AZ soldier

Thank you to all the service members past and present whether it be military, police, fire, or other.

AZ soldier

Postby gila-river » Thu May 15, 2014 6:24 pm

In all seriousness. This state has become my home and I cringe when these stories headline our local media. It really feels like a loss from a small town. To all the military guys on here be safe. Thank you so much for making the commitment and doing what you do. I am thankful for all of you and think of you and our freedom every night I tuck my boys into bed. http://ktar.com/22/1732546/Tucson-soldi ... r-injuries
EAT YOUR VEGETABLES

#coonass in the cactus
gila-river

Re: AZ soldier

Postby Redbeard » Thu May 15, 2014 7:25 pm

Amen gila! And x2!
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu May 15, 2014 10:37 pm

Redbeard wrote:Amen gila! And x2!

^This!
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby AKPirate » Thu May 15, 2014 10:38 pm

gila-river wrote:In all seriousness. This state has become my home and I cringe when these stories headline our local media. It really feels like a loss from a small town. To all the military guys on here be safe. Thank you so much for making the commitment and doing what you do. I am thankful for all of you and think of you and our freedom every night I tuck my boys into bed. http://ktar.com/22/1732546/Tucson-soldi ... r-injuries

That CSM served in the Regiment for over 20 years, you know he was hard as woodpecker lips...
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby waterfowlman » Sun May 18, 2014 8:16 pm

AKPirate wrote:
gila-river wrote:In all seriousness. This state has become my home and I cringe when these stories headline our local media. It really feels like a loss from a small town. To all the military guys on here be safe. Thank you so much for making the commitment and doing what you do. I am thankful for all of you and think of you and our freedom every night I tuck my boys into bed. http://ktar.com/22/1732546/Tucson-soldi ... r-injuries

That CSM served in the Regiment for over 20 years, you know he was hard as woodpecker lips...

X2
Airborne Ranger, C.I.B., HALO tab.....definitely a hardcore grunt. Men like him deserve a lot more respect than they will ever receive.
Condolences to his family.
"Duty - Honor - Country".
waterfowlman

Postby RonE » Sun May 18, 2014 9:47 pm

RIP CSM.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Return to Military, Police, Fire, Public Service Members