2013/2014 season picture thread.

Re: 2013/2014 season picture thread.

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:41 am

The one with your pops is great. Lol
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:19 pm

Took my nephew out for the jr. Hunt yesterday. Birds absolutely everywhere! He couldn't hit the ducks. But I managed to land a few flocks of specs for him. He killed 3 on the water. He also was able to clip a few snows passing by around 20 yards high. Fun day for sure.
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
GadwallGetter530

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:21 pm

GadwallGetter530 wrote:Took my nephew out for the jr. Hunt yesterday. Birds absolutely everywhere! He couldn't hit the ducks. But I managed to land a few flocks of specs for him. He killed 3 on the water. He also was able to clip a few snows passing by around 20 yards high. Fun day for sure.

Good job man! I sure miss the JR hunt! My dad and I were going to take a kid, but my dad got stuck at work. I have a friend who is did his last one this year, I'll find out later how he did.
assateague wrote:Put that in your huff-n-puffer and smoke it, shootin' boy.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby Bootlipkiller » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:10 am

Good job Ryan!
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:01 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:Good job Ryan!

Their were blue geese passing by at 20 yards high. I almost lost my mind. Had him try and shoot them. He'd hit the goose three birds back. :evil::lol:
GadwallGetter530

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:45 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:Took my nephew out for the jr. Hunt yesterday. Birds absolutely everywhere! He couldn't hit the ducks. But I managed to land a few flocks of specs for him. He killed 3 on the water. He also was able to clip a few snows passing by around 20 yards high. Fun day for sure.

Good job man! I sure miss the JR hunt! My dad and I were going to take a kid, but my dad got stuck at work. I have a friend who is did his last one this year, I'll find out later how he did.

My friend killed 14 ducks and 8 snows for the weekend. When I asked him how many rounds it took him, he said 84 for the ducks and 15 for the geese the first day, and 75 for the ducks and 7 for the geese the second day. :oops: :roll: I would hate to be his dad.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:49 am

My nephew went threw two boxes of shells. Friggin greenheads and sprig everywhere. He couldn't touch them. He was getting frustrated a little. Oh well theirs always next year.
GadwallGetter530

Postby AKPirate » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:50 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:My nephew went threw two boxes of shells. Friggin greenheads and sprig everywhere. He couldn't touch them. He was getting frustrated a little. Oh well theirs always next year.

Sounds like you could use some lessons from RMFC
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:53 am

AKPirate wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:My nephew went threw two boxes of shells. Friggin greenheads and sprig everywhere. He couldn't touch them. He was getting frustrated a little. Oh well theirs always next year.

Yup. Kid needs to toughin up some. Little puss said his shoulder hurt......this fuckin video gamer generation is killing me.
GadwallGetter530

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:55 am

Do you take him for clays? Not saying it's necessarily your job but I'm assuming his parents don't hunt since your the one taking him on the jr.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:57 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:
AKPirate wrote:

Yup. Kid needs to toughin up some. Little puss said his shoulder hurt......this fuckin video gamer generation is killing me.

Take him out and have him put 1000 rounds through a double barrel 10 guage, it'll toughen his shoulder up. Then have his parents put him in football and have him start hitting the weightroom hard, never to early to start em.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:00 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:

Do you take him for clays? Not saying it's necessarily your job but I'm assuming his parents don't hunt since your the one taking him on the jr.

Yeah I took him several times over the summer. To be honest. Im not going to take him out again unless he asks to go. He has fun but the same time its almost like im pushing for him to like it. The hunting was probably the best I've seen it this season, and he seemed like he didn't care to much. Oh well he is only 10, time will tell.
GadwallGetter530

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:07 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:

Yeah I took him several times over the summer. To be honest. Im not going to take him out again unless he asks to go. He has fun but the same time its almost like im pushing for him to like it. The hunting was probably the best I've seen it this season, and he seemed like he didn't care to much. Oh well he is only 10, time will tell.

I would say he will eventually get into it, but I don't know anymore with kids now. I would say it's a good idea to just take him if he asks.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:10 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:

I would say he will eventually get into it, but I don't know anymore with kids now. I would say it's a good idea to just take him if he asks.

He has an open invitation for anything I do. If he ever gets into it I'd be the best uncle ever. Kid would have the serious hook up.
GadwallGetter530

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:15 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:

He has an open invitation for anything I do. If he ever gets into it I'd be the best uncle ever. Kid would have the serious hook up.

Yes we know! you're a big deal, you have told us several times. :lol:
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:15 am

You need to get him out there when the birds aren't flying during the regular season so he appreciates days like that. Make him work a bit...
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:17 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:

Im forever overshadowed by your shear brilliance.
GadwallGetter530

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:18 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:

imposable we are both far to short to overshadow anyone. :duck:
Bootlipkiller

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:21 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:

:lol: Hobbits!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:22 am

Feelin' Fowl wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:

Aren't you supposed to be giving your sister her next round of shots?:mrgreen:;)
GadwallGetter530

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:40 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:

Aren't you supposed to be giving your sister her next round of shots?:mrgreen:;)

She's still waiting for some asshole out west to send her the money to buy them!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby pgquackstacker » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:34 am

Nice pics fellas. Is it October yet??
pgquackstacker

Postby Woody » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:58 am

pgquackstacker wrote:Nice pics fellas. Is it October yet??

As much as I want to be in the blind again, at this point I am not wishing for time to fly by. I need some summer before it is winter again.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby Bootlipkiller » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:02 pm

It's striper time
Bootlipkiller

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:38 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:It's striper time

TURKEY TIME!!!!!! Then striper shall be on the hit list. :P
GadwallGetter530

Postby Bootlipkiller » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Turkeys are gay
Bootlipkiller

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:42 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:Turkeys are gay

GadwallGetter530

Postby Bootlipkiller » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:44 pm

:lol:
Bootlipkiller

Postby 3legged_lab » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:45 pm

pgquackstacker wrote:Nice pics fellas. Is it October yet??

Thomas!
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:47 pm

Sound about right Boot?

:lol::D
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
GadwallGetter530

PreviousNext

Return to California Duck Hunting Forum