DEALS????

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

DEALS????

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Its summer time and nobodys huntin ducks and geese right now. (except me bc i have a permit to kill geese on my golf course) :D :D :D
Anybody finding any good deals or clearances on waterfowl gear right now?
FlintRiverFowler

Re: DEALS????

Postby Olly » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:55 pm

I tried to find that pic you sent me of the permit. Next time I'm home were goose hunting.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:02 pm

Olly wrote:I tried to find that pic you sent me of the permit. Next time I'm home were goose hunting.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

i just looked at the permit, since im sitting here in the office doing nothing, setting a terrible example as a supervisor to my guys... says no shooting them during the moulting period june 16 to july 14. other than that its open season over here.
I spent last saturday morning with a back pack blower removing the mierda de los gansos (goose droppings in spanish) from my greens.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Its easier to get bands when they are in the molt. :lol:
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Return to The Blind