Here we go again...

Thank you to all the service members past and present whether it be military, police, fire, or other.

Here we go again...

Postby 3geese4me » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:25 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-and-key-law ... 17715.html

I bet my bed is still warm at Ballad AB. It's been awhile since I punched an Iraqi in the face, should be like riding a bike again.
http://www.facebook.com/BeakSquad

Gander Commander Pro-Staff for Waterfowlforum.net
US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Re: Here we go again...

Postby Flightstopper » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:32 pm

Hate to see it and hope they keep you and all our men safe.
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby assateague » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:47 am

What a fucking dumbass. It is is HIS failure to negotiate a SOFA which led to this. "I'll have everybody home" was a stupid goal, and this is simply the result. He's a know-nothing charlatan, who doesn't have the slightest clue that his own pathetic policies are to blame. And Afghanistan won't be far behind.
assateague

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:28 am

Yep.
Cover your ears, Darlin'
DeadEye_Dan
WFF Supporter

Postby 3geese4me » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:13 am

The sad part of this is that over there tons of people want to live there lives in peace. But the small group of insurgents are causing mass chaos. When we go back there we are going to disrupt their lives again and put undue stress on those people. If there was a way to select just key areas to nuke and not wipe the entire continent off the map I'd say we start looking at taking care of their hiding places.
http://www.facebook.com/BeakSquad

Gander Commander Pro-Staff for Waterfowlforum.net
US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby RonE » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:43 am

3geese4me wrote:The sad part of this is that over there tons of people want to live there lives in peace. But the small group of insurgents are causing mass chaos. When we go back there we are going to disrupt their lives again and put undue stress on those people. If there was a way to select just key areas to nuke and not wipe the entire continent off the map I'd say we start looking at taking care of their hiding places.

Or, we could just turn the whole area into a green glass covered nuclear waste dump and not worry about it anymore.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby waterfowlman » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:45 am

RonE wrote:
3geese4me wrote:The sad part of this is that over there tons of people want to live there lives in peace. But the small group of insurgents are causing mass chaos. When we go back there we are going to disrupt their lives again and put undue stress on those people. If there was a way to select just key areas to nuke and not wipe the entire continent off the map I'd say we start looking at taking care of their hiding places.

Or, we could just turn the whole area into a green glass covered nuclear waste dump and not worry about it anymore.

That would be my first choice.
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
"Duty - Honor - Country".
waterfowlman

Postby Woody » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:52 am

assateague wrote:What a fucking dumbass. It is is HIS failure to negotiate a SOFA which led to this. "I'll have everybody home" was a stupid goal, and this is simply the result. He's a know-nothing charlatan, who doesn't have the slightest clue that his own pathetic policies are to blame. And Afghanistan won't be far behind.

Are you sure, he doesn't?
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Return to Military, Police, Fire, Public Service Members