Bootlipkiller

Re: Bootlipkiller

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:38 pm

His Prolapsed Hershey's kiss has ruined his day!
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby 3legged_lab » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:12 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:Start shaking boot, start sharing right now. :lol::lol:
I think that was supposed to be an attack.

It was? It sucked!

Thank god 3200 is here to enlighten us on the ways of the world.

By the way, you may want to get your facts straight before you start trying to attack people here (feeble attempt as it was). Boot is not a privileged Daddy's boy, I am. Try again.

Bwahahahahaha don't worry Tiler, 3200 is just upset they planted a nut tree next to his house.

That's odd, seems like planting nuts would be right up his alley?

Nuts up his alley?! :lol:

Knew I could count on you to catch that one.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby 3200 Man » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:40 am

It's nice to hear Coyotes howling in the background adding their 2 cents , that really just fades into silence .
I do agree I'm a Nut case when it comes to Nut Trees gobbling up native ground that I love to hunt on but ,
these crops are planted with the intent , they are there for 25/30 years . This effects your hunting longer
than it will , mine ! Water useage way beyond what our Natural Resource can handle , long with rice crops .
Waterfowl don't seem to care for Almonds or Walnuts so , it's your future Waterfowl hunting that's being
jeopardised as mine in nearing it end........

Water for Rice = Duck Food
Water for Nut Trees = No Waterfowl

You better start Howling.........Fellas
3200 Man

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:48 am

Do you really think I don't know that already?

I just can't help but give you shit because every post of yours is the same.

And what is with the rain man spacing?

Now if you don't mind I'm going to go count all my dollar bills

I'm rich bitches?
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Postby Redbeard » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:58 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:Do you really think I don't know that already?

I'm rich bitches?
trust fund baby
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Tiler_J » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:37 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:Do you really think I don't know that already?

I'm rich bitches?
trust fund baby

Looks like his spelling was ok, but what's with the punctuation and spacing? Damn rich kids?
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Tiler_J » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:44 pm

3200 Man wrote:It's nice to hear Coyotes howling in the background adding their 2 cents , that really just fades into silence .
I do agree I'm a Nut case when it comes to Nut Trees gobbling up native ground that I love to hunt on but ,
these crops are planted with the intent , they are there for 25/30 years . This effects your hunting longer
than it will , mine ! Water useage way beyond what our Natural Resource can handle , long with rice crops .
Waterfowl don't seem to care for Almonds or Walnuts so , it's your future Waterfowl hunting that's being

So all the rice farms in the valley are "native"??? Learn something new every day.
Since you like talking about the past and how great it was. How about when they burned all the rice instead of flooding it? How did that help the ducks? Just wondering. I don't hunt rice.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:05 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
3200 Man wrote:It's nice to hear Coyotes howling in the background adding their 2 cents , that really just fades into silence .

So all the rice farms in the valley are "native"??? Learn something new every day.
Since you like talking about the past and how great it was. How about when they burned all the rice instead of flooding it? How did that help the ducks? Just wondering. I don't hunt rice.

Oh make no mistake he hates rice too. It's a waste of the states water. All water should be used to flood his public delta slough full of native plants and trees and of course the mighty mallard.
Bootlipkiller

Postby Eric Haynes » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:21 pm

Boot, do I need to pay this guy a visit for you? Will I need my tire iron or will the piano string suffice?
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby 3200 Man » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:27 pm

I can understand your views on flooding rice stubble over burning it but , nut trees are going to take-over the water
we have because of the Dollar ! There is no thinking of Waterfowls needs or the fish habitat that we've known this state
has offered us in the past ? Profits , are only for the few investors looking for the fast Buck , while we see rice farming
and other grain crops go by the way-side . Central to the North of this State has been paradise for hunting and fishing ,
with giving our water away to the Southern part of the state , Now , we're losing the ground to Greed as other countries
are willing to pay more for our Natural Resources , than we are willing to Fight For ?

I've already lived a hunters dream of having places to go hunt and fish but , I can see your's will be limited in the near
future , if you don't stand-up for what we have left ?

Most of you Young Guys are smart enough to fight this problem , be prepared to lose it if you don't !
3200 Man

Postby one2many » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:28 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:Boot, do I need to pay this guy a visit for you? Will I need my tire iron or will the piano string suffice?

bring the piano string. so much pleasurable feeling the life slip away in your hands...

rice is what dirt poor asians eat because they cant grow taters.
No helicopter looking for a murder
Two in the mornin got the Fatburger
Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp
And it read, "Jeffys a pimp"
one2many

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:29 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:Boot, do I need to pay this guy a visit for you? Will I need my tire iron or will the piano string suffice?

Naw, I'm privileged so I live in a giant house with a 12 foot security wall and my own team of ex Navy seals for security.
Bootlipkiller

Postby one2many » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:31 pm

3200 Man wrote:I can understand your views on flooding rice stubble over burning it but , nut trees are going to take-over the water
we have because of the Dollar ! There is no thinking of Waterfowls needs or the fish habitat that we've known this state
has offered us in the past ? Profits , are only for the few investors looking for the fast Buck , while we see rice farming
and other grain crops go by the way-side . Central to the North of this State has been paradise for hunting and fishing ,
with giving our water away to the Southern part of the state , Now , we're losing the ground to Greed as other countries
are willing to pay more for our Natural Resources , than we are willing to Fight For ?

