Random Pictures

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: Random Pictures

Postby 3legged_lab » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:32 pm

gila-river wrote:
hudson wrote:[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1398108119244.jpg[/attachment]

Anyone else seeing this?:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398112281.692679.jpg

Hahaha
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Rick » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:55 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
RonE wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398099856.188982.jpg

Looks like you pulled up behind a low life politician. Hope nothing rubbed off on you and you can get the stink off your truck and out of your cloths.

Seen him twice. Really would like to know who he is.

So next time you run into him, run into him. He'll be required to exchange that information with you.
Rick

Random Pictures

Postby HighDesertDuck » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:11 pm

Tomkat wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398119334.990076.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398121866.440903.jpg

The desert version
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
New Mexico: It's not new and It's not Mexico
HighDesertDuck

Postby jarbo03 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:41 pm

Back to the late 90s
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby Redbeard » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:21 pm

Assholes
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398126102.254959.jpg
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:42 pm

bill herian wrote:I have fathoms, glass lens. 580 copper.

I really like them but don't mistake me for someone who knows whats up.

And mirror lenses for sure. What's the point of wearing sunglasses if they can tell what you're looking at?

Crazy that kneeling on them broke them. I have fathoms with 580 lenses and I ran them over with a John deere gator last summer and it didnt hurt them.
Got a pair of ballasts that need to go back bc the lenses delaminated from just every day use though.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Flightstopper » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:00 pm

Started this today after my grandpa have me his planer last weekend. Cut this mesquite from our farm.

[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1398131849463.jpg[/attachment]
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:01 pm

Gonna make a small table.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Flightstopper » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:03 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:Gonna make a small table.

Entry table.
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby RonE » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:33 pm

Redbeard wrote:Assholes

Do you ever look for some identity and look them up and write them up?
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby Olly » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:35 pm

RonE wrote:

Up in MI i knew a younger Coastie who paid his neighbor to haul away his trash and did so for months. Come to find out the neighbor was throwing it in the woods somewhere the entire time. The kid had to pay a huge fine and go clean up a few thousand pounds of trash because the guy denied everything.

The cops found him by going through the garbage.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby assateague » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:55 pm

When I was a PI, I used to get all kinds of good info from trash. Nothing like showing up at someone's house at 6 am on trash day, pulling up at about 40 mph and sliding in, in a 13 year old faded, paint chipping Plymouth mini-van, jumping out the side slider, throwing all their trash in, then hopping back over it into the driver's seat and taking off out of the neighborhood with the side door still open, with a cigarette hanging off your lip to kill the smell. Good times.
assateague

Postby Goldfish » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:01 pm

assateague wrote:When I was a PI, I used to get all kinds of good info from trash. Nothing like showing up at someone's house at 6 am on trash day, pulling up at about 40 mph and sliding in, in a 13 year old faded, paint chipping Plymouth mini-van, jumping out the side slider, throwing all their trash in, then hopping back over it into the driver's seat and taking off out of the neighborhood with the side door still open, with a cigarette hanging off your lip to kill the smell. Good times.

How you ended up with a decent looking lady is beyond me
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby 3geese4me » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:08 pm

20140421_220746.jpg
http://www.facebook.com/BeakSquad

Gander Commander Pro-Staff for Waterfowlforum.net
US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby sws002 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:09 pm

Goldfish wrote:
assateague wrote:When I was a PI, I used to get all kinds of good info from trash. Nothing like showing up at someone's house at 6 am on trash day, pulling up at about 40 mph and sliding in, in a 13 year old faded, paint chipping Plymouth mini-van, jumping out the side slider, throwing all their trash in, then hopping back over it into the driver's seat and taking off out of the neighborhood with the side door still open, with a cigarette hanging off your lip to kill the smell. Good times.

I feel like this quote could be applied to 90% of those in attendance...
To achieve success, one must possess dedication, passion and a boatload of decoys.
#LagunaMadre2k14
sws002

Postby 3geese4me » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:14 pm

sws002 wrote:
Goldfish wrote:

I feel like this quote could be applied to 90% of those in attendance...

Yep, I definitely fall into that group. Thankfully I have a 10 inch cock so she stays happy for 27 seconds a night.

US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby gila-river » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:20 pm

Haven't had a soda in years... Til I saw this today at the dollar store, didn't know they still made the sweet ambrosia known as chode red:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398136838.924187.jpg
EAT YOUR VEGETABLES

#coonass in the cactus
gila-river

Postby The Duck Hammer » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:22 pm

That's my favorite Mountain Dew right there. Had a bottle today and a orange one too.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby assateague » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:24 pm

Goldfish wrote:

She's in it for the adventure.
assateague

Postby gila-river » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:28 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:That's my favorite Mountain Dew right there. Had a bottle today and a orange one too.

Damn straight! I never see it at the grocery store. Went to the dollar tree to get stuff for boys school projects and low and behold there she is in the checkout line cooler.
EAT YOUR VEGETABLES

#coonass in the cactus
gila-river

Postby Tiler_J » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:29 pm

Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby 3legged_lab » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:41 pm

This is the picture that should go along with someone jumping out of a faded mini van at 0600 and stealing someone's garbage.
3geese4me wrote:
20140421_220746.jpg

Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby 3geese4me » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:45 pm

I was driving the van. Get in the van you pussy!!!

US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby Redbeard » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:48 pm

RonE wrote:
Redbeard wrote:Assholes

never have. But I've caught em in the act
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:50 pm

hahaha picturing this cracks me up
Redbeard

Postby AKPirate » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Redbeard wrote:

I'll bet he giggled a little everytime getting back into the van and then let out a victory yell after he got around the corner...
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:53 pm

Haha
Redbeard

Postby 3legged_lab » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:02 pm

AKPirate wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

I'll bet he giggled a little everytime getting back into the van and then let out a victory yell after he got around the corner...

A NASCAR war cry, if you will.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby AKPirate » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:05 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

One arm out the window, definitely
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Tiler_J » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:07 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

I thought the NASCAR war cry was when you yelled out into the yard, "Hey Sis, finish hosing mama down and get in here, I'm horny!"
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind