The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby Woody » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:28 am

flyn88 wrote:High of 40 tomorrow. Warmest day I have seen in a while. Definitely ready for some bonfires.

How does winter prevent bonfires?
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby flyn88 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:59 am

Woody wrote:
flyn88 wrote:High of 40 tomorrow. Warmest day I have seen in a while. Definitely ready for some bonfires.

How does winter prevent bonfires?

I guess it doesn't. Fires just have to be bigger.
flyn88

Postby Olly » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:59 am

kL6Lu1k.png
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:34 am

I'm sitting here in my office listening to the prime minister of Israel talk to congress and he is talking about how Iran is hiding nuclear weapons from the world. Not trying to weigh in or not if they should have it I just think it's funny that Israel is complaining that another country is hiding nuclear weapons or weapons programs and Israel has had the bomb since the late 70's and still won't admit it to the world.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:55 am

Olly wrote:
kL6Lu1k.png

I've showed that picture to a lot of the anti people I know. Somehow I'm still the self centered jackass that wants the world to burn.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:57 am

Olly wrote:I'm sitting here in my office listening to the prime minister of Israel talk to congress and he is talking about how Iran is hiding nuclear weapons from the world. Not trying to weigh in or not if they should have it I just think it's funny that Israel is complaining that another country is hiding nuclear weapons or weapons programs and Israel has had the bomb since the late 70's and still won't admit it to the world.

I wouldn't publicly admit it either. Basically the fast tract to get green lit for destruction by almost the entire eastern world that hates you.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Olly » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:57 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Olly wrote:
kL6Lu1k.png

I've showed that picture to a lot of the anti people I know. Somehow I'm still the self centered jackass that wants the world to burn.

That's the first time I've seen and I think it's a pretty good example of how the anti gunners are eating our cake bite by bite.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:06 pm

Olly wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Olly wrote:
kL6Lu1k.png

That's the first time I've seen and I think it's a pretty good example of how the anti gunners are eating our cake bite by bite.

I think the first time I'd ever seen it was on Dan's FB page awhile back. Imagine if that's how the 1st amendment was treated. There would be no internet argument about it whatsoever. Mostly due to government oppression, but people would see how bad shit really is for the second.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:15 pm

Little PETA propaganda reading. Wish I had time to talk to the guy handing this shit out.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425406542.048286.jpg

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby flyn88 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:32 pm

Anybody have spring project plans? I have an old sawmill at home I'd like to get going again.
flyn88

Postby Olly » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:46 pm

flyn88 wrote:Anybody have spring project plans? I have an old sawmill at home I'd like to get going again.

That's be pretty cool. What is the lumber for?
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby flyn88 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:14 pm

Olly wrote:
flyn88 wrote:Anybody have spring project plans? I have an old sawmill at home I'd like to get going again.

That's be pretty cool. What is the lumber for?

Have a barn I'd like to frame in, and insulate for a bigger shop. I'm sure I could cut up, and sell the slabs for firewood.
flyn88

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:58 pm

For capt
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425491893.672960.jpg
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Goldfish » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:51 pm

Hipsters and their iPhones
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Olly » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:56 pm

Goldfish wrote:Hipsters and their iPhones

You don't have a firm grisp of what a hipster is do you?

Hipsters only like things that are not mainstream yet or anymore. A hipster will either have no cellular phone at all or a phone that is sold only in the Ying mi province of northern China. Not a phone that makes up half of all cellular phone sales within the U.S.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Goldfish » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:16 pm

You don't have a firm grasp of how popular it has become to be a hipster, do you
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:34 pm

Goldfish wrote:You don't have a firm grasp of how popular it has become to be a hipster, do you

I find that funny as hell myself.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:02 pm

I think Olly is right on this. A true hipster, as I understand that, would be violating a mandatory anti-conformist tenant that they must conform to in order to be a bonafide anti-conformist.

The rest of you are talking about hipster wannabe's and not true hipsters.

