Bought a full size M and P Nine

Bought a full size M and P Nine

Postby Cox Cypress » Tue May 19, 2015 12:13 am

Die hard Glockist here. Love the reliability but not in live with the 2x4 feel. Gen. 4's are better I admit. In spite the the TX DPS horror story I purchased an M and P Nine last week. I wanted a Nine Milli with coventional rifling versus the polygonal rifling on a Glock so I could run lead, non-jacketed billets if need be.

I post back with impressions and performance once I take delivery and shoot it a while. They feel good in the hand but I am addicted to that Gloxk trigger reset.
Cox Cypress

Re: Bought a full size M and P Nine

Postby DixieDawg » Tue May 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Cox Cypress wrote:Die hard Glockist here. Love the reliability but not in live with the 2x4 feel. Gen. 4's are better I admit. In spite the the TX DPS horror story I purchased an M and P Nine last week. I wanted a Nine Milli with coventional rifling versus the polygonal rifling on a Glock so I could run lead, non-jacketed billets if need be.

I post back with impressions and performance once I take delivery and shoot it a while. They feel good in the hand but I am addicted to that Gloxk trigger reset.

You'll love it I have the M&P .40 and the wife has the M&P shield both are excellent guns
-Dusty-
DixieDawg

Return to Handguns & Self Defense