13SEP2014

13SEP2014

Postby Olly » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Will be heading out for my first hunt of the season, boat is ready and my gear is laid out and ready to go. The dog is going nuts because he knows what I'm doing but I won't be taking him along, with a high of 91* tomorrow the gators will still be out.

Rick and I have the same format for hunt facts and this is how I will be logging my hunts this season.

Date: 13SEP2014

LST Time: 0606

Wind Direction and Speed: N 5knts

Temperature: 77F

Barometer: 30.08

Moon phase: Waxing Gibbous

Special Notes: N/A

Waterfowl Activity: None

Hunters: Olly, Deltaman +1

Dogs and retrieves: N/A

Bag: 0
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Re: 13SEP2014

Postby Olly » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:07 pm

We ended up getting skunked this morning, only saw one teal buzz by with no luck. Not much to report other than Deltaman makes a mean sandwich, the highlight of the morning!
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Steele22 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:18 pm

Olly wrote:We ended up getting skunked this morning, only saw one teal buzz by with no luck. Not much to report other than Deltaman makes a mean sandwich, the highlight of the morning!

Prob a dumbass question but how are you setting this format up? I saw it under logging hunts but no place to add a post
HIGDON OUTDOORS
Steele22

Postby Olly » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:33 pm

Steele22 wrote:
Olly wrote:We ended up getting skunked this morning, only saw one teal buzz by with no luck. Not much to report other than Deltaman makes a mean sandwich, the highlight of the morning!

Prob a dumbass question but how are you setting this format up? I saw it under logging hunts but no place to add a post

I'm not sure I understand the question.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby jarbo03 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:54 pm

Sucks about the no birds, at least you had hope, I dove hunted on the teal opener.
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Return to Olly 2014-2015