WCH 2014-15 Who's Coming?

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: WCH 2014-15 Who's Coming?

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:44 pm

gila-river wrote::lol: I'm gonna make an honest effort to use all but 1 of my 141 remaining mornings before this shindig kicks off

I was afraid you were going to say that.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:47 pm

3geese4me wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
gila-river wrote:
QH's Paw wrote:Wait a minute dammit, I don't see the WFF official Prostaff retriever on that list.

How about the official WFF water swatting ruddy wrangler? I like the alliteration:lol:

This is my thread, I make the names! Does this look like a Duckocracy? This is a Ducktatorship and I'm the King Duck here! This is warning 142, you only have 141 to go. Don't test me, or I'll change your name to Carrot Fucker and Tim's to Carrot! You're in my world now!

You would fare well in the Air Force.

They have a tile division?
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby 3legged_lab » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:57 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
3geese4me wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
gila-river wrote:
QH's Paw wrote:Wait a minute dammit, I don't see the WFF official Prostaff retriever on that list.

How about the official WFF water swatting ruddy wrangler? I like the alliteration:lol:

This is my thread, I make the names! Does this look like a Duckocracy? This is a Ducktatorship and I'm the King Duck here! This is warning 142, you only have 141 to go. Don't test me, or I'll change your name to Carrot Fucker and Tim's to Carrot! You're in my world now!

They offered me a job in the hvac division, they guys that actually have a trade to make up for all the ones who stand around.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby AKPirate » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:58 pm

Can't wait to see what the Jehler care package will have in it this year!
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby 3legged_lab » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:02 pm

AKPirate wrote:Can't wait to see what the Jehler care package will have in it this year!

Fingers crossed its an 18 year old Asian contortionist
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:02 pm

AKPirate wrote:Can't wait to see what the Jehler care package will have in it this year!

Haha!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:03 pm

3legged_lab wrote:

Why? What are you going to do to him?
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby 3geese4me » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:04 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
3geese4me wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
gila-river wrote:

Sure do!
http://www.facebook.com/BeakSquad

Gander Commander Pro-Staff for Waterfowlforum.net
US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:06 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
3geese4me wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
gila-river wrote:

Sure do![/quote]

Would I have to be away from my wife and kids?
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Goldfish » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:26 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
3geese4me wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
gila-river wrote:[quote="QH's Paw"]Wait a minute dammit, I don't see the WFF official Prostaff retriever on that list.

Sure do![/quote]

Would I have to be away from my wife and kids?[/quote]
Do you want to?
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby QH's Paw » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:29 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
gila-river wrote:

This is my thread, I make the names! Does this look like a Dickocracy? This is a Dicktatorship and I'm the King Dick here! This is warning 142, you only have 141 to go. Don't test me, or I'll change your name to Carrot Fucker and Tim's to Carrot! You're in my world now!

FIFY
QH's Paw

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:52 pm

QH's Paw wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
gila-river wrote:

This is my thread, I make the names! Does this look like a Dickocracy? This is a Dicktatorship and I'm the King Dick here! This is warning 142, you only have 141 to go. Don't test me, or I'll change your name to Carrot Fucker and Tim's to Carrot! You're in my world now!

FIFY

Thanks Muke, the key board us too small on my phone. Sometumes the wrong letter gets unto my posts. :thumbsup:
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:54 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
3geese4me wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
gila-river wrote:

Sure do![/quote]

Would I have to be away from my wife and kids?[/quote]
Do you want to?[/quote]
Everyday just a little bit more.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby 3legged_lab » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:01 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

Why? What are you going to do to him?

Dont you worry bout that
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:38 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:Ok 8 + 2 possibles?

Red
Homeless guy
Hobbit
my charming self
Frozen Carrot
Cooked Carrot
Mexican Deal-a-meal
Will Fitzpatrick

Possibly- Ragnar the Terrible Texan and the Yam Hammer from MD.

Newest list.
holy crap did I say I was hosting again???

Haha! I'll start buying booze now! It could get expensive.

I wonder if we could get Templeton to sponsor the 2014-2015 WCF?
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:39 pm

I can wait.:(:lol:
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby Tiler_J » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:01 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:Ok 8 + 2 possibles?

Red
Homeless guy
Hobbit
my charming self
Frozen Carrot
Cooked Carrot
Mexican Deal-a-meal
Will Fitzpatrick

Possibly- Ragnar the Terrible Texan and the Yam Hammer from MD.

Newest list.
holy crap did I say I was hosting again???

Haha! I'll start buying booze now! It could get expensive.

I wonder if we could get Templeton to sponsor the 2014-2015 WCF?

Good idea. You are in charge of getting sponsorship. See if they have some hot promotional girls they can send out also to serve us drinks.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby AKPirate » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:03 am

We need to make the laundry room the comfort room, I could bang two of those girls at a time on Mike's cot
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Tiler_J » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:11 am

AKPirate wrote:We need to make the laundry room the comfort room, I could bang two of those girls at a time on Mike's cot

Promotional girls Tim, not whores. You know, classy girls in micro-string bikinis with huge fake tits. Just a lot of bending at the waist and occasional "accidental" boob contact against your arm. Classy. Most of us are married Tim. We don't need the WCH to be named in our divorce proceedings, it would be bad publicity for the site.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby AKPirate » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:13 am

Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:We need to make the laundry room the comfort room, I could bang two of those girls at a time on Mike's cot

Promotional girls Tim, not whores. You know, classy girls in micro-string bikinis with huge fake tits. Just a lot of bending at the waist and occasional "accidental" boob contact against your arm. Classy. Most of us are married Tim. We don't need the WCH to be named in our divorce proceedings, it would be bad publicity for the site.

actually I could bang three at a time if they get real close to each other
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Tiler_J » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:20 am

AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:

Haha! Fine. If Gaddy can get the sponsorship and girls, you can bang them. Better clear it with Red about making his laundry room into a whore house.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby AKPirate » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:22 am

Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:

Haha! Fine. If Gaddy can get the sponsorship and girls, you can bang them. Better clear it with Red about making his laundry room into a whore house.

OK fine, put a mattress in the back of your truck...
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Tiler_J » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:27 am

AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:

OK fine, put a mattress in the back of your truck...

That does work pretty damn well. I may have done that a time or two when I was younger.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby AKPirate » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:28 am

Drive-ins were the bomb
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Goldfish » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:06 am

What do you mean "were"
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Redbeard » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:32 am

Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:

why not...Gaddy and Juice box turned my trailer in a whore house trying to make a whipped covered chocolate and vanilla sundae. They ever find the cherries?
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:33 am

Goldfish wrote:What do you mean "were"
i think he means he doesn't bang girls in his truck bed anymore, cause he owns his own house and has his own bed
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby gila-river » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:07 pm

AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:

OK fine, put a mattress in the back of your windowless van...

fify
EAT YOUR VEGETABLES

#coonass in the cactus
gila-river

Postby Tiler_J » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:10 pm

AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:

fify[/quote]
140 left.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby gila-river » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:14 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:[quote="AKPirate"]We need to make the laundry room the comfort room, I could bang two of those girls at a time on Mike's cot

fify[/quote]
140 left.[/quote]
:lol:
EAT YOUR VEGETABLES

#coonass in the cactus
gila-river

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind