Concealed carry.

Re: Concealed carry.

Postby duckkillerclyde » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:14 pm

duckkillerclyde wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:that was just this past spring wasnt it clyde?

Why would you think that?

Do you always have pedophilia on the mind? Are you a perverted pedophile? Do you fantasize about adult men and high school age girls?
duckkillerclyde

Postby duckkillerclyde » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:16 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:that was just this past spring wasnt it clyde?

You are disgusting to suggest that when it's been clearly stated that I'm 29 and I'm sure you've seen photos of me. You are a disgusting pervert to think that it was "this past spring"
duckkillerclyde

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:18 pm

most people are 18 by the time prom comes their senior year. youre a pretty silly guy clyde. one of those that can dish it out but not take it.
never did i say anything abt pedophilia you must be the one with pedophile thoughts on your mind.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Olly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Clyde I've gone through stages with you and now I'm back full circle to believing you really are that dense.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby duckkillerclyde » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:20 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:most people are 18 by the time prom comes their senior year. youre a pretty silly guy clyde. one of those that can dish it out but not take it.
never did i say anything abt pedophilia you must be the one with pedophile thoughts on your mind.

suggesting that a 29 year old went to prom with an 18 year old?

You're sick.
duckkillerclyde

Postby duckkillerclyde » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Olly wrote:Clyde I've gone through stages with you and now I'm back full circle to believing you really are that dense.

:thumbsup:
duckkillerclyde

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:25 pm

I went to highschool with this guy, he was always talking about how he hated pedophiles, constantly bringing up stories about other people being pedophiles. even saw a know pedophile violating his probation and told his brother who was a cop and got the guy locked up...which he shoulda been locked up anyways but thats beside the point.
This guy would go on and on about how he hated pedophiles, so after highschool he becomes a cop and not a year later gets kicked off the force because coem to find out this guy is a pedophile...
Can you believe it? the guy who was always talking about how he hated pedophiles actually was one himself!!!!
they caught him trying to conact young girls on facebook.
just a story i wanted to throw out there about a guy who was always pointing the finger at other people calling them pedophiles. :thumbsup:
FlintRiverFowler

Postby duckkillerclyde » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:36 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:I went to highschool with this guy, he was always talking about how he hated pedophiles, constantly bringing up stories about other people being pedophiles. even saw a know pedophile violating his probation and told his brother who was a cop and got the guy locked up...which he shoulda been locked up anyways but thats beside the point.
This guy would go on and on about how he hated pedophiles, so after highschool he becomes a cop and not a year later gets kicked off the force because coem to find out this guy is a pedophile...
Can you believe it? the guy who was always talking about how he hated pedophiles actually was one himself!!!!
they caught him trying to conact young girls on facebook.
just a story i wanted to throw out there about a guy who was always pointing the finger at other people calling them pedophiles. :thumbsup:

I'll just throw out there that by posting that you would be suggesting that you're calling me the pedophile in your story, which in turn puts you in the same position as me. :lol:

Get a grip. No normal person suggests going to high school prom on a date at 29 is acceptable.

at 25, would you date a 14 year old?

Does that seem normal to you?

BTW my girlfriend was 17 when she graduated. A lot of people are 17 when they graduate. I was 16. Maybe you were 18 or maybe you didn't graduate on time or at all. I don't know.
duckkillerclyde

Postby duckkillerclyde » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:38 pm

You had no way to know that my girlfriend was 17 at the time. Now you comments and thoughts should stop unless you really are perverted. :thumbsup:
duckkillerclyde

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:39 pm

I never called you a pedophile clyde.
I just told a story about a guy who was constantly calling people pedophiles and turned out to be one himself. :lol:
FlintRiverFowler

Postby josh ward » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:14 pm

Wow, what was once a cool thead has gone completely down the drain..... :roll: :roll:
HRCH UH Crosspeakes Colonel Cooper HRC 500pt Club
Brandywine's Big nose Kate
Brandywine's Rough Rider
josh ward

Postby Olly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:15 pm

It happens from time to time, I'm sure it will still live.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby duckkillerclyde » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:15 pm

All because it was suggested that I went to a high school prom last year at 28 years old then....

