Grizzly Island / N. Cal

Grizzly Island / N. Cal

Postby Freezer » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:51 pm

I hunt Grizzly Island primarily, are there any Grizzly Island hunters here?
Freezer

Re: Grizzly Island / N. Cal

Postby Redbeard » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Nope but welcome to the site from a fellow northern cal hunter.

#tazincali
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Freezer wrote:I hunt Grizzly Island primarily, are there any Grizzly Island hunters here?

What up Homie!!! :D I only hunt the Grizz as a last resort on the opener. If that's the only card I pull that's were I go. Good to have another North Cal guy around. :welcome:
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:37 am

Fuck! I forgot the "H" in where. :lol:
GadwallGetter530

Postby Freezer » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:10 pm

I regularly hunt Grizzly. I live in Richmond so it's the closest refuge. I've been at this duck thing for about seven years but the first three were at a friends club. The resi system being what it is I'm not wasting my money on it. I haven't had time to set up my boat for the delta or Napa Marsh yet but that's going to come. Right now I working on building some decoy carts, a motion decoys and prepping the ol' Motor Home for the season. Where do you guys hunt?
Freezer

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Freezer wrote:I regularly hunt Grizzly. I live in Richmond so it's the closest refuge. I've been at this duck thing for about seven years but the first three were at a friends club. The resi system being what it is I'm not wasting my money on it. I haven't had time to set up my boat for the delta or Napa Marsh yet but that's going to come. Right now I working on building some decoy carts, a motion decoys and prepping the ol' Motor Home for the season. Where do you guys hunt?

I hunt mostly north valley refuges and a few clubs here and there. Played the lotto tonight at one place. It's gonna be close if I make it on at shoot time. Didn't get that great of a draw.
GadwallGetter530

Postby NorCalWaterfowl » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:27 am

Grizzly island hunter here! Always stopping at the Jack-In-The-Box each morning for breakfast. I don't hunt the refuge, I hunt on a club at the very back of the island... not too much happened this year though
NorCalWaterfowl

Postby Redbeard » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:25 pm

NorCalWaterfowl wrote:Grizzly island hunter here! Always stopping at the Jack-In-The-Box each morning for breakfast. I don't hunt the refuge, I hunt on a club at the very back of the island... not too much happened this year though
welcome NorCal!
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Return to California Duck Hunting Forum