I kinda want some

I kinda want some

Postby BrewGUN » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:25 pm

These things look mean!
http://thelibertydigest.com/2014/01/24/ ... -drooling/
Just need them in .40! The discussion comments are kinda funny too, especially the kid that describes what his grandpa says this and his friend says that.
BrewGUN

Re: I kinda want some

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:27 pm

Watched a video about those earlier today. Look badass. The ballistics jell tests were pretty impressive.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby BrewGUN » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:34 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:Watched a video about those earlier today. Look badass. The ballistics jell tests were pretty impressive.

The balloon exit view is just what I expected. Looks like it would expel all its energy and very few "clean exits", which is just what I want.
BrewGUN

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:35 pm

BrewGUN wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:Watched a video about those earlier today. Look badass. The ballistics jell tests were pretty impressive.

The balloon exit view is just what I expected. Looks like it would expel all its energy and very few "clean exits", which is just what I want.

Same here. Really impressed that it broke up that fast. Would be a really good self defense round but I suspect that it will have a lot of opposition since the bullet breaks up so much.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Return to Handguns & Self Defense