Truck/Helicopter Combo

Thank you to all the service members past and present whether it be military, police, fire, or other.

Re: Truck/Helicopter Combo

Postby RonE » Wed May 07, 2014 3:39 pm

Redbeard wrote:Well that thing looks absolutely worthless

Dang, you beat me to it.......It looks less than worthless. What are you going to do when you run out of fuel? Just drive to the gas station? Oops, I forgot, we're out of fuel.

Command and control of eight engines shouldn't be a problem.....right?
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby Redbeard » Wed May 07, 2014 3:43 pm

RonE wrote:

Dang, you beat me to it.......It looks less than worthless. What are you going to do when you run out of fuel? Just drive to the gas station? Oops, I forgot, we're out of fuel.

research and development Ron. They condense it to just two props and tank tracks before it's deployed
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby RonE » Wed May 07, 2014 3:47 pm

Redbeard wrote:
RonE wrote:

research and development Ron. They condense it to just two props and tank tracks before it's deployed

Damn! you got me again, why didn't I think of that, more weight and less lift. Maybe we should shoot it with a money gun and then ask for a Big-O government bail-out.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Previous

Return to Military, Police, Fire, Public Service Members