I've already lived a hunters dream of having places to go hunt and fish but , I can see your's will be limited in the near

Most of you Young Guys are smart enough to fight this problem , be prepared to lose it if you don't !

this will solve your troubles...buy up all the land, TNT the trees out of the ground, and plant all native grasses. simple as that.
God Damn farmers are ruining out lives and they all should be shot
one2many

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:36 pm

I'm just not seeing much rice ground being turned into orchards in my part of the state. In fact most rice farmers hate orchards. Walnuts are king here right now but the walnuts are replacing prune trees and peach trees not rice fields
Bootlipkiller

Postby one2many » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:I'm just not seeing much rice ground being turned into orchards in my part of the state. In fact most rice farmers hate orchards. Walnuts are king here right now but the walnuts are replacing prune trees and peach trees not rice fields

you ever see them shake the fuck out of them trees to harvest? pretty cool stuff, but farmers are still the devil
one2many

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:43 pm

one2many wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:I'm just not seeing much rice ground being turned into orchards in my part of the state. In fact most rice farmers hate orchards. Walnuts are king here right now but the walnuts are replacing prune trees and peach trees not rice fields

you ever see them shake the fuck out of them trees to harvest? pretty cool stuff, but farmers are still the devil

All the time, it's cool. Those shakers were actually invented here.
Bootlipkiller

Postby one2many » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:57 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
one2many wrote:

All the time, it's cool. Those shakers were actually invented here.

ive just seen them on tv. shit is ingenious. i know a few people i would like to give a ride with one of them :D
one2many

Postby Tiler_J » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:00 pm

3200 Man wrote:I can understand your views on flooding rice stubble over burning it but , nut trees are going to take-over the water

What is your argument? You think the valley is going to be orchards instead of rice? And what is your water argument?? I don't get what you are even upset about. Please try and make a clear point.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:02 pm

Hahahaha we have two company's here that make them and ship them all over the world. Orchard machinery corporation and COE Orchards.
Bootlipkiller

Postby one2many » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:04 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:Hahahaha we have two company's here that make them and ship them all over the world. Orchard machinery corporation and COE Orchards.

i should look for a used one. i could just pick up a momma cow and shake her till butter comes out
one2many

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:09 pm

Tiler_J wrote:

What is your argument? You think the valley is going to be orchards instead of rice? And what is your water argument?? I don't get what you are even upset about. Please try and make a clear point.

Not going to happen buddy
Bootlipkiller

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:12 pm

one2many wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:Hahahaha we have two company's here that make them and ship them all over the world. Orchard machinery corporation and COE Orchards.

i should look for a used one. i could just pick up a momma cow and shake her till butter comes out
please video that
Bootlipkiller

Postby one2many » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:18 pm

hahahaha i bet it would make more then just butter. PETA would also be coming down the road fast :lol:
one2many

Postby RonE » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:19 pm

What the fuck are you thinking?

Water from NorCal goes to SoCal because SoCal is where the votes are.

We don't burn rice anymore because of the Commie Pinko-Tree Hugging-Bunny Fucking-FemiNazi-Carpet Munching-Liberals from Davis and Sacramento have more votes than the rice farmers.

Get your head out of your ass and look around. California is heading for a socialist state, where else could a liberal get lost and stuck on the side of a cliff and get rescued by a helicopter for free? When you consider the tax sources that built the dams that feed the California Water Project, the water actually goes to the people that paid for it.

I guess if you were King of California, you could change things.......I think not, so quit bellyaching and start doing something constructive.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby Tiler_J » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:26 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:

Not going to happen buddy

I think he is trying to make a point, but it's worse than arguing with Aunt Betty! MONEY, TREES, FARMERS, FOREIGN COUNTRIES...FUCK THEM ALL! That's all I have pieced together so far. Oh and FUCK YOU BOOT! You spoiled rich kid! I figured that part out too.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby 3legged_lab » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:29 pm

I cant help

But to read your posts

In a

William Shatner voice

Because

Of all the irregular pauses.

It makes it

Very difficult to follow

Your point.

If you had one.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Flightstopper » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:37 pm

one2many wrote:

Haha!
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:41 pm

3legged_lab wrote:I cant help

But to read your posts

In a

William Shatner voice

Because

It makes it

Very difficult to follow

Your point.

If you had one.

Bwahahahahaha
Bootlipkiller

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:56 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402869357.810115.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Bootlipkiller

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:46 pm

3legged_lab wrote:I cant help

But to read your posts

In a

William Shatner voice

Because

It makes it

Very difficult to follow

Your point.

If you had one.

See, I was reading it in Christopher Walken's voice.
Cover your ears, Darlin'
DeadEye_Dan
WFF Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to California Duck Hunting Forum