Season so far

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: Season so far

Postby Tomkat » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:21 am

Yes it has.
Tomkat

Postby Flyway Stalker » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:22 pm

I just sent a text to the DU regional director for that area to see what was up. He will give me a no bullshit answeer. I will report back when he does.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
Flyway Stalker

Postby sws002 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:40 pm

Flyway Stalker wrote:I just sent a text to the DU regional director for that area to see what was up. He will give me a no bullshit answeer. I will report back when he does.

I'm headed to Northeast NE for Christmas festivities tomorrow, 20 bucks says every single body of water on the way is open.
To achieve success, one must possess dedication, passion and a boatload of decoys.
#LagunaMadre2k14
sws002

Postby Bufflehead » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:03 am

Most of the puddle ducks here have figured out where they won't get shot at. We had a really big front come through during our split that pushed a lot of the birds out. Really need a front to push more birds down but the redheads and blackheads are just about a sure thing every day.
Bufflehead

Postby Pintail » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:20 pm

I haven't had that much time to hunt because its basketball season but I have managed to shoot some birds. A hunt now and then is better than nothing.
Pintail

Postby NuffDaddy » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:56 pm

Pintail wrote:I haven't had that much time to hunt because its basketball season but I have managed to shoot some birds. A hunt now and then is better than nothing.

Enjoy highschool while you can. Lot of years left to hunt. I wish I woulda had a little more fun during highschool instead of hunting every day.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:07 pm

I finally killed my second duck of the year yesterday. that puts me at a drake bufflehead and a spoony so far.
assateague wrote:Put that in your huff-n-puffer and smoke it, shootin' boy.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby Flyway Stalker » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:28 pm

Pretty slow year so far with very few duck kills and no geese yet, duck season ends this weekend and most everything is froze out. Lost a couple weeks of hunting with my Brothers ordeal, but will try and get back at this weekend, just trying to decide if I go after what few remaining ducks or start focusing on geese now.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
Flyway Stalker

Postby sws002 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:29 pm

Flyway Stalker wrote:Pretty slow year so far with very few duck kills and no geese yet, duck season ends this weekend and most everything is froze out. Lost a couple weeks of hunting with my Brothers ordeal, but will try and get back at this weekend, just trying to decide if I go after what few remaining ducks or start focusing on geese now.

There are still plenty of ducks around my friend!
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
To achieve success, one must possess dedication, passion and a boatload of decoys.
#LagunaMadre2k14
sws002

Postby MuddyWaterWarlock » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:16 pm

Killin a few. Been leaving the guns alone, went back to the spear. More sporty, but not by much.
Spoken to MuddyWaterWarlock
aunt betty wrote:This is personal. You are a douchebag.
Hey douche, when a seeds sprouts roots...what is it called?

Spoken to 3Leg
aunt betty wrote:You are one of them dipshits who wants to tell me how to build a clock cuz I asked for the correct time.
Fuck you dipshit.
MuddyWaterWarlock

Previous

Return to The Blind