And It Continues...

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: And It Continues...

Postby QH's Paw » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:07 am

Just waiting for the season to roll back around. You gonna guide the teal and early goose seasons?
QH's Paw

Postby possumfoot » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:55 am

probably gonna do teal.. not much goin around here for the early goose.. Miss. and atlantic flyway councils both recommended that Tn, Ky, and Fl get 4 additional teal days and the limit be raised to match the other states.. would give us a 9 day season which would be sweet.. not as sweet as 16, but lazy slobs want to still be able to shoot their woodducks cause "they're easy". :tk: millet is popping good and it looks like the corn will be out a good bit earlier than last year.. the way the full moon falls with season, should be pretty good.
Redbeard wrote:It's sad that a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of wild dogs.
possumfoot

Postby Goldfish » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:04 am

I didn't know they have been doing math this way for so long
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby assateague » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:09 am

:lol:
assateague

Postby Redbeard » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:28 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:This thread came to mind when I saw this. Not really the same concept but still made me laugh.
Hahaha
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:30 am

possumfoot wrote:
QH's Paw wrote:
possumfoot wrote:
aunt betty wrote:If you can't get from "I have this many fingers on my hand" to "I have 5 (five) fingers" and then know that five means 5 and is !!!!! :::::
Or ##### no matter what we're referring to then maybe, MAYBE, you need to go to a special school for dumbasses that has more advanced methods of teaching and testing simple concepts. :) [attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1400784568061.jpg[/attachment]

wow.. how did i miss this little gem!! :clap:

Look what the cat drug in. What's up possum?

not much of nothin.. been cooking most the night, drank a 12 pack and decided on taking a nap.just woke up a bit ago and feel glorious. gonna feel like shit come about 8 pm. back to the grill for me soon.. been busting it getting decoys ready and recently got accepted for an outfitter account through avery so i'm waiting on one more thing to happen and i'll be rolling out a 1500 peice light goose floater spread this CO season. still have to pour about 1000 more weights then then i'll have to tie all that stuff, but hey, that's what a couple cases of beer and everyone that likes to get them phone calls during season are for. :beer:

how about your self?
sweet man
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Glimmerjim » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:43 am

Redbeard wrote:
possumfoot wrote:
QH's Paw wrote:
possumfoot wrote:
aunt betty wrote:If you can't get from "I have this many fingers on my hand" to "I have 5 (five) fingers" and then know that five means 5 and is !!!!! :::::
Or ##### no matter what we're referring to then maybe, MAYBE, you need to go to a special school for dumbasses that has more advanced methods of teaching and testing simple concepts. :) [attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1400784568061.jpg[/attachment]

wow.. how did i miss this little gem!! :clap:

Look what the cat drug in. What's up possum?

not much of nothin.. been cooking most the night, drank a 12 pack and decided on taking a nap.just woke up a bit ago and feel glorious. gonna feel like shit come about 8 pm. back to the grill for me soon.. been busting it getting decoys ready and recently got accepted for an outfitter account through avery so i'm waiting on one more thing to happen and i'll be rolling out a 1500 peice light goose floater spread this CO season. still have to pour about 1000 more weights then then i'll have to tie all that stuff, but hey, that's what a couple cases of beer and everyone that likes to get them phone calls during season are for. :beer:

how about your self?
sweet man

Is he Red? I don't really know him. :lol: :lol:
Glimmerjim

Previous

Return to The Blind