (DWV).

If you read up on bees and find the "treatment free" guys forget about that. You will be using organic acid (Formic acid) to treat hives to kill them mites but you never gettem all. There are other chemical treatments as well. Ants make formic acid so it's the most "natural" way to treat for mites.

Don't even look at a Flow-Hive. It works but is sort of a gimmick and very costly.
The inside of a bee hive is not a perfect little world but if you can handle bugs it's a lot of fun.

They're livestock. You have to feed them at times and medicate them as well. (sometimes)
There's a lot of idiots who think they can just "have" bees. The idea is to keep them. This means inspecting the hive(s) every 7-10 days. That way you can head off any problems that come up b4 it's too late.

Part of the great losses of bees are because of people who just want to "have" them. Bee havers end up buying new bees every spring.

I'm in a bee club called Central Eastern Illinois Beekeepers Association (CEIBA)
There are beekeepers from the University of Illinois bee lab that are in the club so I get lots of expert help. Would be glad to share what all I learn.
aunt betty

Postby aunt betty » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:47 pm

Here's a nice video on the problems facing honeybees today. Marla Spivak is from The University of Minnesota.
https://www.ted.com/talks/marla_spivak_ ... anguage=en
aunt betty

Postby Olly » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:46 am

aunt betty wrote:Olly, where you live is good for bees but also good for bee pests. Small hive beetles (SHB) is a nasty lil booger that is part of the loss of bees. (they came from Africa on a load of melons) It's easy to manage but you have to do certain things. Ask me about that if you dare.
Varroa Destructor (from asia) is another pest we imported. It's like bee ticks. (mites) They transmit diseases like deformed wing virus (DWV).

If you read up on bees and find the "treatment free" guys forget about that. You will be using organic acid (Formic acid) to treat hives to kill them mites but you never gettem all. There are other chemical treatments as well. Ants make formic acid so it's the most "natural" way to treat for mites.

Don't even look at a Flow-Hive. It works but is sort of a gimmick and very costly.
The inside of a bee hive is not a perfect little world but if you can handle bugs it's a lot of fun.

They're livestock. You have to feed them at times and medicate them as well. (sometimes)
There's a lot of idiots who think they can just "have" bees. The idea is to keep them. This means inspecting the hive(s) every 7-10 days. That way you can head off any problems that come up b4 it's too late.

Part of the great losses of bees are because of people who just want to "have" them. Bee havers end up buying new bees every spring.

I'm in a bee club called Central Eastern Illinois Beekeepers Association (CEIBA)
There are beekeepers from the University of Illinois bee lab that are in the club so I get lots of expert help. Would be glad to share what all I learn.

I've been to a few of the local club's meetings here over the years and I know it's more than just "having bees" that's why I'm waiting until I have a fresh 4 years at a new duty location.

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions once I get going!
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Throbbin Rods » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:17 am

This just in
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell
Throbbin Rods
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby aunt betty » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:34 am

TR, it's a distraction. They get everyone all fired up about a non-issue. People demand "make a law". So they write a 3500 page document and give congress 10 minutes to look at it. (at 1am in the morning) Then the beaurocrats pressure the politicians to pass the bill or "no more campaign funds". Then the president threatens to shut down the govt if he don't get the votes.

They call it the "pee in the bitches stall" bill and when unveiled...holy fuck we didn't ask for that.
aunt betty

Postby Olly » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:15 pm

aunt betty wrote:TR, it's a distraction. They get everyone all fired up about a non-issue. People demand "make a law". So they write a 3500 page document and give congress 10 minutes to look at it. (at 1am in the morning) Then the beaurocrats pressure the politicians to pass the bill or "no more campaign funds". Then the president threatens to shut down the govt if he don't get the votes.

They call it the "pee in the bitches stall" bill and when unveiled...holy fuck we didn't ask for that.

It's not a distraction it's just stupid people worrying and whining about something that doesn't affect them in the slightest.

If everyone paid more attention to their own shitty problems the world would be a better place and no one would even notice when some chick with a dick took a piss.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby aunt betty » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:42 pm

The real problem is that the Muslims are literally inches away from completing their plan to take over.
Meanwhile we are focused on where to piss or take a shit.
Here's "the plan".

http://www.wnd.com/2003/08/20098/
aunt betty

Postby SpinnerMan » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:53 pm

Olly wrote:If everyone paid more attention to their own **** problems the world would be a better place and no one would even notice when some chick with a **** took a piss.

Agreed, except it is not about a chick with a dick. It's about a dick pretending to be a chick.

Ever wonder why they are not described as a dude with tits?

I agree it is a distraction. The question is why the fuck does it work? Why are the people saying that Jared Fogel should be able to shower with teenage girls as long as he claims to feel like a woman not laughed out of office?
SpinnerMan

Postby Olly » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:53 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
Olly wrote:If everyone paid more attention to their own **** problems the world would be a better place and no one would even notice when some chick with a **** took a piss.

Agreed, except it is not about a chick with a dick. It's about a dick pretending to be a chick.

Ever wonder why they are not described as a dude with tits?

I agree it is a distraction. The question is why the fuck does it work? Why are the people saying that Jared Fogel should be able to shower with teenage girls as long as he claims to feel like a woman not laughed out of office?

Your whole argument is based on the false belief that just because someone is a tranny they are automatically going to rape or sexual assault someone.

This is a non issue. Period. Trannies already use whichever bathroom they want all the time right now and there isn't an out of control epidemic of tranny rape.

Stop worrying about what other people do. If a man wants to call himself a lady and go into the ladies restroom and sit down to piss then who the hell cares.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby SpinnerMan » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:59 pm

Nope. It is based on how do you tell Jared Fogel from Caitlyn Jenner? Do they need a doctor's note? There are predators, how does this not enable them?
SpinnerMan

Postby aunt betty » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:23 pm

How much you want to bet that there are no trannies in heaven?
Not that they don't get there.
I mean God knows what they are and that's what they are in heaven. (betcha betcha)
That's the issue us old fucks have with it. It's a sin to deform your body.
Now there are hemaphrodites? Did I spell it wrong? Oh well.
I suppose they get to be what God made them.
If you believe in that shit.
Morality is the problem. Different people, cultures, religions, races, and sexes define morality differently.

And then there's the coast guard fucks. lol j/k

Oh yeah. Rome had public baths and am not sure but they were probably co-ed with the kids there too.
aunt betty

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind