Molt Migrators

Honk!

Molt Migrators

Postby PorkChop » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:29 am

This year they were pretty strong the first 1 1/2 weeks of June but then it was like somebody shut off the faucet. Today they are flying over pretty good again heading north to Canada.
PorkChop

Re: Molt Migrators

Postby Ricky Spanish » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:22 pm

PorkChop wrote:This year they were pretty strong the first 1 1/2 weeks of June but then it was like somebody shut off the faucet. Today they are flying over pretty good again heading north to Canada.

Our molt migration is Canada geese and they only go to Wisconsin then return in September all stupid n chit.
Fingers crossed
Ricky Spanish

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:04 pm

Ricky Spanish wrote:
PorkChop wrote:This year they were pretty strong the first 1 1/2 weeks of June but then it was like somebody shut off the faucet. Today they are flying over pretty good again heading north to Canada.

Our molt migration is Canada geese and they only go to Wisconsin then return in September all stupid n chit.
Fingers crossed

Hopefully before September 15th. I wish they could push it later. Even a week would be huge a lot of years.
SpinnerMan

Postby PorkChop » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:24 pm

I am about 20 minutes from the US/Canada border and my oil wells are closer than that. That’s where I can see for miles and spot most flocks. Sometimes they stop for a bit but then they continue on across the border.
PorkChop

Return to Goose Hunting Forum