Who suggested that? That's right a moderator.
duckkillerclyde

Postby Olly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:21 pm

duckkillerclyde wrote:All because it was suggested that I went to a high school prom last year at 28 years old then....

Who suggested that? That's right a moderator.

He was making a joke lots of people here give each other hell you're the only one who's brain cannot tell the difference.

Now let's drop it and get this thread back on topic.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby assateague » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:23 pm

I got a flyer from Gander Mountain today. I mentioned before that the wife wants a .38, but I would prefer an automatic (more durable). They had some of those surplus Moisin-Nagant 7.62x38R pistols in there for $129. For as much as it would get used (hopefully never, but she really just wants it to have in the house to feel better), I'm considering it for that price. Anybody got any experience with them? Availability of ammo? Does it go BANG when it's supposed to? Not too worried about the accuracy, to be honest.
assateague

Concealed carry.

Postby Westie25 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:26 pm

I think MO has several.
Westie25

Postby assateague » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:33 pm

The pistols? I know he has the rifles. I'll have to PM him. Thanks :thumbsup:
assateague

Concealed carry.

Postby Westie25 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:35 pm

I thought he said he had some pistols as well. I might be lying. Won't be the first time.
Westie25

Postby assateague » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:42 pm

I just PMed him. Hopefully he does. anything short of "NO! They'll blow up in your hand!", and I'm getting one.
assateague

Concealed carry.

Postby Westie25 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Honestly for 150 bucks, how can you go wrong. Other than the loss of a hand.
Westie25

Postby Olly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:49 pm

I heard once of a $60 38spl. Never seen one.

Sent from Tapatalk
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby assateague » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Westie25 wrote:Honestly for 150 bucks, how can you go wrong. Other than the loss of a hand.

It's only $130.

And apparently, you forgot who you're talking to.
assateague

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Got your PM Assa.
"There's something about sitting in a duck blind by the lake, staring zen like at the sky hour after after, then blasting one of Gods creatures out of the air. Man that is a great time." - Anthony Bourdain
MOhuntingGuy
WFF Forum Moderator

Concealed carry.

Postby assateague » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Thanks brother!
assateague

Concealed carry.

Postby Westie25 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:04 am

assateague wrote:
Westie25 wrote:Honestly for 150 bucks, how can you go wrong. Other than the loss of a hand.

It's only $130.

And apparently, you forgot who you're talking to.

Tooshay
Westie25

Postby Flightstopper » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Added a Ruger LCP to the lineup and the glock is on its way out for a Rock Island full size 1911 for carry. :thumbsup: Will add pics when the 1911 comes in
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Flightstopper wrote:Added a Ruger LCP to the lineup and the glock is on its way out for a Rock Island full size 1911 for carry. :thumbsup: Will add pics when the 1911 comes in

What kind of Glock and how much?

Sent from Tapatalk
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Flightstopper » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:09 pm

Olly wrote:
Flightstopper wrote:Added a Ruger LCP to the lineup and the glock is on its way out for a Rock Island full size 1911 for carry. :thumbsup: Will add pics when the 1911 comes in

What kind of Glock and how much?

Sent from Tapatalk

My ad

I have a Glock 27 I don't use anymore and just selling to fund other toys. Gun is in great shape and have had no problems with it.

Items included:

-Gen 3 Glock 27 with meprolight front post night sight

-2 9 round magazine

-1 15 round magazine

-2 Pearce grip extensions

-2 GAP enterprises finger shelves for mags

-2 Stock magazine plates

-36 rounds of Hornady critical defense ammo

-18 rounds of Winchester Supreme elite hollow points

-Shell for a comptac minotaur holster (leather not inclued, shell only)

Looking to get $500 as it sits for all the extras included. Open to offers as well. email jkdees99@yahoo.com for more information or pictures.
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Flightstopper » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Flightstopper » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:45 pm

I've been carrying the Glock and the LCP the last couple days just because and I must admit it's a warm fuzzy feeling knowing they are there.
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Handguns & Self Defense