Finally...

Re: Finally...

Postby Bootlipkiller » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:01 am

Feelin' Fowl wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:Don't know what finally change their mind on it. It was set at 2 for a long time.

Same here. Weird that a bunch of states made the change at the same time.

Feds bro, it's mostly their call!
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:12 am

Feds need to alter our sprig limit. One more would be nice.
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:17 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:Feds need to alter our sprig limit. One more would be nice.

What's it at now?
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby Bootlipkiller » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:20 am

Feelin' Fowl wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:Feds need to alter our sprig limit. One more would be nice.

What's it at now?

2 but it should be 4.
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:34 am

4 sprig would make 70% of the rice blinds in Northern Cal be worth it's money.
GadwallGetter530

Postby Bootlipkiller » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:36 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:4 sprig would make 70% of the rice blinds in Northern Cal be worth it's money.

Empty sky's bro! Empty!!!!
Bootlipkiller

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:39 am

If I'm lyin, I'm dyin, BROSEF!!! 8-)
GadwallGetter530

Postby RonE » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:45 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:OOOOHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!! :twisted: BOUT TIME WE HAD A PLACE TO ANNOUNCE THE SHEER AWESOMENESS OF CALIFORNIA. :D :beer:

There are for sure some great things about California but hunting and fishing regulations isn't one of them........

Our Texas hunting and fishing licenses expire at the end of August so I just renewed mine, it is called the super-combo which combines salt water, fresh water fishing and all hunting. The license comes with seven (7) deer tags, four (4) turkey tags (for use in the counties that have limits on turkeys) an oversize redfish tag and a state and federal duck stamp. Also includes sandhill cranes. All of this, because I'm a senior citizen costs $49. I don't have to draw for deer tags but I can apply for special hunts if I want. A wildlife management hunting permit is $48 per year good everywhere in the state.

I don't need to hear about the sheer awesomeness of California, I lived there for 50 years and the liberal commie pinko government from Gov Moonbeam down to the local school boards really suck. I can't emphasize that enough, the California government sucks! Prop 13 was bastardized and bypassed and government is bigger per capita than it was in the late 70's.

California does have some good public land hunting "if" you can draw a tag. I left California in 2006 and have never looked back as far as hunting and fishing go. The weather in California can't be beat it is true but we have air conditioning and pay less for electricity so it works out. We also pay about fifty cents less for a gallon of gas

As for sheer awesomeness, when it comes to wine, especially red wine, California is a world leader. When it comes to drugs, California is awesome, no doubt and Texas is close to medieval.

I don't think we need to discuss California's awesome gun laws and regulations do we? Can you say, no waiting, no limit, short barrels and rock and roll switches and suppressors all legal for the cost of a $200 stamp? How about concealed carry, pretty easy here, how awesome is it or would it be in California. (my wife and I had carry permits in Butte County when we lived there but that was the 1980's)

So, tell me: Awesome, compared to what? :tk:

sorry Gadwall, you hit a nerve
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby AKPirate » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:36 am

RonE wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:OOOOHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!! :twisted: BOUT TIME WE HAD A PLACE TO ANNOUNCE THE SHEER AWESOMENESS OF CALIFORNIA. :D :beer:

There are for sure some great things about California but hunting and fishing regulations isn't one of them........

Our Texas hunting and fishing licenses expire at the end of August so I just renewed mine, it is called the super-combo which combines salt water, fresh water fishing and all hunting. The license comes with seven (7) deer tags, four (4) turkey tags (for use in the counties that have limits on turkeys) an oversize redfish tag and a state and federal duck stamp. Also includes sandhill cranes. All of this, because I'm a senior citizen costs $49. I don't have to draw for deer tags but I can apply for special hunts if I want. A wildlife management hunting permit is $48 per year good everywhere in the state.

I don't need to hear about the sheer awesomeness of California, I lived there for 50 years and the liberal commie pinko government from Gov Moonbeam down to the local school boards really suck. I can't emphasize that enough, the California government sucks! Prop 13 was bastardized and bypassed and government is bigger per capita than it was in the late 70's.

California does have some good public land hunting "if" you can draw a tag. I left California in 2006 and have never looked back as far as hunting and fishing go. The weather in California can't be beat it is true but we have air conditioning and pay less for electricity so it works out. We also pay about fifty cents less for a gallon of gas

As for sheer awesomeness, when it comes to wine, especially red wine, California is a world leader. When it comes to drugs, California is awesome, no doubt and Texas is close to medieval.

