Bootlipkiller

Re: Bootlipkiller

Postby Redbeard » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:27 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
Redbeard wrote:The DHC Cali forum has invaded WFF. Freaking great

:lol: Like a freakin' horde of locusts, ain't it Red? :lol:
Armageddon?
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby rebelp74 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:29 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
Redbeard wrote:The DHC Cali forum has invaded WFF. Freaking great

:lol: Like a freakin' horde of locusts, ain't it Red? :lol:
Armageddon?

Is Cali going to fall off the map?
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby 3200 Man » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Watch-out these gays are like a pack of wolves ( some rich and others sucklings ) I'm finding out !

But wait a minute , I've seen your name are you one of them Too ? :lol:
3200 Man

Postby rebelp74 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:00 pm

3200 Man wrote:Watch-out these gays are like a pack of wolves ( some rich and others sucklings ) I'm finding out !

Aunt Betty?
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby Redbeard » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:02 pm

rebelp74 wrote:
3200 Man wrote:Watch-out these gays are like a pack of wolves ( some rich and others sucklings ) I'm finding out !

Aunt Betty?
thats my thought
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby 3200 Man » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Excuse me ! I heard he was a great guy ?
3200 Man

Postby 3legged_lab » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:14 pm

Redbeard wrote:
rebelp74 wrote:

Aunt Betty?
thats my thought

Saving a back-up account since 2012?

Same tree, different nut.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby 3200 Man » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:26 pm

If this is what hunting rice does to you , I'm booking a hunt at Byers Farm......maybe !

Just when I thought I was Liked . :lol: Tire Iron and All .....even that rich kid ? :D
3200 Man

Postby Eric Haynes » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:31 pm

3200 Man wrote:If this is what hunting rice does to you , I'm booking a hunt at Byers Farm......maybe !

Just when I thought I was Liked . :lol: Tire Iron and All .....even that rich kid ? :D

Who is Mike Ries?
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby rebelp74 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:34 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
3200 Man wrote:If this is what hunting rice does to you , I'm booking a hunt at Byers Farm......maybe !

Who is Mike Ries?

3200 Man?
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby Eric Haynes » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:40 pm

rebelp74 wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

Who is Mike Ries?

3200 Man?

That's what 3200 is asking himself. (Was a poor Fight Club reference)
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby 3200 Man » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:42 pm

To impersonate someone would be wrong , I think I might need a Lawyer............Todd , I could use some help !

DAM , HE MIGHT BE TO BUSY PLANTING RICE , can someone suggest a legal defense in case of a shooting ?
3200 Man

Postby RonE » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:24 am

Boot, you know this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNIExhM ... gest-vrecs

Few of the scenes look like that spot about 10 miles south of Marysville on the east side of HW 70
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby Glimmerjim » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:41 am

RonE wrote:Boot, you know this guy?

Few of the scenes look like that spot about 10 miles south of Marysville on the east side of HW 70

You're local too, Ron? We'll have to stage a get together at Grey Lodge this year for all the WFF guys, That would be a gas! Might not make it hunting the next day, but it wouldn't be my first time to make plans and then find myself still :lol: drinking with pals at 6 am! :lol:
Glimmerjim

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:45 am

That field is on the corner of bogue rd and shlage rd just east of Sutters closed zone. Yeah I know Raith, his father has been cutting my hair since I was 6. Raith guides out of one of our old blinds. Son of a bitch had the bankroll to send us packing. :lol:
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby Glimmerjim » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:10 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:That field is on the corner of bogue rd and shlage rd just east of Sutters closed zone. Yeah I know Raith, his father has been cutting my hair since I was 6. Raith guides out of one of our old blinds. Son of a **** had the bankroll to send us packing. :lol:

Let's take him out! :thumbsup:
Glimmerjim

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:19 am

Glimmerjim wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:That field is on the corner of bogue rd and shlage rd just east of Sutters closed zone. Yeah I know Raith, his father has been cutting my hair since I was 6. Raith guides out of one of our old blinds. Son of a **** had the bankroll to send us packing. :lol:

Let's take him out! :thumbsup:

You have no idea!
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Postby Glimmerjim » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:25 am

Bootlipkiller wrote: That field is on the corner of bogue rd and shlage rd just east of Sutters closed zone. Yeah I know Raith, his father has been cutting my hair since I was 6. Raith guides out of one of our old blinds. Son of a **** had the bankroll to send us packing. :lol:

Glimmerjim wrote: Let's take him out! :thumbsup:

Bootlipkiller wrote: You have no idea!

That statement pretty much sums up my life, Boot! :lol:
Glimmerjim

Postby RonE » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:29 am

Glimmerjim wrote:

You're local too, Ron? We'll have to stage a get together at Grey Lodge this year for all the WFF guys, That would be a gas! Might not make it hunting the next day, but it wouldn't be my first time to make plans and then find myself still :lol: drinking with pals at 6 am! :lol:

I lived in California for 50 years but am back in my native Texas now. Easier and cheaper duck hunting and better duck hunting usually too. Whenever I come back to hunt, I have a place that I can use right across the road from Grey Lodge and a couple of other places too.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby Glimmerjim » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:38 am

RonE wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

I lived in California for 50 years but am back in my native Texas now. Easier and cheaper duck hunting and better duck hunting usually too. Whenever I come back to hunt, I have a place that I can use right across the road from Grey Lodge and a couple of other places too.

Well, you'd be close. If you ever make it out let us know and we'll have a get together! :thumbsup: Which road, to the north?
Glimmerjim

Postby 3200 Man » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:04 am

If the predictions don't come through , we'll wish we were duck hunting in this state ?

Might have to mosey across the border, more ! Birds Landing might get crowded with Delta Hunters ?
3200 Man

Postby assateague » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:17 am

I'm Ron Burgundy?
assateague

Postby RonE » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:01 am

Glimmerjim wrote:
RonE wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

Well, you'd be close. If you ever make it out let us know and we'll have a get together! :thumbsup: Which road, to the north?

NE corner of Pennington and West Liberty Roads.
RonE

Postby rebelp74 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:13 am

assateague wrote:I'm Ron Burgundy?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby 3legged_lab » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:38 am

assateague wrote:I'm Ron Burgundy?

Haha
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:50 am

RonE wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
RonE wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

Near Farris road?
That area can be decent in the late season.
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:48 pm

GadwallGetter530 wrote:
RonE wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
RonE wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:[quote="RonE"]Boot, you know this guy?

Near Farris road?
That area can be decent in the late season.[/quote]
Gaddy you're killing me
Bootlipkiller

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
RonE wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
RonE wrote:[quote="Glimmerjim"][quote="RonE"]Boot, you know this guy?

Near Farris road?
That area can be decent in the late season.[/quote]
Gaddy you're killing me[/quote]

I know. :mrgreen:
GadwallGetter530

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:03 pm

I would imagine Ron knows how his own spots shoot. :lol:
Bootlipkiller

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:36 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:I would imagine Ron knows how his own spots shoot. :lol:

Does he really? ;)
GadwallGetter530

PreviousNext

Return to California Duck Hunting Forum