Warning Shot

Thank you to all the service members past and present whether it be military, police, fire, or other.

Warning Shot

Postby RonE » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:12 pm

Burglar's relative says: "He could have used a warning shot first..."

From WTTC News in Dallas , we get this heart warming tale of a long-time criminal, 33 year old Deyfon Pipkin, who tried to climb in a window of a Texas home.

The elderly owner occupant saw him and fired one shot, ending Deyfon’s criminal career.

As the police do, they came by to investigate, gathered the corpse, then went to notify Deyfon's family of his unfortunate demise. It seems that the family was very upset, because they showed up at the scene. "He could have used a warning," Lakesha Thompson, Pipkins' sister-in-law, complained. "He could have let him know that he did have a gun on his property and he would use it in self-defense."

COMMENT FROM THE SIDELINE:

"That's certainly true, Lakesha. He could also have invited him in and given him a beer, then helped him cart the TV out to the curb".

"Unfortunately for Deyfon , Texas is a Castle Doctrine state, and the homeowner chose to shoot Deyfon, as is right and proper to do in Texas ."

"For that matter, Lakesha, you could have warned Deyfon. Why didn't YOU tell him: 'Deyfon, yo' needs to quit breakin' into those peoples' houses and stealin’ they shit. Someone is goins to pop a cap in yo' ass.'"
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Re: Warning Shot

Postby Eric Haynes » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Mildly racist but I still laughed. Guess I'm a bigot.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Haha
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Flightstopper » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:33 pm

Haha
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Return to Military, Police, Fire, Public Service Members