The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:32 pm

What the hell that's less than 2 bucks a gallon?!?
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby NuffDaddy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:09 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:What the hell that's less than 2 bucks a gallon?!?

Exactly! $1.71 to be exact
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:22 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:

Did you use a promo to get it that low?
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby NuffDaddy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Olly wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:

Yeah. My parents have a grocery store card. Get $.10 off for every $100 spent. Don't know what the hell they bought, but had $.60/gal off this month.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:25 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:
Olly wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:

Yeah. My parents have a grocery store card. Get $.10 off for every $100 spent. Don't know what the hell they bought, but had $.60/gal off this month.

My local store does the same thing. I'm up to 0.40 this month. But it's a one time use then it resets
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby NuffDaddy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:27 pm

Olly wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
Olly wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:

My local store does the same thing. I'm up to 0.40 this month. But it's a one time use then it resets

Same. They get 1 month after it ends to use it. So that was actually Novembers points. Then it starts over the next month.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Gas is still $2.30 right now though.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:33 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:Gas is still $2.30 right now though.

$2.14 here
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby NuffDaddy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:03 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:

$2.14 here

We are always the highest in most of the country. If I go about 30 miles away its usually $.10 cheaper.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:07 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

$2.14 here

We are always the highest in most of the country. If I go about 30 miles away its usually $.10 cheaper.

When I'm at home gas is usually one of the lowest but I go to a place that sells pure gas(no ethanol) costs more but my mowing equipment and truck like it so it's worth the extra cost.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby NuffDaddy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:08 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

$2.14 here

When I'm at home gas is usually one of the lowest but I go to a place that sells pure gas(no ethanol) costs more but my mowing equipment and truck like it so it's worth the extra cost.

It's a $1 more for ethanol free stuff here. I'm gonna start burning that in my boat.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:26 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

$2.14 here

It's a $1 more for ethanol free stuff here. I'm gonna start burning that in my boat.

You don't already? That's all I run in my boat?
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:31 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

$2.14 here

Not near that steep here. 20-30 cents or so. Definitely makes a huge difference.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby NuffDaddy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:38 pm

Olly wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:[quote="NuffDaddy"]Gas is still $2.30 right now though.

$2.14 here

You don't already? That's all I run in my boat?[/quote]
Never knew it existed until this spring. Found a place a few miles from my house that sells it.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:38 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:[quote="NuffDaddy"]Gas is still $2.30 right now though.

$2.14 here

Not near that steep here. 20-30 cents or so. Definitely makes a huge difference.[/quote]
At $.20 more Id burn it in everything.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:39 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:
Olly wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:[quote="The Duck Hammer"][quote="NuffDaddy"]Gas is still $2.30 right now though.

$2.14 here

You don't already? That's all I run in my boat?[/quote]
Never knew it existed until this spring. Found a place a few miles from my house that sells it.[/quote]
Ethanol is a carbs worst enemy.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby NuffDaddy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Yeah. It wrecks a lot of stuff. Went through a couple weedeaters at the shop before we switched over for all the small engines.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Olly wrote:Ethanol is a carbs worst enemy.

Yep. Destroys a weedeater in no time.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Woody » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:17 pm

Olly wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Olly wrote:I'm so glad the rest of the world hates Russia right now. Love me some cheaper diesel, I filled up for $3.04/gal this morning and regular gas is down to around $2.30!

A lot of the smaller oil companies back home are getting scared right now. Layoffs are about to start cause prices aren't high enough to warrant fixing shit. I also heard yesterday that this is a plot by OPEC to bankrupt American oil companies to establish a complete monopoly. I don't necessarily believe that but I guess it's possible.

I bet it's more like everyone is driving oil prices down to cripple Russia's main export. Most likely at the urging of the good ole USA.

Mean while they lift the punishment on another dictatorship/communist nation. It's all a ploy to put the blinders on you.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby Flightstopper » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Closest ethanol free is 60 miles here and that number grows quick. Really wish I could get it.
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:49 pm

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/loca ... 19681.html

Families if the new town shooting are suing Bushmaster.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Woody » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:00 pm

Olly wrote:http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Families-of-Newtown-Shooting-Victims-Sue-Bushmaster-Gun-Seller-285819681.html

They won't win. Even the libs know that is too slippery of a slope.

Ford, dodge, etc... Will be sued for drunk driving.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby Woody » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:01 pm

That's just one example.
Woody

Postby Olly » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:03 pm

Woody wrote:
Olly wrote:http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Families-of-Newtown-Shooting-Victims-Sue-Bushmaster-Gun-Seller-285819681.html

They won't win. Even the libs know that is too slippery of a slope.

Ford, dodge, etc... Will be sued for drunk driving.

Don't be so sure. Even of they settle which the will because Bushmaster isn't know for their hard lines of standing up to the left, it will still be a lose because it will set a precedent.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Goldfish » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:18 pm

It was staged anyways
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Goldfish » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:18 pm

And Sony pulling the movie is stupid
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Woody » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:20 pm

A settlement outside of court sets no precedent legally speaking. It may encourage victims and their families to follow suit, but eventually they will try it on a company that will stand up and once that happens it will end.

Their settlement just postpones the inevitable. That is if they settle.
Woody

Postby Olly » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:24 pm

Woody wrote:A settlement outside of court sets no precedent legally speaking. It may encourage victims and their families to follow suit, but eventually they will try it on a company that will stand up and once that happens it will end.

Isn't it common in law suits to site past settlements as kind of "giving in". I'm probably wrong though.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Duckdog » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:33 pm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protection_of_Lawful_Commerce_in_Arms_Act
Duckdog

Postby Woody » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Olly wrote:
Woody wrote:A settlement outside of court sets no precedent legally speaking. It may encourage victims and their families to follow suit, but eventually they will try it on a company that will stand up and once that happens it will end.

Isn't it common in law suits to site past settlements as kind of "giving in". I'm probably wrong though.

I'm pretty sure common law precedent is only for cases decided over by a judge and taken to trial.
Woody

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind