The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:27 am

NuffDaddy wrote:
Olly wrote:Morning fellas what's everyone got going on today?

Class from 830-8. Shittiest day of the week.

School sux. Glad I don't have to ever go back.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby firstflight » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:31 am

I Got to sleep in, wife had a late start day at work. she gets to fire some people today . So with baby in tow not much for me today . Waiting for the weekend going to clean up my what ever you want to call it . And make my dad another shore blind because now he doesn't want to get his feet wet .
After making 2 blind where he wanted them at . Got to love it ...
firstflight

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:33 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Woody wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:Air strikes going down on Isis in Syria.

Yup. Saw that. Is that good or bad? I've been kinda slacking on keeping up with this ISIS shit.

ISIS, or ISIL as our idiot and chief says, are certainly bad guys and are likely a real threat to the US according to most sources. But who the fuck knows when you're hearing the truth or not these days? Let's not forget two years ago these guys were the "Syrian rebels" or "freedom fighters" and our government was supporting them and we are now helping the dictator we were so ready to take out of power then.

This is exactly why we aren't going to send ground troops back over there. Obama pulling us out of the Middle East is what has allowed then to grow stronger and come out in the open. If we were to go back over there that would be like Obama saying I fucked up, which is never gonna happen.

Yup. Can't get as involved as we were and piss as many people off as we did, then completely pull out and not expect something to happen again.
It's a tough line to walk. I don't like how involved we are with other people's problems. But as we saw with 9/11 if we let them do their thing they eventually come after us.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:17 am

Working on a Habitat for Humanity project in the ghetto today....I'd rather be working
Cover your ears, Darlin'
DeadEye_Dan
WFF Supporter

Postby Woody » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:52 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Woody wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:

Yup. Saw that. Is that good or bad? I've been kinda slacking on keeping up with this ISIS shit.

ISIS, or ISIL as our idiot and chief says, are certainly bad guys and are likely a real threat to the US according to most sources. But who the fuck knows when you're hearing the truth or not these days? Let's not forget two years ago these guys were the "Syrian rebels" or "freedom fighters" and our government was supporting them and we are now helping the dictator we were so ready to take out of power then.

This is exactly why we aren't going to send ground troops back over there. Obama pulling us out of the Middle East is what has allowed then to grow stronger and come out in the open. If we were to go back over there that would be like Obama saying I fucked up, which is never gonna happen.

It is really sad that the image of Dear Leader is more important than making the correct decision.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:29 am

Woody wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Woody wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:

It is really sad that the image of Dear Leader is more important than making the correct decision.

Yes it is.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Goldfish » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:36 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Woody wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:

Yup. Can't get as involved as we were and piss as many people off as we did, then completely pull out and not expect something to happen again.
It's a tough line to walk. I don't like how involved we are with other people's problems. But as we saw with 9/11 if we let them do their thing they eventually come after us.

Other then we pissed them off with papa bush... And during the cold war... And back in WWII
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Olly » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:07 pm

This is my day.

Q0eiGl5.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:46 pm

Forgot I had a test today until I was on the bus ride over here. Had to go to a computer lab across campus to print off the answer sheet. Not looking good.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Olly » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:52 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:Forgot I had a test today until I was on the bus ride over here. Had to go to a computer lab across campus to print off the answer sheet. Not looking good.

College sounds like fun.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:58 pm

Olly wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:Forgot I had a test today until I was on the bus ride over here. Had to go to a computer lab across campus to print off the answer sheet. Not looking good.

College sounds like fun.

It's a blast boss

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:58 pm

Not really.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Duckdog » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:59 pm

Duckdog

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:03 pm

You win

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Olly » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:23 pm

Duckdog wrote:

I hate you.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:27 pm

Sitting in my boat under the shed just visualizing the hunt... Fucking get here November!!!
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Woody » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:33 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:Sitting in my boat under the shed just visualizing the hunt... Fucking get here November!!!

I thought I was the only one that did that :lol: :lol:
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:37 pm

Olly wrote:This is my day.

Q0eiGl5.jpg

No fucks???
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:39 pm

Wait...you get the answers to your test?
No wonder my chicken always taste like steroids.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Woody wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:Sitting in my boat under the shed just visualizing the hunt... Fucking get here November!!!

I spent more hours this past winter sitting in my boat visualizing how badass it's going to be when I'm done than actually working on it.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Woody wrote:

In my defense I've been picking at it doin a little work here and there so I was kinda admiring my handy work. :lol:
FlintRiverFowler

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:47 pm

All these guys picking out the leftover corn from the DNR banding traps.
You know some of them little fuckers got some bling
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:03 pm

This guy on dr Phil right now spanks his wife with a wooden spoon when she disobeys, and makes her call him Sir. Dudes got the right idea. :lol:
Goin to buy a wooden spoon right now.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:09 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:This guy on dr Phil right now spanks his wife with a wooden spoon when she disobeys, and makes her call him Sir. Dudes got the right idea. :lol:

Hahahhaha

I'm laughing because you watch Dr Phil...not because you're going to beat your wife. :-)
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:14 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:This guy on dr Phil right now spanks his wife with a wooden spoon when she disobeys, and makes her call him Sir. Dudes got the right idea. :lol:

Hahahhaha

I'm laughing because you watch Dr Phil...not because you're going to beat your wife. :-)

Wrong my wife watches dr Phil.
Now she's going to pay for it. :lol:
FlintRiverFowler

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:16 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:

Hahahhaha

Wrong my wife watches dr Phil.
Now she's going to pay for it. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:34 pm

Going to rig a couple dozen decoys and listen to birds flying back to the roost.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411515279.244129.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Cover your ears, Darlin'
DeadEye_Dan
WFF Supporter

Postby Woody » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:01 pm

Looks like you need to clean your boat out
Woody

Postby Rick » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:26 pm

Hard not to laugh just thinking about what she's going to do with that wooden spoon when he tries that shit. Hope for his sake it's a small one.
Rick

Postby Olly » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:45 pm

1. You don't have a wooden spoon?
2. I know your wife and that wouldn't go over well.
Olly
WFF Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind