Disrespect for Police Irritates Me.

Thank you to all the service members past and present whether it be military, police, fire, or other.

Disrespect for Police Irritates Me.

Postby RonE » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:37 am

I get irritated when people come down on our police officers, saying that they don't care about or respect others. Well, here is a story that clearly shows not all cops are in that category.

This story involves the police department in the small hill country town of Kerrville , Texas who reported finding a man's body last Saturday in the early evening in the Pedernales River near the state highway-87 bridge.

The dead man's name would not be released until his family had been notified.

The victim apparently drowned due to excessive beer consumption while visiting "someone" in Fredericksburg.

He was wearing black fishnet stockings, 10 inch spiked heels, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, purple lipstick, dazzel dust on his eyelids, 2 1/2 inch false eyelashes and an Obama T-shirt.

The police removed the Obama T-shirt to spare his family any unnecessary embarrassment.

So there, Texas police do care.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Re: Disrespect for Police Irritates Me.

Postby capt1972 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:39 am

:lol: :lol: Steers and queers huh?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby RonE » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:46 am

capt1972 wrote::lol: :lol: Steers and queers huh?

Yes, indeed. We grow the steers and import the queers.

My avatar has bigger tits than your avatar.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby Redbeard » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:47 am

Haha I knew this was too good to be true. Truth is Ron being the poster is the biggest hint
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Return to Military, Police, Fire, Public Service Members