Ouch

Everything Diver related.

Ouch

Postby RonE » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:22 am

Went scouting for ducks yesterday evening and fell out of the airboat and hit some hard sand with my shoulder and it hurts so bad that I cancelled this mornings trip. We have a few birds but not near the numbers as last year and we are having to work harder and smarter, thus, scouting for birds. Lots of aspirin for the pain and lots of hot tub for therapy. To top it off, we blew a fuse to the fuel pump for some reason and were broke down for an hour figuring it out and making a fuse out of a beer can pull tab.

Yesterday morning, hunting was slow, slow, slow......we only shot six between the three of us and didn't even get all of our red heads. Hope it picks up soon.

C & C.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Re: Ouch

Postby jehler » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:24 am

Ibuprofen and ice, hold off on the hot tub for a few days
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby RonE » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:39 pm

jehler wrote:Ibuprofen and ice, hold off on the hot tub for a few days

How about a little bit of whisky? You know, for medicinal purposes, would that be alright? I think I'm going to be OK but I am dragging every bit of sympathy out of my wife that I can
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby jehler » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Whiskey goes without sayin
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Return to Diver Duck Hunting Forum