I don't think we need to discuss California's awesome gun laws and regulations do we? Can you say, no waiting, no limit, short barrels and rock and roll switches and suppressors all legal for the cost of a $200 stamp? How about concealed carry, pretty easy here, how awesome is it or would it be in California. (my wife and I had carry permits in Butte County when we lived there but that was the 1980's)

It won't be the last time, Gaddy's an asshole :mrgreen:
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:39 am

RonE wrote:

I think you forgot what sarcasm is in your old age! :lol:

Sent from an undisclosed location on the river
Bootlipkiller

Postby RonE » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:26 pm

I think you forgot what sarcasm is in your old age! :lol:

Perhaps..............
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby QH's Paw » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:49 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:I think you forgot what sarcasm is in your old age! :lol:

It's not RonE's fault. Gaddy didn't use the accepted sarcasm character after his post. @ :mrgreen:
QH's Paw

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:55 am

RonE wrote:

YO RONNY!!! How bout you do us Cali Boys a favor. Take a Big Steamy Shit in your hand, make A Fist, Nice and tight. Then Proceed to punch yourself in the Fuckin Mouth till your hand brakes.......... :mrgreen: "I used the Green Smiley, every one fuckin happy now?" Fuckin people just stumble into a fun loving forum and have to spew their anti whatever bullshit.......... Welcome to the California Forum. 8-) Buckle up it's gonna be fun. ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GadwallGetter530

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:12 am

AKPirate wrote:
RonE wrote:

I'm a nice guy. Make me out to be a prick like Boot. :lol:
GadwallGetter530

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:00 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:
RonE wrote:

YO RONNY!!! How bout you do us Cali Boys a favor. Take a Big Steamy Shit in your hand, make A Fist, Nice and tight. Then Proceed to punch yourself in the Fuckin Mouth till your hand brakes.......... :mrgreen: "I used the Green Smiley, every one fuckin happy now?" Fuckin people just stumble into a fun loving forum and have to spew their anti whatever bullshit.......... Welcome to the California Forum. 8-) Buckle up it's gonna be fun. ;)

And now that the delegate from CA has responded, do you have anything you would like to say RonE? :popcorn:
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby RonE » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
RonE wrote:

And now that the delegate from CA has responded, do you have anything you would like to say RonE? :popcorn:

Yep!

Screw you Gaddy, sticks and stones may brake my bones but whips and chains excite me.
RonE

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:32 pm

RonE wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
RonE wrote:

Yep!

Screw you Gaddy, sticks and stones may brake my bones but whips and chains excite me.

Well played sir!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Redbeard » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:16 pm

Guess Gaddy's gotta step up his game
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:51 pm

RonE wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
RonE wrote:

Yep!

You know what man, You're all right!!!!! :lol:
GadwallGetter530

Postby AKPirate » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:07 pm

GadwallGetter530 wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
RonE wrote:

I'm a nice guy. Make me out to be a prick like Boot. :lol:

He's been banned too...for personally attacking the entire forum...
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby RonE » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:25 pm

You know what man, You're all right!!!!! :lol:

You seem to be warped about the same way. I plan on being in California during our split to shoot some ducks around
Gray Lodge and Gridley, where are you located?
RonE

Postby Tomkat » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:29 pm

So, do most of you fellas use margarine or real butter?

Butter is good on popcorn, corn, and corn bread.

Corn, corn, and more corn. Hell I may start putting butter in my fuel tank to compliment the corn juice I burn.

BTW my car hit 180,000 miles recently.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378870139.533552.jpg

Blog- http://www.ksducks.com
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Tomkat

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Tomkat wrote:So, do most of you fellas use margarine or real butter?

Corn, corn, and more corn. Hell I may start putting butter in my fuel tank to compliment the corn juice I burn.

Real butter, no fake butter unless it is the only option.

Is this part of your Evil Plan to overthrow WFF, Captain D TK? If so you should probably try a little harder. :lol:

Oh, congrats on 180,000!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby QH's Paw » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:08 pm

Tomkat wrote:So, do most of you fellas use margarine or real butter?

That's nothin' TK, my ol' lady's Ford Exploder is around 215K, and it's American made....mostly.
QH's Paw

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:42 pm

Cream corn

Bootlipkiller

Postby AKPirate » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:Cream corn

:lol: :lol: :lol:
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:10 am

Redbeard wrote:Guess Gaddy's gotta step up his game

I must apologize. At the time I was preparing my response for RoonE the hour was late and I was very very tired. I realize now that I fell short of what Mr.RedBeard expects of me. So I have no choice then to go home and Take my life in the most Disgusting manner possible....... :lol: :popcorn:
GadwallGetter530

Postby Flightstopper » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:43 am

This is the point I had to go back and see what this topic was even about. This may be our best thread yet of staying on topic.
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:05 am

Flightstopper wrote:This is the point I had to go back and see what this topic was even about. This may be our best thread yet of staying on topic.

We aim to please... :lol: :beer:
GadwallGetter530

Postby Redbeard » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:24 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:
Redbeard wrote:Guess Gaddy's gotta step up his game

I must apologize. At the time I was preparing my response for RoonE the hour was late and I was very very tired. I realize now that I fell short of what Mr.RedBeard expects of me. So I have no choice then to go home and Take my life in the most Disgusting manner possible....... :lol: :popcorn:
well that sounds alittle extreme. But if you're going thru with with can I suggest autoerotic asphyxiation? And maybe video tape it too
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Previous

Return to California Duck Hunting Forum