Of course, I'm sure hipsters liked Apple products back when Apple was near dead, so maybe their anti-conformity tenants have yet to caught up with the fact that Apple is mainstream and they need to change the anti-conformist rules they must conform to.

BTW, I can't stand hipsters or whatever you call them because in my experience they are just a bunch of dumb mother fuckers making up a bunch of stupid rules to prove how they don't follow the rules. I met my wife while she was getting her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree and most of her friends would be what we call hipsters today. A lot of them scared the hell out of me. One woman in particular who was bragging about how the Doctor that ran all the abortion clinics sponsored a bus so they could go and protest a pigeon shoot. They all thought they were smart, but most were pretty damned stupid.

I have never conformed to many of society's rules either. I call it social ineptitude. I guess I need to sell it as being hip :lol:
SpinnerMan

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:05 pm

Hipsters still have iPhones.
I'm a fucking expert on hipsters.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Olly » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:22 pm

Goldfish wrote:You don't have a firm grasp of how popular it has become to be a hipster, do you

But that begs the question. If being a hipster has become that popular does that mean that the very nature of being a hipster has changed?
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:29 pm

Olly wrote:

But that begs the question. If being a hipster has become that popular does that mean that the very nature of being a hipster has changed?

Spinner says they're fake hipsters but I agree with what you're saying.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Olly » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:36 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
BTW, I can't stand hipsters or whatever you call them because in my experience they are just a bunch of dumb mother fuckers making up a bunch of stupid rules to prove how they don't follow the rules.

Right on man! :beer: :beer:
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:50 pm

Olly wrote:

A hipster will tell you that they aren't a hipster.
How can they deny their own existence ?
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Goldfish » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:34 pm

Olly wrote:

Hence the iPhone.

Boom, full circle
Goldfish

Postby Goldfish » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:35 pm

Olly wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
BTW, I can't stand hipsters or whatever you call them because in my experience they are just a bunch of dumb mother fuckers making up a bunch of stupid rules to prove how they don't follow the rules.

Right on man! :beer: :beer:

Yes! Lol
Goldfish

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:46 pm

According to the newyorker I'm a hipster for owning the most popular cell phone that exists. The one they give away for fucking free.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Woody » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:16 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:I think Olly is right on this. A true hipster, as I understand that, would be violating a mandatory anti-conformist tenant that they must conform to in order to be a bonafide anti-conformist.

The rest of you are talking about hipster wannabe's and not true hipsters.

Of course, I'm sure hipsters liked Apple products back when Apple was near dead, so maybe their anti-conformity tenants have yet to caught up with the fact that Apple is mainstream and they need to change the anti-conformist rules they must conform to.

BTW, I can't stand hipsters or whatever you call them because in my experience they are just a bunch of dumb mother fuckers making up a bunch of stupid rules to prove how they don't follow the rules. I met my wife while she was getting her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree and most of her friends would be what we call hipsters today. A lot of them scared the hell out of me. One woman in particular who was bragging about how the Doctor that ran all the abortion clinics sponsored a bus so they could go and protest a pigeon shoot. They all thought they were smart, but most were pretty damned stupid.

I have never conformed to many of society's rules either. I call it social ineptitude. I guess I need to sell it as being hip :lol:

Kind of like that South Park episode about the goths.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby blockmaker » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:25 pm

3 inches of rain, then an inch of sleet and now it's snowing to beat hell! Supposed to get 6 to 8 inches of this white death as we call it, damn I'm tired of winter!
blockmaker

Postby The Duck Hammer » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:43 am

blockmaker wrote:3 inches of rain, then an inch of sleet and now it's snowing to beat hell! Supposed to get 6 to 8 inches of this white death as we call it, damn I'm tired of winter!

Sounds like our weather just a little less in quantity of each form.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Olly » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:11 am

Another career fair this morning. Makes me never want to have kids.
Olly
WFF Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind