The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby The Duck Hammer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:47 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
sws002 wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:Just went all assateague in the Krystal in town.
Pretty sure the conversation ended with "no I don't want to buy the fucking fries that were supposed to come with my combo anyways. Besides you'll probly put doodoo in them so fuck you I'm calling corporate. "

I about got arrested at a McDonalds in Vegas for something very similar to this. Me and a buddy ordered the twenty piece nugget deal. The cashier and two managers didn't have a firm enough grasp of the English language to understand that "fries and drinks" is plural and that "feeds 2" apparently does not mean you get 2 fries and 2 drinks. Telling them that English must be their second language did not do as much good as I had hoped. Ended up having to pony up and buy an extra drink.

I guarantee had I been black there would've been no problem. Shit they probably woulda hooked me up with extra Krystal's in my sackful. The reverse racism is rampant in these parts. Color me a bigot if you want west coast guys, but it runs deep around here and it's not the whites who are the racists.

Oprah says it is....
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby sws002 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:48 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
sws002 wrote:
Pretty sure the conversation ended with "no I don't want to buy the fucking fries that were supposed to come with my combo anyways. Besides you'll probly put doodoo in them so fuck you I'm calling corporate. "

I about got arrested at a McDonalds in Vegas for something very similar to this. Me and a buddy ordered the twenty piece nugget deal. The cashier and two managers didn't have a firm enough grasp of the English language to understand that "fries and drinks" is plural and that "feeds 2" apparently does not mean you get 2 fries and 2 drinks. Telling them that English must be their second language did not do as much good as I had hoped. Ended up having to pony up and buy an extra drink.

I guarantee had I been black there would've been no problem. Shit they probably woulda hooked me up with extra Krystal's in my sackful. The reverse racism is rampant in these parts. Color me a bigot if you want west coast guys, but it runs deep around here and it's not the whites who are the racists.

The best part of the whole deal was that it was actually CHEAPER to buy a 20 pc nugget a small fry and 2 drinks. When I pointed this out to them and then plugged all the prices into the phone is when they got belligerent and started yelling at me.
To achieve success, one must possess dedication, passion and a boatload of decoys.
#LagunaMadre2k14
sws002

Postby NuffDaddy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:37 pm

This is why you don't blow off an entire semester of physics so you have to do good on the final to pass.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398382623.675602.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:38 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:This is why you don't blow off an entire semester of physics so you have to do good on the final to pass.

Mother of god, have fun with that shit. I have an Ag Business test tomorrow and have yet to look over any of the material.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby NuffDaddy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:40 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:This is why you don't blow off an entire semester of physics so you have to do good on the final to pass.

Mother of god, have fun with that shit. I have an Ag Business test tomorrow and have yet to look over any of the material.

Yup. My final is next Wednesday. I have to learn 7 chapters and know how to do about 75 problems that cover it all. And I'm just starting.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:42 pm

Took me 30 min just to print all the shit off.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:51 pm

My eyes are burning just looking at that. :shock:
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby Tomkat » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:57 pm

I believe that is going GKR on them
Tomkat

Postby Rick » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:02 pm

I had a nightmare very much like that last Winter. Maybe you'll catch a break and wake up.
Rick

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:03 pm

Buddy of mine wants me to go to youth group with him.....I'm thinking no, last time was a bad experience.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby NuffDaddy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:04 pm

Rick wrote:

I had a nightmare very much like that last Winter. Maybe you'll catch a break and wake up.

I sure hope so.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:10 pm

R. Chapman wrote:Buddy of mine wants me to go to youth group with him.....I'm thinking no, last time was a bad experience.

Like a church youth group? On a Thursday?

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:12 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:Buddy of mine wants me to go to youth group with him.....I'm thinking no, last time was a bad experience.

Yep. I can't see myself having to put up with some of them commies there.
R. Chapman

Postby The Duck Hammer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:13 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

Never been my place either. Don't agree with the way they go about things and most of the time the kids were just there to play and for food.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:22 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

Never been my place either. Don't agree with the way they go about things and most of the time the kids were just there to play and for food.

So the last time I went (first time) It starts off with 45 mins of free time playing pool, sumo wrestling, Xbox etc. Anyways, I was playing Halo on the xbox with another kid (gaming freak) and was whipping his ass, even though I don't own an xbox or play one much. Anyways, one of the youth leaders pulled me aside and told me to "play nice and be fair". I quit that, so then went to dinner. All I've got for that is they're a bunch of tree huggin', vegetarian bastards. Then we went down to the football field to play capture the flag. Well, we didn't have belt flags to pull off like in flag football so I figured the only other way to down someone was to tackle. Boy was I wrong. I ran over 3 kids and tackled the kid with the flag. Short and sweet, he got a little quarter size bruise on his shoulder and started crying. They sent me home for "unnecessary roughness". Later my buddy texted me saying that it was only 2 hand touch and that there was to be no 'violence". Fuckers. :lol:
R. Chapman

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:26 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

So the last time I went (first time) It starts off with 45 mins of free time playing pool, sumo wrestling, Xbox etc. Anyways, I was playing Halo on the xbox with another kid (gaming freak) and was whipping his ass, even though I don't own an xbox or play one much. Anyways, one of the youth leaders pulled me aside and told me to "play nice and be fair". I quit that, so then went to dinner. All I've got for that is they're a bunch of tree huggin', vegetarian bastards. Then we went down to the football field to play capture the flag. Well, we didn't have belt flags to pull off like in flag football so I figured the only other way to down someone was to tackle. Boy was I wrong. I ran over 3 kids and tackled the kid with the flag. Short and sweet, he got a little quarter size bruise on his shoulder and started crying. They sent me home for "unnecessary roughness". Later my buddy texted me saying that it was only 2 hand touch and that there was to be no 'violence". Fuckers. :lol:

I don't believe any if this but if it is true then it sounds like you're either retarded or an uncouth idiot jerk.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:29 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:I don't believe any if this but if it is true then it sounds like you're either retarded or an uncouth idiot jerk.

How would I be retarded for kicking a kids ass at Xbox and playing capture the flag. They don't have any rules posted or someone telling me what I could and couldn't do.
R. Chapman

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:34 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:I don't believe any if this but if it is true then it sounds like you're either retarded or an uncouth idiot jerk.

How would I be retarded for kicking a kids ass at Xbox and playing capture the flag. They don't have any rules posted or someone telling me what I could and couldn't do.

Ok so you're not retarded, so you're an idiot jerk or lying?
FlintRiverFowler

Postby capt1972 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:34 pm

R. Chapman wrote:

Common sense?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:36 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

Ok so you're not retarded, so you're an idiot jerk or lying?

Probably a jerk.....idiot, maybe.
R. Chapman

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:37 pm

capt1972 wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

Common sense?

Not as common as you think it is. Besides, what is more fun, two hand touch (you don't get anywhere doing that) or tackle?
R. Chapman

Postby The Duck Hammer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:37 pm

Yall are being hard on Rex, everybody knows that if the rules aren't posted, beating the shit out of the competition is the go to move.

@

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:39 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:Yall are being hard on Rex, everybody knows that if the rules aren't posted, beating the shit out of the competition is the go to move.

@

Seriously, and that kid on the xbox, I wasn't even trying to win. If I lost, I wouldn't have given two shits either.
R. Chapman

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:42 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:Yall are being hard on Rex, everybody knows that if the rules aren't posted, beating the shit out of the competition is the go to move.

@

Seriously, and that kid on the xbox, I wasn't even trying to win. If I lost, I wouldn't have given two shits either.

You don't just pick up an Xbox having never played and whoop a gamers ass mmkay?
Don't lie man. No one just has natural Xbox talent. Nobody.
Shit takes practice mmkay.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby The Duck Hammer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:43 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

@

You don't just pick up an Xbox having never played and whoop a gamers ass mmkay?

Flint or Ab or whoever the fuck that is, has a very valid point.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:51 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

@

You can be a game freak and be bad, just saying. From what I know, he plays on the computer.
R. Chapman

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:53 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

@

You can be a game freak and be bad, just saying. From what I know, he plays on the computer.

Not true. You can't be into video games and get your ass whipped by Rex chapman.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:05 pm

Ok, what's your point?
R. Chapman

Postby The Duck Hammer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:08 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

@

Not true. You can't be into video games and get your ass whipped by Rex chapman.

But he's Rex "Mother Fuckin" Chapman.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby gila-river » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:15 pm

Love driving through the salinas valley this time of year. It's the epicenter of activity in my industry. That said I hate staying here. This town is a shithole
EAT YOUR VEGETABLES

#coonass in the cactus
gila-river

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind