chewy.com

Everything Duck Dogs!

chewy.com

Postby Flightstopper » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:42 pm

Just wanted to tip my hat to the people at chewy.com for ordering dog food online. Of course we just moved and I had gone into the website to update my address but I did not realize that you had to update your autoship address as well. I called and was initially dumbfounded when the first thing I heard was a voice and not a recording. He explained to me my mistep and in the same sentence said a new bag is being shipped out immediately, due to arrive Monday or Tuesday. At this point it also shows the total due at $0.00 and no charge in my bank account statement. Even with it partially my fault I was shocked to receive this level of service and they have most certainly secured my business.
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Re: chewy.com

Postby Woody » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:07 pm

Always nice to be treated like a customer.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby Duckdog » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:19 pm

It must be a pretty competitive market, as I've had great customer service from Petflow too.
Fedex delivered the dog food once, and the box was torn open and the bag was leaking food out into the box.
I notified them that their boxes weren't holding up, and they immediately shipped 2 more bags (@ over $60 a bag) for "my trouble".
They said I could do whatever I wanted with the damaged bag. Donate it to a shelter, or if I felt comfortable with it to go ahead and feed it, but they wanted to send 2 new bags!
I didn't argue!!
Duckdog

Postby Flightstopper » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:28 pm

Damn duckdog that's awesome!
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:01 pm

Ordering dog food online?

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Flightstopper » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:14 pm

Can actually get the food you want, shipped free in most cases. Prices are competitive with stores and just set it to autoship and you have food always there waiting on you. Great business.
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Return to Gun Dog Forum