Bad news for all

Re: Bad news for all

Postby Redbeard » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:57 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
assateague wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
assateague wrote:
jarbo03 wrote:I hope Jim does not read this.

too late.

Take a deep breath and rub those pintail sprigs I sent you on your cheek.

Now that I know how much they cost, I better put them in the safe with my bullets.

:lol:
Rule number 1 of hunting:

Never figure cost per bird!
ain't that the truth
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby rebelp74 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:58 pm

assateague wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
assateague wrote:

too late.

Now that I know how much they cost, I better put them in the safe with my bullets.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby jarbo03 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:59 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
assateague wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
assateague wrote:

too late.

ain't that the truth

No shit. My cost per pheasant is outrageous.
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:59 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
assateague wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
assateague wrote:

too late.

I bet your birds are still cheaper than mine and I hunt free public land.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Redbeard » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:00 pm

Where's Kevin at to tell us the refuges will be full to the brim with crystal clear glacier water?
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby rebelp74 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Redbeard wrote:Where's Kevin at to tell us the refuges will be full to the brim with crystal clear glacier water?

It'll be Brad Pitt and Denzel Washington's club that has that, but don't worry he has a connection.
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby Redbeard » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:03 pm

rebelp74 wrote:
Redbeard wrote:Where's Kevin at to tell us the refuges will be full to the brim with crystal clear glacier water?

It'll be Brad Pitt and Denzel Washington's club that has that, but don't worry he has a connection.
Hahaha
Redbeard

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:03 pm

jarbo03 wrote:We've had water restrictions for refuges and state marshes for the last 4 years. Change the way you hunt and work hard, you'll still kill birds.

I can promise you jarbo if I don't have a blind next year because of water I'll be figuring something out. I'm not a pussy like MT. :lol:
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby jarbo03 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
jarbo03 wrote:We've had water restrictions for refuges and state marshes for the last 4 years. Change the way you hunt and work hard, you'll still kill birds.

I can promise you jarbo if I don't have a blind next year because of water I'll be figuring something out. I'm not a pussy like MT. :lol:

Ha!
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby Redbeard » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:04 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:

if you're a college grad you'll deserve water so shouldn't be a problem
Redbeard

Postby rebelp74 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:05 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:

if you're a college grad you'll deserve water so shouldn't be a problem

Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby AKPirate » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:08 pm

YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:09 pm

rebelp74 wrote:

I get in trouble for laughing at jokes like this so I'm not laughing @
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:20 pm

I really hope we get some good rain in the next few months, but if we don't next season could be truly awesome. If we can still flood the club.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby AKPirate » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:23 pm

Tiler_J wrote:I really hope we don't get any rain in the next year. We control our water and can flood the club. All the ducks will be on our club

I am with Joel on this :thumbsup:
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:30 pm

AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:I really hope we don't get any rain in the next year. We control our water and can flood the club. All the ducks will be on our club

Me too as long as he takes me. :D
Bootlipkiller

Postby AKPirate » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:32 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
AKPirate wrote:

Me too as long as he takes me. :D

:beer:
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:32 pm

Tiler_J wrote:I really hope we get some good rain in the next few months, but if we don't next season could be truly awesome. If we can still flood the club.
oh man that meat ponds gonna be loaded
Redbeard

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:35 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:I really hope we get some good rain in the next few months, but if we don't next season could be truly awesome. If we can still flood the club.

Fuck that pond! I hate it.
Bootlipkiller

Postby Redbeard » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:36 pm

Haha it'll load up with a million ducks while you, Joel and Jim are sunbathing on the island
Redbeard

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:39 pm

Redbeard wrote:Haha it'll load up with a million ducks while you, Joel and Jim are sunbathing on the island

The ducks dumping in piss me off, the geese floating in that pond make me see red!
Bootlipkiller

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:40 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

Haha! Everyone who hunts the club hates the Meat Pond! I wish they would hunt it more, I hate watching birds drop in there all day long.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

Haha! Everyone who hunts the club hates the Meat Pond! I wish they would hunt it more, I hate watching birds drop in there all day long.

The funny part is I can tell after hunting the place your whole life you have excepted the meat pond and made peace with it. Jim still hates it with a passion.
Bootlipkiller

Postby Redbeard » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:53 pm

Dammit I gotta meet Jim
Redbeard

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:53 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

The funny part is I can tell after hunting the place your whole life you have excepted the meat pond and made peace with it. Jim still hates it with a passion.

Nailed it! Haha! I do enjoy seeing all the ducks and geese that fly in there, it's our own special closed zone. Jim hates it! He would fill that pond full of concrete if he could figure out how to get it over there.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:55 pm

Redbeard wrote:Dammit I gotta meet Jim

Maybe someday you will make it over to the valley to hunt! Too bad no one has invited you over!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:55 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

Nailed it! Haha! I do enjoy seeing all the ducks and geese that fly in there, it's our own special closed zone. Jim hates it! He would fill that pond full of concrete if he could figure out how to get it over there.

Bootlipkiller

Bad news for all

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:58 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
Redbeard wrote:Dammit I gotta meet Jim

Maybe someday you will make it over to the valley to hunt! Too bad no one has invited you over!

He likes the hunting gear eating rust of Humboldt to much to leave.
Bootlipkiller

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:12 am

The state refuges look like they will have water. Pumping from private wells. The Feds on the other hand are the ones that might be an issue.With most of their water coming from irragation ditches like the 2047. I was also told that if we don't get a substantial amount of rain. The Close zone portions of the Feds wildlife areas will be flooded. No hunting areas.
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:14 am

I don't know if you want to believe it or not. The long range forecast is saying The end of March will be raining like hell. Just in time for the striper run.
Last edited by GadwallGetter530 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

PreviousNext

Return to California Duck Hunting Forum