Happy Fouth of July

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Happy Fouth of July

Postby Legband » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:50 pm

Obama may be the worst President we have ever had but he's not the first terrible President we have had in times of trouble.
Americans were feeling down in the mid to late 1970s ,( I lived it ) treating Vietman like a police action and not a war had taken its toll the same way fighting in the Middle East with no calateral damage has done to us.
Politicians were out of control and over taxation had killed our economy but with one Real Leader we emerged strong and proud again.
Happy Fourth of July and remember we have been here before let's elect another Ronald Regan and find our way again
As this Canadian points out there is no other county like the Good old USA and May God Bless America again by his son The Christ.

http://youtu.be/Lw2ysu1RWLA
Joe Hendrex
Hughson Waterfowl
Legband

Re: Happy Fouth of July

Postby 3200 Man » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:19 am

Thanks joe I hope your 4 th was as good as ours !
I hope it's not to late to turn this State around ? There's so much of a , ME First , attitude without the common-sense of
what's best for all.....money or outside interest are dictating what's left of our natural resources to recover from !
The laws of this state are only for handicapping the law abiding sportsmen as the judicial system has no teeth anymore !
Punishment is being decided my the Lawyer's so they can have repeat business , while our law enforcement has ALMOST
thrown their hands up in disbelief.....as time of incarcerations are reduced to less than half !

An eye for an eye......might be the only way to bring this Country......back to what it was ?

Kind of , what we were sent overseas for......in the first place ?
3200 Man

Return to The Blind