Last day...

Thank you to all the service members past and present whether it be military, police, fire, or other.

Last day...

Postby 3geese4me » Thu May 01, 2014 6:15 pm

Tomorrow will be my last day working in nuclear missile defense. I am feeling kind of weird because for the last 4 years I have been deployed for 185 days out of every year. Now I am going to a job that will allow me to be home every night. Although this is a good thing, I suspect my family life will take a toll in the re-adjustment phase of having me home every day.
http://www.facebook.com/BeakSquad

Gander Commander Pro-Staff for Waterfowlforum.net
US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Re: Last day...

Postby rebelp74 » Thu May 01, 2014 6:48 pm

Well I guess congrats and good luck brother!
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby RonE » Thu May 01, 2014 6:49 pm

3geese4me wrote:Tomorrow will be my last day working in nuclear missile defense. I am feeling kind of weird because for the last 4 years I have been deployed for 185 days out of every year. Now I am going to a job that will allow me to be home every night. Although this is a good thing, I suspect my family life will take a toll in the re-adjustment phase of having me home every day.

So what is Jodi going to do now?

Are you changing duty stations?
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby 3geese4me » Thu May 01, 2014 6:51 pm

RonE wrote:
3geese4me wrote:Tomorrow will be my last day working in nuclear missile defense. I am feeling kind of weird because for the last 4 years I have been deployed for 185 days out of every year. Now I am going to a job that will allow me to be home every night. Although this is a good thing, I suspect my family life will take a toll in the re-adjustment phase of having me home every day.

Going to work in emergency war order operations. Ill be planning strategic bombing operations both in real world and training scenarios.

US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu May 01, 2014 6:59 pm

Congratulations. I'm sure after the adjustment period, you'll all enjoy the extra home time!
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby jarbo03 » Thu May 01, 2014 7:15 pm

Congrats brotha! Do you still get to listen to Luke Bryan?
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu May 01, 2014 7:27 pm

3geese4me wrote:
RonE wrote:

Going to work in emergency war order operations. Ill be planning strategic bombing operations both in real world and training scenarios.

Congrats! Is it possible for you to go on deployments in that? I'm not sure if I could go without my tdys or deployments.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby 3geese4me » Thu May 01, 2014 7:57 pm

Yep, I will deploy with the airplanes. Which is 6 months on 18 months off

US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Thu May 01, 2014 8:04 pm

[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1398992665658.jpg[/attachment]
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
WisconsinWaterfowler

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu May 01, 2014 8:59 pm

Congrats 3g!
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri May 02, 2014 5:21 am

3geese4me wrote:Yep, I will deploy with the airplanes. Which is 6 months on 18 months off

That's awesome dude!
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri May 02, 2014 5:22 am

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1398992665658.jpg[/attachment]

Reserves suck balls no matter what branch.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Fri May 02, 2014 5:24 am

More hunting now? That's always a good thing. :thumbsup:
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby assateague » Fri May 02, 2014 5:47 am

Eric Haynes wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1398992665658.jpg[/attachment]

The Theory of Medium, that's why.
assateague

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri May 02, 2014 6:00 am

assateague wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

I was a reservist for one month after active duty. Worst organization I've ever been a part of.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Fri May 02, 2014 9:15 am

Eric Haynes wrote:
assateague wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

I was a reservist for one month after active duty. Worst organization I've ever been a part of.

I hate it so much, don't make this worse for me guys haha.
WisconsinWaterfowler

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri May 02, 2014 9:17 am

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:
assateague wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

Go active duty and be done with it.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Fri May 02, 2014 9:18 am

Eric Haynes wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:
assateague wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:[quote="WisconsinWaterfowler"][attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1398992665658.jpg[/attachment]

Go active duty and be done with it.[/quote]
I just finished all my training and switched to reserves so I have to wait two years before I can even apply. I hate it man. I have drill this weekend and I am dreading it. Biggest load of horse shit I have ever seen and the sad thing is, the reservists love it.
WisconsinWaterfowler

Postby Olly » Fri May 02, 2014 9:20 am

Eric Haynes wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:
assateague wrote:[quote="Eric Haynes"][quote="WisconsinWaterfowler"][attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1398992665658.jpg[/attachment]

I just finished all my training and switched to reserves so I have to wait two years before I can even apply. I hate it man. I have drill this weekend and I am dreading it. Biggest load of horse shit I have ever seen and the sad thing is, the reservists love it.[/quote]

Submit a DD-368 and ask for a conditional release from the reserves to go active duty.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri May 02, 2014 9:22 am

I have drill this weekend also but I'm already full time, so its just getting paid for 2 extra days for me. I don't know too many reservists who enjoy it but if anything, its a retirement
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Fri May 02, 2014 9:24 am

Olly wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:[quote="assateague"][quote="Eric Haynes"][quote="WisconsinWaterfowler"][attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1398992665658.jpg[/attachment]

I just finished all my training and switched to reserves so I have to wait two years before I can even apply. I hate it man. I have drill this weekend and I am dreading it. Biggest load of horse shit I have ever seen and the sad thing is, the reservists love it.[/quote]

Submit a DD-368 and ask for a conditional release from the reserves to go active duty.[/quote]
I'm going to look into it, don't worry. But this is only my second drill weekend and as much as I hate it, I really want to go to school. I'm hoping I could get picked up as an officer and go active from there.
WisconsinWaterfowler

Postby Redbeard » Fri May 02, 2014 9:51 am

Congratulations 3geese!
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri May 02, 2014 10:08 am

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:I'm going to look into it, don't worry. But this is only my second drill weekend and as much as I hate it, I really want to go to school. I'm hoping I could get picked up as an officer and go active from there.

Forget I said anything, lol
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby 3geese4me » Fri May 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Fucking officers....

US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby waterfowlman » Sat May 03, 2014 9:39 pm

Congrats 3Geese. :beer:
"Duty - Honor - Country".
waterfowlman

Postby 3geese4me » Sat May 03, 2014 9:41 pm

waterfowlman wrote:Congrats 3Geese. :beer:

Thank you sir, as much as I liked working in nuclear ICBM's it is going to be awesome getting away from that political cluster fuck.

US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby AKPirate » Mon May 05, 2014 12:26 am

Suckit up Buttercup, you only have a few years to stand on your head, do it!
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Return to Military, Police, Fire, Public Service Members