20OCT2014

Re: 20OCT2014

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:47 pm

firstflight wrote:
DeadEye_Dan wrote:I once lightly browned some mergs, squaw, and goldeneyes, then baked it all together in a mushroom gravy and served it over buttered noodles to some guys that looked down their noses at my trash ducks....they were in disbelief when I told them what it was.

I took home an empty dish and the guys that brought venison roasts were eating leftovers for a week.

You lost me at mushroom. Not a fan at all.

shocker
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

20OCT2014

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:53 pm

Then you'd love this...ground squaw, Merg and eye, sautéed with garlic and onion, mixed with Monterey Jack and stuffed in mushroom caps and baked.

Cover your ears, Darlin'
DeadEye_Dan
WFF Supporter

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:00 pm

DeadEye_Dan wrote:Then you'd love this...ground squaw, Merg and eye, sautéed with garlic and onion, mixed with Monterey Jack and stuffed in mushroom caps and baked.

That looks delicious. I'm gonna have to learn how to cook.
Getting into this diver hunting world, and fried in butter isn't cutting it.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby firstflight » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:03 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:
firstflight wrote:
DeadEye_Dan wrote:I once lightly browned some mergs, squaw, and goldeneyes, then baked it all together in a mushroom gravy and served it over buttered noodles to some guys that looked down their noses at my trash ducks....they were in disbelief when I told them what it was.

I took home an empty dish and the guys that brought venison roasts were eating leftovers for a week.

shocker

What a man has too like mushrooms. I don't eat olives, muscles,black pepper, jalapenos,they make me sick and I throw up when i eat them but thanks you for being concerned with me.
firstflight

Postby firstflight » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:06 pm

DeadEye_Dan wrote:Then you'd love this...ground squaw, Merg and eye, sautéed with garlic and onion, mixed with Monterey Jack and stuffed in mushroom caps and baked.

Maybe over biscuits I would try it.
firstflight

Postby Flightstopper » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:30 pm

firstflight wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
firstflight wrote:

shocker

What a man has too like mushrooms. I don't eat olives, muscles,black pepper, jalapenos,they make me sick and I throw up when i eat them but thanks you for being concerned with me.

Why even live?!
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby firstflight » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:41 pm

Flightstopper wrote:
firstflight wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
firstflight wrote:

shocker

Why even live?!

Getting old sucks .
firstflight

Postby Woody » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:10 pm

Oh that's getting made on Monday.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Use cream cheese instead of Monterey. After you cook the meat mix it straight into a block of cream cheese while it's still warm. You'll thank me later.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Previous

Return to Olly 2014-2015