Deer season

Deer season

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:36 pm

So rifle season opens for me this weekend. I am either going to kill a deer or my liver, hopefully both. Going up to B-6, hopefully it rains this weekend. Where is anyone else going? And post pics of what you get, if you get one.

Had to post this here, this forum is dead!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Re: Deer season

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Oh, also Aaron, you are not allowed to post here in my thread! I would like it to stay on topic and I know how much you enjoy deer hunting and deer talk. :thumbsup:
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Bow opens oct 1 and rifle nov 15. It will be a little while for me yet.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:40 pm

Guess this is the CA forum. I'll stay out. :-)
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Redbeard » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Tiler_J wrote:So rifle season opens for me this weekend. I am either going to kill a deer or my liver, hopefully both. Going up to B-6, hopefully it rains this weekend. Where is anyone else going? And post pics of what you get, if you get one.

calling for rain here friday and Saturday Joel. Not sure how far east it'll rain though
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:09 pm

Tiler_J wrote:Oh, also Aaron, you are not allowed to post here in my thread! I would like it to stay on topic and I know how much you enjoy deer hunting and deer talk. :thumbsup:
seems to me smart ass that you've already strayed off topic...with your second post
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:10 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:Bow opens oct 1 and rifle nov 15. It will be a little while for me yet.
nov 15th...my birthday. Think of me when you're toting around that big thick heavy rifle with both hands
Redbeard

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:Oh, also Aaron, you are not allowed to post here in my thread! I would like it to stay on topic and I know how much you enjoy deer hunting and deer talk. :thumbsup:
seems to me smart ass that you've already strayed off topic...with your second post

Don't make me start a new deer hunting thread! I will do it! Maybe in the Kansas forum, I don't think any West Coast Mods are allowed in there!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Redbeard » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

Don't make me start a new deer hunting thread! I will do it! Maybe in the Kansas forum, I don't think any West Coast Mods are allowed in there!
I don't think any mods are allowed there. Olly has to mod that one himself
Redbeard

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:15 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:So rifle season opens for me this weekend. I am either going to kill a deer or my liver, hopefully both. Going up to B-6, hopefully it rains this weekend. Where is anyone else going? And post pics of what you get, if you get one.

calling for rain here friday and Saturday Joel. Not sure how far east it'll rain though

I am hoping it makes it up in the mountains, last opener in the rain we could have shot a dozen bucks. Last year it was dry and we lucked out with two.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

Haha! I give, you win. I bow to the master.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Redbeard » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Sweet my first night with the night shift and I've already won a match
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:22 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

I am hoping it makes it up in the mountains, last opener in the rain we could have shot a dozen bucks. Last year it was dry and we lucked out with two.
I know all the lame ass deer hunters here are walking around with chubs now that they've seen the forecast
Redbeard

Postby 3legged_lab » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

Ha!
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

I know all the lame ass deer hunters here are walking around with chubs now that they've seen the forecast

Yeah, I am sure they are. Us Hardcore Deer Hunters have raging hardons now! Like a baby's arm holding a plum!! I am so excited!!!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Redbeard » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:31 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

Yeah, I am sure they are. Us Hardcore Deer Hunters have raging hardons now! Like a baby's arm holding a plum!! I am so excited!!!
exaggerate much??
Redbeard

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

exaggerate much??[/quote]
Only when I talk, or type, or write a letter. Other than that not really.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:57 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
Redbeard wrote:exaggerate much??

Only when I talk, or type, or write a letter. Other than that not really.

:lol:
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby Redbeard » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Redbeard wrote:[quote="Tiler_J"]So rifle season opens for me this weekend. I am either going to kill a deer or my liver, hopefully both. Going up to B-6, hopefully it rains this weekend. Where is anyone else going? And post pics of what you get, if you get one.

exaggerate much??[/quote]
Only when I talk, or type, or write a letter. Other than that not really.[/quote]that's not what the Spoonies said after a nite with you in the trailer
Redbeard

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Redbeard wrote:Sweet my first night with the night shift and I've already won a match

TROLL

Sent from an undisclosed location on the river
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby Redbeard » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
Redbeard wrote:Sweet my first night with the night shift and I've already won a match

TROLL

what is this troll you speak of
Redbeard

Postby rebelp74 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Winning a match in the cali state forum is like being the smartest guy with down syndrome
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:49 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379479760.765794.jpg

YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Postby 3legged_lab » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:56 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:

TROLL

what is this troll you speak of

Snooki
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:14 am

rebelp74 wrote:

Winning a match in the cali state forum is like being the smartest guy with down syndrome

Ha!

Sent from my Vox Mortem
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Redbeard » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:18 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379479760.765794.jpg

you actually own a dictionary? You just chose not to use it huh
Redbeard

Postby Tomkat » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:05 am

Tiler_J wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

Tiller are you entering a float in the gay pride parade again this year?

Blog- http://www.ksducks.com
Tomkat

Postby QH's Paw » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Redbeard wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:Bow opens oct 1 and rifle nov 15. It will be a little while for me yet.
nov 15th...my birthday. Think of me when you're toting around that big thick heavy rifle with both hands

No shit? That's my B-day. Of course, a different year.
QH's Paw

Postby Redbeard » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:09 pm

QH's Paw wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

I knew we were connected somehow mike. Not connected though like Boot and gaddie are connected...at the hips and ass...lip locked
Redbeard

Postby Bootlipkiller » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Redbeard wrote:
QH's Paw wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

I knew we were connected somehow mike. Not connected though like Boot and gaddie are connected...at the hips and ass...lip locked

Rude!

Bootlipkiller

Next

Return to California Duck Hunting Forum