Northern California Shoot times

Northern California Shoot times

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:53 am

Quick reference in case you get out there in the morning and forgot to check LST.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386222800.055009.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Re: Northern California Shoot times

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:55 am

Yup. It happened to me twice this season. Problem is half the time I can't get internet while I'm out there to check DFG. So I Just text my friends tell some one responds. :lol:
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby Tiler_J » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:57 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:Quick reference in case you get out there in the morning and forgot to check LST.

Could you just text me the times every Friday night, that would be very helpful. Thanks.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:01 am

People actually go by those tables? When I can see them, I can hit them. Besides, the fire from the barrel is so pretty.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:01 am

Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:Quick reference in case you get out there in the morning and forgot to check LST.

Could you just text me the times every Friday night, that would be very helpful. Thanks.

This was actually an attempt to keep gadwall from texting me every Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday morning at 5am. Even though the shoot time is posted every morning at the check station. As for you, the shoot times are posted on your clubs draw roster. You know this because you made the roster so I guess my answer would be no. :lol:
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:03 am

3legged_lab wrote:People actually go by those tables? When I can see them, I can hit them. Besides, the fire from the barrel is so pretty.

Yea people use these times. I believe most look up the time on the table and start shooting 15 minutes before what it says. It's very consistent.
Bootlipkiller

Postby Tiler_J » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:05 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:

This was actually an attempt to keep gadwall from texting me every Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday morning at 5am. Even though the shoot time is posted every morning at the check station. As for you, the shoot times are posted on your clubs draw roster. You know this because you made the roster so I guess my answer would be no. :lol:

Fine! I will just text Gaddy at 5:05 and find out. Thanks a lot!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby AKPirate » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:06 am

3legged_lab wrote:People actually go by those tables? When I can see them, I can hit them. Besides, the fire from the barrel is so pretty.

We do the same thing and call it poker. You get five rounds to shoot in the dark. Has to be before LST. Pinnys are aces, Mallards are Kings, Teal are Queens, Widgeon are Jacks, you get the idea. Best hand when the sun comes up gets 10 bucks from everyone else. We hear a lot hit the water but never find them.
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:11 am

AKPirate wrote:

We do the same thing and call it poker. You get five rounds to shoot in the dark. Has to be before LST. Pinnys are aces, Mallards are Kings, Teal are Queens, Widgeon are Jacks, you get the idea. Best hand when the sun comes up gets 10 bucks from everyone else. We hear a lot hit the water but never find them.

Sounds fun
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:11 am

AKPirate wrote:

:lol:
Bootlipkiller

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:46 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:

I texted you on two different occasions. Stop making it out to be more then it is.
GadwallGetter530

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:51 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:

I texted you on two different occasions. Stop making it out to be more then it is.

For the love of god it was a joke! I just posted it to give the Cali forum a bump and help people out.
Bootlipkiller

Postby assateague » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:55 am

AKPirate wrote:

So I'd be rolling with a pair of deuces pretty much every hand.
assateague

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:10 am

assateague wrote:
AKPirate wrote:

So I'd be rolling with a pair of deuces pretty much every hand.

Sorry Assa but I'm smoking aces today.
Bootlipkiller

Postby assateague » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:12 am

Of course you are. Motherfucker.
assateague

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:17 am

assateague wrote:Of course you are. Motherfucker.

I can't tell if tule is sticking her tongue out at you or trying to get the peanut butter out of he gums. :lol:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386260228.495996.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Bootlipkiller

Postby assateague » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:17 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
assateague

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:22 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:

I can't tell if tule is sticking her tongue out at you or trying to get the peanut butter out of he gums. :lol:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386260228.495996.jpg

did you fix that cover problem with the blind?
GadwallGetter530

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:24 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
GadwallGetter530

Postby Freezer » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:05 pm

So a spoonie is a wild card and a coot the joker?

I keep the shoot time card in a plastic bag with my license. one afternoon I wore my distance glasses and could read the shoot time that afternoon. I was glad there weren't ant ducks flying.
Freezer

Return to California Duck Hunting Forum