I have to imagine someone wants this

Honk!

I have to imagine someone wants this

Postby Goldfish » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:31 pm

At Cabelas right now
uploadfromtaptalk1397071900106.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Re: I have to imagine someone wants this

Postby NuffDaddy » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:35 pm

If we had specks I'd buy it.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Goldfish » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:36 pm

If we had specks I'd buy it, lol. If someone wanted it and to pay the shipping I'd be glad to help out tho
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Goldfish » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Ok, figured I'd check. I'm taking off. Got stuff to do.
Goldfish

Postby Rick » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:04 pm

Seems like a good price, but I tried a half dozen GHG speck floaters a few seasons ago, two or three of which took on water their first season and none of which still hold paint.

Do appreciate the heads-up effort, though.
Rick

Postby Bootlipkiller » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:20 pm

Rick wrote:Seems like a good price, but I tried a half dozen GHG speck floaters a few seasons ago, two or three of which took on water their first season and none of which still hold paint.

I haven't found a good speck floater yet. Got some hard core floaters for Christmas and 2 out of 6 leaked but in all fairness one looked like it was nicked by a box cutter at some point.
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby Bootlipkiller » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:21 pm

Goldfish wrote:If we had specks I'd buy it, lol. If someone wanted it and to pay the shipping I'd be glad to help out tho

If I were closer I would have taken you up on that but the shipping would have killed I'm sure.
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Postby Rick » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:10 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
Rick wrote:Seems like a good price, but I tried a half dozen GHG speck floaters a few seasons ago, two or three of which took on water their first season and none of which still hold paint.

I haven't found a good speck floater yet. Got some hard core floaters for Christmas and 2 out of 6 leaked but in all fairness one looked like it was nicked by a box cutter at some point.

I've some G&H speck floaters that have been battleships, but just checked their site and see mine are an early generation than the current one.
Rick

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:26 am

That's because GHG doesnt put paint on the plastic with the intention of it staying on the plastic.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Rick » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:02 am

My experience with GHG paint has been all over the board from as good as most any to really, really bad - apparently depending on the batch.
Rick

Postby Tomkat » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:10 am

Rick wrote:My experience with GHG paint has been all over the board from as good as most any to really, really bad - apparently depending on the batch.

Some days Mr Lee and Mr Wong get into the Sake early at the factory and fuck up the paint mixture. Give 'em a break, you buy more decoys round eyes!!
Tomkat

Postby rebelp74 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:16 am

Tomkat wrote:
Rick wrote:My experience with GHG paint has been all over the board from as good as most any to really, really bad - apparently depending on the batch.

Some days Mr Lee and Mr Wong get into the Sake early at the factory and fuck up the paint mixture. Give 'em a break, you buy more decoys round eyes!!

Look here dammit, sake ain't Chinese. ::):
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby Tomkat » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:57 am

Japanigga to the rescue!!!
Tomkat

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:54 pm

I bought hot buy mallards back when they were 25 bucks per dozen and they're still holding good but the honker decoys held up like shit. You could tell there was little to no prep because the plastic was shiney as glass.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:51 pm

I run GHG pro grade and life size mallard floaters. No complaints...
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:54 pm

Feelin' Fowl wrote:I run GHG pro grade and life size mallard floaters. No complaints...

I've had good luck with the life size but the hot buys I'm had shed like a snake.
Bootlipkiller

Postby Redbeard » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:57 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:I run GHG pro grade and life size mallard floaters. No complaints...

I've had good luck with the life size but the hot buys I'm had shed like a snake.
but do you run them?
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:

but do you run them?

No, normally float them!
Bootlipkiller

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:08 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:

but do you run them?

Damn you, Redbeard!
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Return to Goose Hunting Forum