Honk!

Spoony brothers early goose hunt!

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Shoot time.
Sun rise shot for those who missed it.
The Juice Box!
I shoot spoonies telling the Box he sucks, and his boat is to small. :lol:
good end to a great day!
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Re: Spoony brothers early goose hunt!

Postby Redbeard » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Great looking little hole. You gonna hit it for ducks later on? Juice box doesn't look as retarded as ole Doty
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:48 pm

Redbeard wrote:Great looking little hole. You gonna hit it for ducks later on? Juice box doesn't look as retarded as ole Doty

After being attacked by the wood ducks this morning I think it might have potential for ducks later in the season. we may be making a return trip in November to try it out. what surprised me was seeing the specks using this little pond in the mountains. :shock:
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Postby Redbeard » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:00 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
Redbeard wrote:Great looking little hole. You gonna hit it for ducks later on? Juice box doesn't look as retarded as ole Doty

After being attacked by the wood ducks this morning I think it might have potential for ducks later in the season. we may be making a return trip in November to try it out. what surprised me was seeing the specks using this little pond in the mountains. :shock:

that's cool ya'll were able to suck those canadas into that secluded little pond
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:

that's cool ya'll were able to suck those canadas into that secluded little pond

I wish I could say it was skill. We saw a group of about 12 in the pond last deer season so we know they use it and figured it gets zero pressure. Thats why we just brought the 4 floaters didn't want to overwhelm the local population. The two we got were the only to we saw, they came in liked they owned the place. I wouldn't be surprised if 3 weeks ago some kid was feeding them bread. :lol:
Bootlipkiller

Postby Olly » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Very nice guys, I like hunting geese on the water too!

Gonna move this one over to the Goose forum. It needs some lovin!
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:31 am

Hey, I remember us planning that trip.
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby Bootlipkiller » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:01 pm

GadwallGetter530 wrote:Hey, I remember us planning that trip.

Sorry buddy I think you know why we couldn't take you this time but we figured out a way to hunt 4 guys next time. Found some dry land so we can make two trips in the boat. How's the deer hunting going?
Bootlipkiller

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:Hey, I remember us planning that trip.

Sorry buddy I think you know why we couldn't take you this time but we figured out a way to hunt 4 guys next time. Found some dry land so we can make two trips in the boat. How's the deer hunting going?

No, not a clue..........
GadwallGetter530

Postby jehler » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:31 pm

What's going on here? Did the band beak up?
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:53 pm

jehler wrote:What's going on here? Did the band beak up?

Nope just a few of the guys fighting battles against drug addiction and hookers. You can't be on VH1 without drugs and hookers. :beer:
Bootlipkiller

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:25 pm

You have to understand that We're more like a so called "Power Band" or "Super Group" with members that were assembled from other extremely successful bands... That much success and Large ego's your bound to have a few ruff patches here and there. We are all still, and always will be the COOT CRUSADERS........... Hey Boot. U can still take a big sloppy sh*t in your palm and make a fist goodNtight then repeatedly punch your self in da mouth till your hand f**kin brakes...bahahahaha!!!!!!!
GadwallGetter530

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:15 pm

GadwallGetter530 wrote:

You have to understand that We're more like a so called "Power Band" or "Super Group" with members that were assembled from other extremely successful bands... That much success and Large ego's your bound to have a few ruff patches here and there. We are all still, and always will be the COOT CRUSADERS........... Hey Boot. U can still take a big sloppy sh*t in your palm and make a fist goodNtight then repeatedly punch your self in da mouth till your hand f**kin brakes...bahahahaha!!!!!!!

Mexicans are so angry!
Bootlipkiller

Return to Goose Hunting Forum