Mustache

Thank you to all the service members past and present whether it be military, police, fire, or other.

Mustache

Postby 3geese4me » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:59 pm

http://blogs.militarytimes.com/flightli ... che-march/

All Air Force guys, make sure you are implementing this new policy per the CSAF. Non conformers will be punished by UCMJ actions.
http://www.facebook.com/BeakSquad

Gander Commander Pro-Staff for Waterfowlforum.net
US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Re: Mustache

Postby AKPirate » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:06 pm

3geese4me wrote:http://blogs.militarytimes.com/flightlines/2014/02/21/welsh-throws-down-gauntlet-air-force-wide-mustache-march/

All Air Force guys, make sure you are implementing this new policy per the CSAF. Non conformers will be punished by UCMJ actions.

:mrgreen:
While a mustache competition is, by its nature, a guy’s contest, Welsh said that “the women in our Air Force have a critical role to play here.”

“Their job is to ridicule us nonstop about the idiotic look that these mustaches will have on most of us, as we try to look like Tom Selleck and end up looking like a three-haired mole,” he said.
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby 3geese4me » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:23 pm

AKPirate wrote:
3geese4me wrote:http://blogs.militarytimes.com/flightlines/2014/02/21/welsh-throws-down-gauntlet-air-force-wide-mustache-march/

While a mustache competition is, by its nature, a guy’s contest, Welsh said that “the women in our Air Force have a critical role to play here.”

“Their job is to ridicule us nonstop about the idiotic look that these mustaches will have on most of us, as we try to look like Tom Selleck and end up looking like a three-haired mole,” he said.

I work with some women who could play in mustache march as well.

US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby AKPirate » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:27 pm

3geese4me wrote:
AKPirate wrote:

I work with some women who could play in mustache march as well.

There were some hairy women in Europe that were smoking hot, didn't bother me. :mrgreen:
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby hawkeye76 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:53 pm

I'll do no shave November, but mustache march is dumb. And since I have 3 more years till I can participate in no shave November, guess I'm just gonna be clean shaven everyday
hawkeye76

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:59 pm

hawkeye76 wrote:I'll do no shave November, but mustache march is dumb. And since I have 3 more years till I can participate in no shave November, guess I'm just gonna be clean shaven everyday

Wait.

Why is No Shave November ok, but mustache March dumb?
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby 3geese4me » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:18 pm

My wife has promised that there will be no sexual activity with me if I grow out a mustache. But I think once she gets used to this womb broom she wont be able to contain herself around me.

US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm

3geese4me wrote:My wife has promised that there will be no sexual activity with me if I grow out a mustache. But I think once she gets used to this womb broom she wont be able to contain herself around me.

:lol:

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby hawkeye76 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Feelin' Fowl wrote:
hawkeye76 wrote:I'll do no shave November, but mustache march is dumb. And since I have 3 more years till I can participate in no shave November, guess I'm just gonna be clean shaven everyday

Wait.

Cause I'd rather let it all grow out rather than just a mustache. To each their own I guess,
hawkeye76

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:45 pm

It's all for fun. Shitty mustaches are great conversation starters!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby 3legged_lab » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Feelin' Fowl wrote:

Wait.

Because his looks like a cartoon evil villain moustache.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:50 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:

Wait.

Those are some of the best!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby hawkeye76 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:55 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:

Wait.

Heck, if it did I would participate haha
hawkeye76

Postby Olly » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:34 pm

In the Coast Guard we do Movember. Since we can't grow beards, it wasn't until 1987 that they banned beards for us. I wish some Commandant would come along and bring them back.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby 3legged_lab » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:40 pm

Olly wrote:In the Coast Guard we do Movember. Since we can't grow beards, it wasn't until 1987 that they banned beards for us. I wish some Commandant would come along and bring them back.

Considering nautical heritage it should be required for E5 and up.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:42 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
Olly wrote:In the Coast Guard we do Movember. Since we can't grow beards, it wasn't until 1987 that they banned beards for us. I wish some Commandant would come along and bring them back.

Considering nautical heritage it should be required for E5 and up.

The official reason is that's the year firefighting gas mask were made standard but I know some Admiral somewhere couldn't grow a beard worth shit and ruined all our fun.

Not that I can grow a beard.... maybe it's good we can't so I have an excuse. :lol: :lol: :lol:
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Return to Military, Police, Fire, Public Service Members