Regulars role call

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: Regulars role call

Postby Redbeard » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:03 pm

We are our brothers keepers
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:04 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:No idea who this guy is but oh well. Have A Good one

You guys have a group text going on this one?

FB_IMG_1428798051450.jpg
Leave me out of this feud you got going on.

Group TEXT.
Not group sex.
Damn.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Redbeard » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:06 pm

Redbeard wrote:We are our brothers keepers
clearly this is a foreign concept to you
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:10 pm

Unfortunately this nice attempt at a good thread was tarnished by one the more "well respected" regular members and founding fathers of this forum
Redbeard

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:12 pm

IMG_20140809_194559.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Regulars role call

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:24 pm

Redbeard wrote:Unfortunately this nice attempt at a good thread was tarnished by one the more "well respected" regular members and founding fathers of this forum

Nah it was tarnished by butthurt cry baby's who can dish it out but can't take it when it's thrown their way.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Olly » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:05 pm

Anyway..... I'm glad to see more regulars around than I thought! Makes me happy to see WFF still has an active pulse! I encourage more of you lurkers to join in on the fun!
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Regulars role call

Postby TNAL45 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:09 pm

Olly wrote:Anyway..... I'm glad to see more regulars around than I thought! Makes me happy to see WFF still has an active pulse! I encourage more of you lurkers to join in on the fun!
Oh Rearry?
I refuse to play any sport that considers water a "hazard".
TNAL45

Postby Olly » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:09 pm

TNAL45 wrote:
Olly wrote:Anyway..... I'm glad to see more regulars around than I thought! Makes me happy to see WFF still has an active pulse! I encourage more of you lurkers to join in on the fun!
Oh Rearry?

There's a name I haven't seen in a while.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby TNAL45 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:14 pm

Olly wrote:
TNAL45 wrote:
Oh Rearry?

There's a name I haven't seen in a while.
My life got stupid busy. Just hanging out like wet clothes mane.
I refuse to play any sport that considers water a "hazard".
TNAL45

Postby quackhead » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:47 pm

Some people are just dimbasses! This thread had nothing to do with all the bs from the past really but yet a "MOD" had to stir it up. Like sand through the hr glass these are the days of our lives. Guess I remember why I split for a while again
quackhead

Postby Olly » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:52 pm

quackhead wrote:Some people are just dimbasses! This thread had nothing to do with all the bs from the past really but yet a "MOD" had to stir it up. Like sand through the hr glass these are the days of our lives. Guess I remember why I split for a while again

You aren't the only one who doesn't enjoy the negative drama....
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:55 pm

Olly wrote:
quackhead wrote:Some people are just dimbasses! This thread had nothing to do with all the bs from the past really but yet a "MOD" had to stir it up. Like sand through the hr glass these are the days of our lives. Guess I remember why I split for a while again

I don't think anyone does. It's just the Internet. We all have enough issues in real life to deal with to take the Internet so seriously.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:57 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:
Olly wrote:

I don't think anyone does. It's just the Internet. We all have enough issues in real life to deal with to take the Internet so seriously.

Right... I started WFF for fun. Sure sometimes during debates we used to get a little heated but it was never personal. This personal stuff is annoying and old and I'm over it.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:00 pm

Olly wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
Olly wrote:

Right... I started WFF for fun. Sure sometimes during debates we used to get a little heated but it was never personal. This personal stuff is annoying and old and I'm over it.

Heated debates and whatever the hell this is are 2 totally different things.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:01 pm

I thought some of the old regulars left because we made some rules around here. But I think I might be missing something that happened back then.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby flyn88 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:02 pm

I remember watching that show at my grandmas house. She had Oreos, and Pepsi. I didn't care what was on TV.
flyn88

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:08 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:I thought some of the old regulars left because we made some rules around here. But I think I might be missing something that happened back then.

I missed the whole thing but I believe it was the enforcement of already established rules.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:09 pm

flyn88 wrote:

I remember watching that show at my grandmas house. She had Oreos, and Pepsi. I didn't care what was on TV.

My mom still watches that show every day. About 5-10 years ago I used to know what was going on with it.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:10 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:I thought some of the old regulars left because we made some rules around here. But I think I might be missing something that happened back then.

No. No rules changed at all during that deal. RonE was given a 24 hour time out for REPEATEDLY posting nudity outside of the Hawaii forum. I sent him multiple PM's asking him not to do it and and continued to clean up after him over and over giving him chance after chance to follow the rules we already had in place from day one. I finally felt that the the best way to deal with it was to give him a 24 hour ban. Everyone went ape shit over that and then started to break the rules left and right to cause a ruckus and more people got temporary time outs and they left after that.

It was all extremely stupid and pointless and now WFF is much slower and not what it could have been because of it. Looking back there were things that both sides could have done differently to avoid it.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:12 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:

I missed the whole thing but I believe it was the enforcement of already established rules.

I thought so too. Oh well...Doesn't hurt me any. I like this place better now with more organization.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Olly wrote:

No. No rules changed at all during that deal. RonE was given a 24 hour time out for REPEATEDLY posting nudity outside of the Hawaii forum. I sent him multiple PM's asking him not to do it and and continued to clean up after him over and over giving him chance after chance to follow the rules we already had in place from day one. I finally felt that the the best way to deal with it was to give him a 24 hour ban. Everyone went ape shit over that and then started to break the rules left and right to cause a ruckus and more people got temporary time outs and they left after that.

It was all extremely stupid and pointless and now WFF is much slower and not what it could have been because of it. Looking back there were things that both sides could have done differently to avoid it.

Guess it is what I thought then. It all went down when I was out of town and when I got back on here everyone was going crazy then left a couple days later.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby gock5 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:21 pm

:popcorn:
The Most Interesting Man In The World, REX "MOTHER ******" CHAPMAN!
gock5

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:23 pm

gock5 wrote::popcorn:

Save it for a month from now when it all comes back for a day
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Bad17 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:32 pm

Hi Red
If it flies it dies. If it lands... It dies too.
Bad17

Postby Bufflehead » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:34 pm

Still here, don't post much but read most of the topics.
Bufflehead

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:20 am

Hi my name is Flint. I work at Buswood Country Club as an assistant grounds keeper. I never go duck hunting even though I say I do. :thumbsup:
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:36 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:Hi my name is Flint. I work at Buswood Country Club as an assistant grounds keeper. I never go duck hunting even though I say I do. :thumbsup:

My names gaddy.
I have large voluptuous man tits visible in every picture I post online.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Rick » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:04 am

Just like old times. Now if someone would just get drunk in the garage and lose their butt plug...

Still nice to know some folks are still around.
Rick

Postby Woody » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:12 am

Eric Haynes wrote:
FB_IMG_1430262861760.jpg
I'm eric. I live in NY. Just recently quit my full time job with the Air Force and opened a snow goose guiding operation with great success. We specialize in jump shoots and absolutely destroyed them this year.

Do you have a hard sided blind on your boat?
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind