RULE CHANGE

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

RULE CHANGE

Postby Olly » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:02 am

THERE HAS BEEN A RULE CHANGE.

Rule 4 which previously stated.

stay within the topic area of the forum you are posting a message in. All post are subject to being moved if off topic for the parent forum.

Has been changed to.

If you create a topic it is your responsibility to provide the content to keep your thread on-topic. You will keep topics within the appropriate sub-forum. Taking a topic off-topic to purposefully offend/troll the original poster will not be tolerated.

It has 3 points to it.

1. The user is responsible for keeping their thread on topic. If you start a thread that is one sentence long and expect people to stay on that topic for 5 pages based off your one sentence you are wrong. You need to provide the members with something to discuss.
2. As always please start your threads in the right sub-forum. I.E. Shotgun threads go in the shotgun forum. Boat threads go in the boat forum.
3. Taking someone's thread off topic on purpose is against the rules. Have some respect for the poster if you know that they want their thread to stay on topic and it has content don't derail it on purpose.

I have spent the last few days thinking about this issue and this, at least to me is a good common sense approach to handling this issue. The rules can be found here.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Re: RULE CHANGE

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:57 am

Sounds like good common ground. :thumbsup:
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Mornin Beef » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:50 pm

I am very confused for sure. Will everyone be able to lock threads now?
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby quackhead » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:26 pm

That is exactly the way it should be. Good job
quackhead

Postby Goldfish » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:51 pm

Seems decent
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Return to The Blind